Ask a U.S. Navy SEAL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

steven84

Dec 20, 2011
Navy SEAL Chad Williams has just started a page called, "Ask a Navy SEAL" on his website; in which he will select a question to answer daily ranging from SEAL training to spirituality. I just entered a few questions, looks like he already answered the first one
smile.png

Do you guys know any other Christian Navy SEALs?

You can ask Chad your question and see other question and answers here: (See "Edit" Information)

Also, I thought the following question could raise some interesting conversation:

Do you think it is possible to be a Navy SEAL that kills people and a Christian at the same time?

If so, why?

In not, why?

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
steven84 said:
Navy SEAL Chad Williams has just started a page called, "Ask a Navy SEAL" on his website; in which he will select a question to answer daily ranging from SEAL training to spirituality. I just entered a few questions, looks like he already answered the first one
smile.png

You can ask Chad your question and see other question and answers here: http://www.navysealchadwilliams.com/ask-a-navy-seal/

Also, I thought the following question could raise some interesting conversation:

Do you think it is possible to be a Navy SEAL that kills people and a Christian at the same time?

If so, why?

In not, why?

Thank you for caring!

We have only three valid Seals on the Big Island in Hawaii that I'm aware of, and I know them if their still o.k.? Lost track of them a few years back except for a younger one on Maui that I personally know - I'm ex-Navy, lower paygrade type.

Head's up, ie, this response is going to be weird: My opinion is the worse crime one can commit, worse than even being a serial murderer, and etc., is to simply have a lack of an agape for the Truth of the Word leading others into perdition even unknowingly. "Killing" others due to orders as Christians is a forgivable sin, ie, the former "unforgivable."

Old Jack, ie, off the top.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
steven84 said:
smile.png

You can ask Chad your question and see other question and answers here:

If so, why?

In not, why?
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
- Jesus
Matt 5:39

It seems that America has become such a bloodthirsty nation that its more than willing to justify any sort of barbarous behavior. Are we called to follow Christ or are we not?
Having chosen to follow Him do we do so with sincerity or out of patriotic hypocrisy? America has already chosen and America has chosen to worship the striped flag above all else - including the cross.

Would Jesus pick up a machine gun and blast people for no reason except they follow a different flag? I think not.
Would Jesus take a knife and slit a man's throat for no reason except that He was ordered to do so? Doubtful.

The most highly decorated Marine Corps General in US history, Smedley D. Butler understood all too well the real nature of the US Marine Corps and US foreign policy in general when he concluded after his retirement in 1931 that;
"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service, and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism."

The de facto role of the US armed forces will be to keep the world safe for our economy and open to our cultural assault. To those ends, we will do a fair amount of killings.
- Major Ralph Peters

Let's get one thing really straight here. Murder in the name of Jesus and the American flag is the same thing as jihad in the name of Islam and allah.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
- Jesus
Matt 5:9

A little simple logic ought to answer the question right about now. If peacemakers are the children of God, who are the uniformed murderers related to?

Maybe you think I'm going over the top on this...

ok, so let's put the Bible aside for a moment, shall we? How about we look at another document? How about we look at the constitution of the United States. Once upon a time this was the highest law of the land. Granted it isn't any more, but humor me a little on this.

According to that once respected document, the constitution stated clearly that only congress could declare war. In 1948 congress usurped constitutional law and declared that POTUS could activate the military machine without a congressional vote. It was called the National Security Act and it was signed into law by President Harry Truman (who would have done the country a favor if he'd stayed in Missouri and kept selling cheap suits.)

Since 1948, every armed conflict the United States has entered has been done in violation of our own law. This makes every single uniformed participant a criminal according to our own law.

Americans are now so busy diluting the gospel as well as the law of the land that we no longer have a moral or theological leg to stand on.

Think about it. Don't just wave the flag and pat another veteran on the back. THINK about what's going on.

And while you're thinking ask yourself if Jesus would take up arms AGAINST YOU.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

PS
And while I'm at it, let's take a long hard look at all those wars since 1948. Did the American people directly benefit from ANY of those conflicts or were we expected to bleed and pay for political adventures abroad? There's more coming too and you know it. Do you think we'll benefit from any of them either? Be honest.

The REAL héros in America are the police, firefighters, doctors and teachers. They save lives and build them. They don't kill and destroy. It isn't heroic to murder. Takes guts, though to run into a fire to save another life. America has lost its perspective. It's NOT about killing. Certainly not if you pretend to be a Christian.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
Thank you for caring! However no refute or correction intended, ie, from another perspective.

Long ago as a new Christian, I didn't know I was born into a full blown apostasy of 'hypergrace.' After my thesis on "Secret Societies - Revelation," confirming the former, the passage that did give me solace was Rom.13 after first grasping Rom.3 regarding my "faith" and "repentance."

Rom.13: The fact that our authorities and authority act criminally changes nothing as to God's will regarding their establishment among Christians and men. The flesh may question that, but the spirit should not. As Christians we are cititzens under a secular government although one having a form of religiosity, eg, will hear "God bless you," and etc, yet what are our oblitgations? We are to keep under proper subjection and obedience to government authorities. When ordered abort babies, kill another, and etc., follow orders then; however come out from that immediate criminal authority asap continually asking for dismissal of sins from our Lord, eg, honorable discharge asap, change in job description, and etc. First and foremost "unbelief" is the worst crime one can commit. Concluding my argument with the reason for Christian self-subjection is the fact that "government authority" does not exist except by our Lord, an agency of God.

Old Jack just talking out loud

Thistle

May 16, 2014
shturt678 said:
Thank you for caring! However no refute or correction intended, ie, from another perspective.

Long ago as a new Christian, I didn't know I was born into a full blown apostasy of 'hypergrace.' After my thesis on "Secret Societies - Revelation," confirming the former, the passage that did give me solace was Rom.13 after first grasping Rom.3 regarding my "faith" and "repentance."

Rom.13: The fact that our authorities and authority act criminally changes nothing as to God's will regarding their establishment among Christians and men. The flesh may question that, but the spirit should not. As Christians we are cititzens under a secular government although one having a form of religiosity, eg, will hear "God bless you," and etc, yet what are our oblitgations? We are to keep under proper subjection and obedience to government authorities. When ordered abort babies, kill another, and etc., follow orders then; however come out from that immediate criminal authority asap continually asking for dismissal of sins from our Lord, eg, honorable discharge asap, change in job description, and etc. First and foremost "unbelief" is the worst crime one can commit. Concluding my argument with the reason for Christian self-subjection is the fact that "government authority" does not exist except by our Lord, an agency of God.

Wait....

If we're ordered to, we should abort babies? Did I get that right or am I being illiterate? I have no respect for any authority that asks me to murder.
"I was just doing my job" Is, perhaps, the most cowardly response ever to the reprehensible acts of thugs who are given some kind of authority over their fellow men.
If we are to believe that scripture tells us to follow government orders no matter what, then I would have to suppose that sometime in the future God will actually want us to worship the Beast.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
Thistle said:
Wait....

If we're ordered to, we should abort babies? Did I get that right or am I being illiterate? I have no respect for any authority that asks me to murder.
"I was just doing my job" Is, perhaps, the most cowardly response ever to the reprehensible acts of thugs who are given some kind of authority over their fellow men.
If we are to believe that scripture tells us to follow government orders no matter what, then I would have to suppose that sometime in the future God will actually want us to worship the Beast.
I thank you for your response and your view sir!

Rom.13:1, 2, "Every person, let him range himself under superior authority! For authority does not exist except by God, and those existing exist as having been arranged by God. v.2, Therefore, he who ranges himself against the authority withstands the arrangement of God; and they who withstand shall receive judgment for themselves."

Old Jack's opinion

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Navy seal and a Christian....YeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
But of course being a Christian is the WOW part :)

Thistle

May 16, 2014
And thanks for yours, sir.

I'm familiar with the verse. A lot of churches seem very familiar with it these days as well.

If the reference to authority includes all governments ruled by men in this world then, again, I want to mention that there will come a day when the "government" asks us to worship the beast and receive his mark.

At this very moment the governments of many nations asks its citizens to engage in the spirit of antichrist. When they do where I am, I will say no and the Holy Spirit is at peace with my conscience in that. Will yours be if you partake in the murder of an infant when your government asks it of you? I will not only defy the "law" where it defies my Saviour, I will die doing so if need be.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
Thistle said:
And thanks for yours, sir.

I'm familiar with the verse. A lot of churches seem very familiar with it these days as well.

If the reference to authority includes all governments ruled by men in this world then, again, I want to mention that there will come a day when the "government" asks us to worship the beast and receive his mark.
You turned out to be an alright Chritian in my book my brother, ie, actually I agree with you loosely speaking - sorry, was just making a point, and going over my posts, were too pointed. :)

I've concluded long ago that not only our government, although having a form of religiosity, not only are they unknowingly under the influence of the Antichrist not loosely speaking, but too many of us have too (IIThess.2:4, 10b). I'm an Amillennialist were the "preliminary judgments" have been coming to pass since 70 A.D. without a doubt.

At this very moment the governments of many nations asks its citizens to engage in the spirit of antichrist. When they do where I am, I will say no and the Holy Spirit is at peace with my conscience in that. Will yours be if you partake in the murder of an infant when your government asks it of you? I will not only defy the "law" where it defies my Saviour, I will die doing so if need be.
I'm a great grandpa and totally with you, I exponentially agape all those still in the womb to even after their 18th birthday not wanting even a hair on their precious heads to be harmed. In my case if I seen what the job description was prior to even harming others, would change my job quickly, however if in a situation where I was ordered to do harm, I would protest and make sure understood the order, then would have carried it out asking for a dismissal of my sins then changing my job asap.

Appreciate you and your view,

Old Jack that really treasures all the little ones, including the unborn, in the world with you.

JoJoRoss

Apr 4, 2014
Carlsbad,CA
[SIZE=14pt]Acts 25-29,40-42[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]-[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Then someone came and said, “Look! The men you put in jail are standing in the temple courts teaching the people.” At that, the captain went with his officers and brought the apostles. They did not use force, because they feared that the people would stone them.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The apostles were brought in and made to appear before the Sanhedrin to be questioned by the high priest. “We gave you strict orders not to teach in this name,” he said. “Yet you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and are determined to make us guilty of this man’s blood.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]His speech persuaded them. They called the apostles in and had them flogged. Then they ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]. Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]What I see from this passage is we must always obey Gods commands over men. When we do this, THEN we must submit to authorities and suffer the consequences, with rejoicing! Let me know what you guys think?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Gods Peace,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]JoJo[/SIZE]

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
JoJoRoss said:
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Acts 25-29,40-42
[SIZE=14pt]-[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Then someone came and said, “Look! The men you put in jail are standing in the temple courts teaching the people.” At that, the captain went with his officers and brought the apostles. They did not use force, because they feared that the people would stone them.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The apostles were brought in and made to appear before the Sanhedrin to be questioned by the high priest. “We gave you strict orders not to teach in this name,” he said. “Yet you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and are determined to make us guilty of this man’s blood.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]His speech persuaded them. They called the apostles in and had them flogged. Then they ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]. Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]What I see from this passage is we must always obey Gods commands over men. When we do this, THEN we must submit to authorities and suffer the consequences, with rejoicing! Let me know what you guys think?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]JoJo[/SIZE]
Thank you for caring again!

Let's run your premise through the fire, ie, I'm a vet and there was an investigation waaaay back where a Christian cook Marine was cooking away when they were being overrun with the enemy (an area the enemy was known to be vicious and torture captives), and he refused to pick up his weapon in order to help defend their position - as a Christian not wanting to kill anyone. Although his help was badly needed and others no doubt loss their lives due to him not helping - at least shooting in the air as several were wounded where they couldn't even pick up their weapons - He was cleared due to the investigation was stopped by a higher up along the way?

I would have been so afraid that I would have not only picked up my weapon, but would have followed orders and try my best to kill the enemy THEN ask for a transfer to be a cook somewhere else asking for dismissal of my sins before God.

Only an ol' man's opinion sir

JoJoRoss

Apr 4, 2014
Carlsbad,CA
Thank you for caring again!

Let's run your premise through the fire, ie, I'm a vet and there was an investigation waaaay back where a Christian cook Marine was cooking away when they were being overrun with the enemy (an area the enemy was known to be vicious and torture captives), and he refused to pick up his weapon in order to help defend their position - as a Christian not wanting to kill anyone. Although his help was badly needed and others no doubt loss their lives due to him not helping - at least shooting in the air as several were wounded where they couldn't even pick up their weapons - He was cleared due to the investigation was stopped by a higher up along the way?

I would have been so afraid that I would have not only picked up my weapon, but would have followed orders and try my best to kill the enemy THEN ask for a transfer to be a cook somewhere else asking for dismissal of my sins before God.

Only an ol' man's opinion sir
[SIZE=14pt]I respect your service to our country old Jack! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I understand what you are saying. I believe God put you in our military for a reason. If a Christian is in the military, then they understand what this entails (cook or no cook). Heck, if I was in this situation I would have to say I would shoot too.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]But here is the thing. I pray every day that I won’t be in this situation. I avoid this situation at all cost. Why? Because Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world, if it was THEN my servants would fight. In the end, only God knows a man’s heart. If that cook shot or did not shot; God will judge him in the end. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]JoJo[/SIZE]

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
JoJoRoss said:
I respect your service to our country old Jack!
[SIZE=14pt]I understand what you are saying. I believe God put you in our military for a reason. If a Christian is in the military, then they understand what this entails (cook or no cook). Heck, if I was in this situation I would have to say I would shoot too.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]But here is the thing. I pray every day that I won’t be in this situation. I avoid this situation at all cost. Why? Because Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world, if it was THEN my servants would fight. In the end, only God knows a man’s heart. If that cook shot or did not shot; God will judge him in the end. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]JoJo[/SIZE]
Thank you for your response!

Absolutely agree with you! Strange how one can bump into great Christians such as yourself, and others, on this forum just by getting to know one another a little better.

Old Jack

JoJoRoss

Apr 4, 2014
Carlsbad,CA
Thank you for your response!

Absolutely agree with you! Strange how one can bump into great Christians such as yourself, and others, on this forum just by getting to know one another a little better.

Old Jack
Amen to that Old Jack!!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
shturt678 said:

Romans 13 is not an endorsement for wickedness in government or the military. IT IS NOT A LICENSE to approve of wickedness in high places (government), yet American Christians have forsaken the precepts of Christ in favor of support for a murderous and corrupt government. We shall reap a terrible judgment for our misplaced loyalty. Watch and learn, pilgrim.

Romans 13 was written to Christians who lived under a repressive government. Persecutions were still part of the legal system as were public executions. Christians were thrown to the lions for their faith - literally. Would that happen today? Probably not, because most American Christians tend to obey the government. They love their flag more than the cross! If Christianity were made illegal tomorrow these 'yes men' could condescend to the law and turn their collective backs on Christ....quoting Romans 13 to themselves as they drove out of the church parking lot for the last time.

Romans 13 was meant to instruct its readership (both then and now) in the legal mechanics of government. Such mechanics were instituted by God for good. What so many fanatic nationalistic American Christians refuse to accept is that God's law can be corrupted for evil. Oh yes, that happened in France and oh yes it happened in Germany in the 1930's and oh yes it happened in China, SE Asia and a hundred other countries, but it couldn't happen in America. Guess again, pilgrim. Wake up, pilgrim. It IS happening here and the ferocity of it is increasing.

Romans 13 was meant to explain how the legal system works to punish offenders. The door swings both ways, however, as the testimony of St. Paul AND EVERY OTHER SAINT in history proves. Violate government bureaucracy and ordinances and you WILL be subject to punishment of the law, by the law and for the law. It matters not that governmental ordinances may violate the precepts of Almighty God. Separation of church and state in early America was meant to prevent that, but today as we all know the constitution, formerly the highest law of the land, has been perverted and usurped by those who hate Christ Jesus. When the law is perverted what do you do then? Obey it or oppose it.

The question cooks down to two main actions; obedience and allegiance.
Obedience to the law is mindless. One ought not disobey.
Allegiance to God often supersedes obedience to governmental regulations.

To whom have you sworn allegiance? If to God, then you CANNOT obey all the law all the time. If to government, then you have no business calling yourself Christian (unless you assume the policy of the National Socialist German Worker's Party which stated you could remain Christian as long as you should never mention it or practice it in public or private). Is it so strange that Richard Dawkins wants to establish this exact policy in UK & America?

Romans 13 states that there will be punishment for disobedience to the law. This is so obvious that it should go without saying, but consider the saints and apostles.
In the name of Christ they violated the law at every opportunity. They paid a dear price for it too, but their allegiance was to God in Christ, not the Roman potentate.

Romans 13 is NOT a license to support the illegal acts of the US government, nor the immoral policies it supports in whatever form. Romans 13 merely explains to those who seek to follow Christ that there may be punishment for discipleship. St. Paul found out the hard way, but was not unaware of the consequences of what he was doing for Jesus.

It is time for American Christians to either pledge their allegiance to Christ and follow Him wherever He leads, or pledge their allegiance to a flag that every day hates Christ more and more. The time for sitting on the fence is over. It is time to choose sides.

Chose wisely, pilgrim.

JoJoRoss said:
[SIZE=14pt]I respect your service to our country old Jack! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]JoJo[/SIZE]
Military service is only appreciated when the veteran supports the policies of a corrupt government.

I AM a veteran of six years honorable duty; two deployments to the middle east, one to GITMO and one to South America.

So many who have not served one minute in uniform have so much to say - that is totally unChristian and totally immoral when stating supportive opinions of our government - which has corrupted itself beyond repair.

In GITMO, torture has been policy. Christians support this? They may say no, but they sit in silence therefore supporting immoral policies.
In Iraq, citizens who were unarmed and presenting no threat to the American invaders OF THEIR COUNTRY, have been brutally murdered. Christians support this and ask no questions of substance in public.

There's lots more and the reader knows this.....
It seems to me that anyone who has not served in uniform has less right to support the government than one who has served - to denounce it.

I love my country and I have proven this by serving on active duty, but I hate the government that has betrayed us.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
Thank you folks for serving and caring about the Cross!

Sadly, I must agree to agree with too much with the other views on this thread, however a corebase, Rom.13:1-7, must be in place in order to build a coherent and rational framework upon, correct? The receipients at that time would have understood that Rom.13:1-7 is about The Christian in the Secular World. The principles Paul lays down applies for all time as well as the Romans at that time.

He lives in a secular world that is controlled by a secular government, back then, till today, ie, nothing new. The Church exists in this world obviously. How shall the justified man, whose obligations as a member of the spiritual body (a citizen under secular government), a conduct himself in this secular world? Paul answers this question. This is the natural advance of structure of thoughts coming from Rom.12, ie, the aspect of the writer and the context.

Next, Christians live also in a great secular world, amid a vast secular population. What obligations rest upon him because of this relation? Paul answers in Rom.13:8-10.

The reason for Christians self-subjection is the fact that "authority (namely government) does not exist except by God." The fact that authorities and authority does act criminally changes nothing as to God's will regarding their establishment among men. They will answer to our Lord even before the end, ie, presently for sure! Let alone at the Great While Throne Judgment Seat.

Old Jack

btw I don't think you will find any supportive opinions for our government, however will find 'our obligations.'

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
Deliberately Wasted Lives

Memorial Day means nothing as U.S. bosses kill their own troops
If you’re in the U.S. military, you’re both a fool and a dupe, fighting for the crime lords

By John Kaminski
So, who was it that the heroes of Seal Team 6, riding on a boobytrapped helicopter they never should have been on, gave their lives for?​
Or how about Pat Tillman, the handsome football star turned Army Ranger and budding peace activist, who one day while serving in Afghanistan turned up with a small circle of bulletholes in his head? First they gave him a Silver Star for bravery; then they admitted he was killed by friendly fire. Who was he killed for? Was he about to say the war in Afghanistan was a bad joke?

The popular question for the past year in our mutilated media involves the 2012 murder of four U.S. officials in Benghazi, Libya, an event supposedly watched via Drone TV by no one less than the President of the United States, his Secretary of State, and an animated collection of their sycophantic advisers. <https://www.google.com/#q=photo+of+obama+watching+benghazi+raid>

Some people say they could have saved them, but the most powerful people in the world chose to watch their loyal employees be obliterated by a mortar shell without lifting a finger to help. They didn’t want the story of funneling weapons to the rebels in Syria to get out.

How many more giant red flags do you need to convince your children never to join the U.S. military, lest they wind up as cannon fodder for the power elite? If you do need more red flags, there is an endless supply.

And what is your feeling when you gaze upon those tombstones, all the wonderful people who threw away their lives over wars that turned out to be nothing but preposterous lies, invented threats and twisted facts designed to make money for the very rich, who had absolutely no regard for the people who were convinced to make the ultimate sacrifice?

The Benghazi deception reminds us of the USS Liberty, when in 1967 the powers that be let Israel bomb a U.S. ship, kill 34 Americans, injure 174 others. And then cover it up for 40 years. The highest levels of the U.S. government deemed it appropriate to allow a foreign country — the Jewish psychopath nation of Israel — to deliberately murder American sailors as part of their Dr. Strangelove scam to start a nuclear war in Egypt. Fortunately, the Liberty crew hung on, against all odds, and the Jewish nuclear war had to be postponed.

Even worse than that, though, is the widespread and long-lasting impression that the good old USA saved the world for democracy twice during the 20th century. It is the overweening hoax of all time, because the World Wars were nothing but massive banker passion plays costing the lives of more than a hundred million people and benefiting no one but the bankers who were able get control of all the world’s governments and all the world’s banks in the process.

If you’re still thinking about joining up, top that all off with record numbers of soldier suicides <http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/03/16309351-the-enemy-within-soldier-suicides-outpaced-combat-deaths-in-2012?lite> and cases of PTSD <http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/8/13/military-suicidescausedbymentalillnessnotptsdresearcherssay.html>.

Everybody knows about it, but the government won’t talk about it, or at least not honestly, even thought they’ll admit that 22 veterans commit suicide every day.

For further verification about the uselessness to your life of being in the military, you need only direct your attention to the Veterans Administration in Arizona and the current revelations that the VA kept two set of books to deny care to grievously wounded veterans so that they would simply die and no longer tax the underpaid and under qualified staff who are far more interested in pharmaceutical bonuses and cigarette breaks than they are in genuinely helping severely wounded vets.

You shouldn’t be unduly surprised by these continuing horror stories about substandard VA care. The granddaddy of all the atrocities was the Hooverville massacre in 1933 when the Bonus Army gathered in Washington and was routed by MacArthur and Eisenhower for merely trying to claim the wages they were promised for fighting and winning World War I. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooverville>

Veterans are never treated decently by governments who employ them — never have been, never will be.

What recruits don’t realize

Of course, you’ll never see that on a recruiting poster. Today, ignorant young punks (as well as many illegal aliens) are lured into bootcamps with substantial cash bonuses and promises of college educations and career training. These are the same dupes who soon find themselves reeling from overuse of antidepressants on a battlefield murdering innocent civilians in faraway places until one of their limbs is blown off and the rest of their lives are ruined.

And while you’re trying to explain all this away and still think that serving your country in the military is something to be proud of, you might want to consider those vaccinations they give you but won’t tell you what’s in them, or why the reward for faithful service to the war machine is to be declared psychologically unstable by Diane Feinstein, and prevented from ever owning firearms again.

These are merely some of the unanswered questions that will creep into the minds of bereaved relatives this Memorial Day as they gather for parades and ceremonies supposedly to honor those who gave their lives to protect their nation from foreign enemies. But with each years, the growing doubts and increasing lies make Memorial Day a little darker and all these questions more relevant.

And it is the attitudes of these bereaved relatives — the brain dead devotion of a barely conscious proles who sell their children into military slavery by not questioning their government’s extremely sketchy pronouncements about why we involve ourselves in any of these wars in the first place.

Does anybody really remember why we went to war in Afghanistan? Or even why we are still there? The answer is heroin, but the U.S. government won’t tell you that.

Why did we obliterate Iraq? Everybody knows the answer is oil and as a personal favor to Israel, whose perverts control the American political system.

How about Syria, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan and most lately Ukraine? The Jew-controlled American war machine wants all countries of the world in a permanent state of fractious destabilization so no one will notice the crimes it is committing against everyone, including its own people.

Hasn’t everybody already figured out that all the terror in the world is generated from Washington, except for all those events designed in Israel, deployed in specific locations around the world, and blamed on somebody else?

There is no reason to honor the people who have followed the phony orders and killed the innocent people to make money, not for the people back home, but for the Jewish puppeteers who organize all these murder festivals. All these military dupes who died in Iraq and Afghanistan didn’t die protecting the American homeland, they died protecting the profits of rich Jewish bankers and British oilmen who regard soldier deaths as something slightly less important than the oil depletion allowance.

But then Smedley Butler wrote eloquently about all this back in 1933.​

Seal Team 6

The media try to spin it as relatives trying to blame Iran or someone inside the Afghan government, but the relatives of the fallen members of Seal Team 6 really suspect the U.S. government of killing their children because they were about to start talking about how the supposed raid on Osama bin Laden was a bombastic hoax of the lowest order, and the lie could not be contained as long as a high integrity group like Seal Team 6 remained alive.

We all now know the story of the celebrated raid on the house in Pakistan which was purported to be mundane hiding place of the arch terror icon who hadn’t been heard from in ten years, except for those fake videos that weren’t him. According to President Obama, Seal Team 6 captured and killed him, then took him out to sea for an impromptu and secret burial, which no one on the ship in question seems to remember happening.

This same puzzlement might have occurred among members of Seal Team 6, who were then improperly assigned to a task on an inferior aircraft, which promptly was destroyed by allegedly enemy forces.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MlkYFeFEa4>

And why such an utter silence for the past year? <http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-issues-special-report-on-anniversary-of-benghazi-massacre-and-cover-up/>

This is what members of the military face trying to carry out their sworn duties when cynical politicos commit their high crimes and misdemeanors that are absolutely against the law and certain treason, which is just the opposite of why people join the military.

Pat Tillman found out the hardest way possible. He told one too many people that the war in Afghanistan was a farce.

And after the fiasco in Benghazi, when it appears that Obama and Hillary Clinton watched Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods throw their lives away against overwhelming forces, it seems extremely stupid that any person who wishes to live a happy life would ever join the U.S. military.

It’s not safe

Whether you’re male or female, the chances are astronomically high that you will be raped when you join the military. Females being raped is a verifiable certainty, but lately as the government follows its disgusting policy of encouraging homosexuality, male rapes are on the rise throughout the four services. <http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/27/retired-marine-reveals-secret-suffering-of-male-military-rape-victims.html>

Simply following the unlawful orders of several of the most recent U.S. commanders in chief would leave anyone who follows them subject to prosecution by the International Criminal Court and other international justice organizations. This might not be critical today, but in the future, when the U.S. has lost its financial hegemony to a more sane group, these crimes may come back to haunt those in the American military who currently pay no attention to what is moral and what is just.

The people who run our military are mostly not military men. The only place Obama could ever have served in the military would have been in a latrine with his butt up in the air poised for action.

Among those few leaders who were in the military, the ones who got ahead were the really crazy ones, like John McCain and John Kerry, both of whom have run for president, and both of whom, during their military careers, were implicated in violent crimes in which many people died.

Most recently, McCain has urged arming the phony Ukrainian rebels in an attempt to jumpstart World War III with Russia, but his military history is even more disgusting. Son of the Navy admiral who led the whitewash of the USS Liberty incident, the younger McCain, as a Naval aviator, crashed no fewer than five airplanes. <http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/mccains-plane-crashes/>

But his worst offense occurred on the USS Forrestal, when his attempt to “wet start” (a ‘hotdogging’ maneuver) his fighter inadvertently launched a missile from an adjacent plane that culminated in he deaths of 140 of his crewmen. <http://www.topix.com/forum/who/cnn/TIPHLLITR99DU2OKV> McCain’s celebrated POW stint in North Vietnam restored his hero status, and with the help of the Arizona organized crime syndicate and his lifelong tether to corrupt Israeli billionaires, McCain still remains a major voice in American military matters, as well as Israeli sabotage of the American republic.

Kerry has a similar history of “accidental atrocities” from his gunslinging Vietnam days in which he was cited by many of his fellow patrol boat veterans as a crazed killer, before he suddenly did a 180 and became a major spokesman, along with Jane Fonda, for America’s enemies. <http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/07/26/what-john-kerry-really-did-in-vietnam/> Now, after a presidential run and years in the Senate, he’s back to his old position, trying to foment wars wherever he can, as his involvement in the Syrian and Ukrainian provocations clearly shows.

Leaders like McCain and Kerry, certified psycho killers who advanced up through the ranks for always saying yes to the Jews, are typical of the people who order our sons and daughters to commit murder and rape of foreign innocents, mind boggling crimes which have become the hallmark of American foreign policy.

The once-decent people who undergo the kind of training taught by these warmongering psychos are now getting out of the service and bringing the “skills” they’ve learned to America’s streets as they join Israeli-trained American police department throughout the country.

Thanks to leaders like this, we don’t need to worry about any overseas terror threat. It’s all being generated from Washington, under Jewish supervision, and you can see the effect in reports of U.S. police atrocities that occur every days. Here is a typical sample of this kind of warped behavior from the past few days.

• A police officer permanently blinds a woman <http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/05/officer-enoch-clark-permanently-blinds-woman-monica-hernandez-literally-exploding-eyeballs-get-mis-trial/>.

• Deputy runs down pedestrians, relatives arrested <http://wichitaobserver.com/atrocity-in-california’s-kern-county-deputy-runs-down-pedestrians-police-arrest-grieving-relatives.html>.

• Cops kill veteran for not having a front license plate. This is the story of the young father of two in California who was killed by cops for not having a front license plate. The victim had served two tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. <http://clashdaily.com/2014/05/excess-cops-beat-veteran-tommy-yancy-death-traffic-stop-front-plate/>.

Happy holiday

Memorial Day 2014 would be an excellent opportunity for the American people to unanimously demand the immediate resignation of the entire federal government on obviously provable charges of treason, mass murder and obstruction of justice. Each day they remain in power brings us another day closer to the destruction of the world and the evisceration of the American people.

And each new teenage dupe who signs up to join the American military is another human being we have lost in the fight to rehumanize the American monster, a person who will become a drug addict, a homosexual victim, a killer of innocent people, a probable suicide (if he has any vestige of a conscience), and someone who generally accepts the lies of people who don’t care about him.

Remember these people — the ones who have not yet been poisoned, maimed or killed — in your prayers this Memorial Day. Because it’s way too late for all the others.

(Feel free to send this to anyone you know who might be thinking about joining the military.)

-- John Kaminski

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
Thank you for caring!

A balanced view regarding the covert "Secret Societies" that does operate effectively through the modern "Illuminati" both in the secular and spiritual (our Lord is in complete control) AND the "Antichristian propaganda" that does also operate effectively in the "spiritual sphere" where the effects can be seen in the secular level (our Lord is also in complete control). It's been decades since I've done any papers on the former thus all off the top.

Since the "Secret Societies" in both spheres is an effect of the "Antichristian propaganda and seduction" AND the temporal effects is also an effect of the "Antichristian propaganda & seduction" then it would rationally follow that we need to understand the cause of the effect so we can be a part of the solution, eg, IIThess.2:10-12, "....they received not the agape of the truth....God sends them error's working so that they believe the lie...." God controls the "Illuminati" through the "Antichristian propaganda & seduction" in and out of the Churches included.

Any Christian and nonChristian military recruit through the Christian and nonChristian Seals are working for our Lord fulfilling their Christian obligations to Rom.13:1-7 for those that are Christians. The sin of "Unbelief" is the worse sin one can commit, worse than temporal mass murder, and etc., keeping things in a rational Biblical perspective. First and foremost, God is a God of justice and wrath as well as a God of grace and mercy.

Old Jack,'s opinion

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
We have only three valid Seals on the Big Island in Hawaii that I'm aware of, and I know them if their still o.k.? Lost track of them a few years back except for a younger one on Maui that I personally know - I'm ex-Navy, lower paygrade type.
For the record, I am an honorably discharged Vietnam-era Marine Corps veteran, 6 years of service. Active duty time included a station at Hawaii. Since that time, I have sojourned at Hawaii from 1979 through 2008. I know several operators at Hawaii; one SEAL shares my love of scuba diving.

Re: the OP, the legitimacy of the cited SEALs website is, in my opinion, highly suspect. There has been much negative publicity lately re: SEALs (particularly the recent "elimination" of Team 6) and thus there are damage-control ops popping up everywhere. It’s an admitted fact that governments around the world hire armies of shills to troll comment sections of news websites and social media with pro-establishment propaganda in an attempt to sway public opinion. Yes, there are paid government trolls on social media, blogs, forums and websites.

Let's get back to the cited passage in Romans (chapter 13) (and its usual misinterpretation).

Any Christian and nonChristian military recruit through the Christian and nonChristian Seals are working for our Lord fulfilling their Christian obligations to Rom.13:1-7 for those that are Christians.
"NonChristians are NOT "working for our Lord fulfilling their Christian obligations," because "...the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" (1 Cor. 2:14). Even (so-called) Christians are suffering for the wrong things: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." (Hosea 4:6).

This is about Godly authority versus ungodly authority; righteous government versus unrighteous government.

In Romans 13:1-4 KJV we read: "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil."

These words have been widely interpreted to simply mean all believers should obey the government because government has been ordained of God. This particular view is a gross distortion of the truth. In this context, I've found that when a superficial reading of a certain text somehow doesn't seem logical, it's useful to look at the actions of the writer to see if his life and actions are consistent with your interpretation of his teaching. In short, when Paul writes that "they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation," but the book of Acts shows Paul repeatedly doing just that, there must be something wrong with our understanding of the text. And that's precisely what we see throughout the New Testament.

It is noteworthy that modern copyrighted “versions” of The Holy Bible have changed the phrase “higher powers” to merely “governing authorities,” thereby obscuring the necessary distinction between Godly authority and ungodly authority, between God’s kingdom and Satan’s kingdom.

When Paul writes in the opening statement of Romans chapter 13, "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers," the obvious question is who or what are the higher powers? This phrase would have to apply to any higher powers, be they spiritual or earthly. Obviously, in the spiritual realm, there are good and bad powers. On one side we have the Lord and his great angelic host. In the other group, we find Lucifer and "the angels which kept not their first estate" (Jude 1:6). This fallen host most certainly qualifies as a "higher power," for Satan is referred to as the "prince of the power of the air" (Ephesians 2:2). Later in that same book, Paul tells us "We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12).

Common sense tells you that Paul is not telling us to be "subject to" the Satanic higher powers in the spiritual realm, so why do we assume he is telling us to be subject to evil earthly powers? How could it be scriptural for us to cooperate with the earthly agency of that spiritual wickedness? The next verse says "Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation." If we resist the evil in the spiritual realm, it's clear we don't receive damnation as a result! How then, could this verse mean if we resist evil in the earthly realm we receive damnation? In other words, in cases where the evil is vested in government, the idea that we are no longer to resist this evil is ludicrous.

Paul is telling us we must not resist the righteous power of God - whether it is manifested in the heavenlies or in various earthly sectors - including righteous government.

When Pilate and Herod give Jesus an order to speak, Christ resists their orders and remains silent (Matthew 27:13, Luke 23:7). When Paul has been beaten illegally by evil men within the Roman government, he refuses their command to come out of the jail and defiantly says "...let them come themselves and fetch us out." (Acts 16:37). That's not resisting?

When Peter is assisted in a jail-break by an angel, how is that obeying the government? (Acts 12:7). Did the Apostle "receive damnation" because he didn't ask the evil rulers 'Can I go now?' The writer of Hebrews tells his readers "ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin" (Hebrews 12:4). That firmly implies the Christians were appropriately resisting the evil, but every instance of that resistance ending in bloodshed occurs at the hands of the authorities. Whom were they resisting? The Evil Authority.

When Stephen was murdered, it was the religious leadership of the Jews that "set up false witnesses" to justify their unlawful crime. They even brought him before the high priest who was in agreement with the heinous killing of the young Christian (Acts 6:13, 7:1, 15). When criminal elements have a position of control and authority within the government, believers have an obligation to resist them--not to twist the scriptures into justification for compliance with an ungodly government. In Damascus, the Jews that had authority under the governmental edict establishing their position (John 11:48) sought to murder Saul (Acts 9:23). Saul escaped over the wall as he left Damascus. That sounds like resistance to me.

[ -- thanks to Brother James]

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi rjp,

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
- Jesus
Matt 5:39
It would seem you've confused a Christian versus a government:

Romans 13

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake.

Per the above, we see that the government RIGHTFULLY wields weapons for peaceful purposes, whether to withstand an aggressor nation, or to withstand an unlawful individual.

As such our prayers and support should be behind every government institution (dog catcher, IRS, police, army) which is doing good, and working to correct those government institutions which are lawless.

With Best Regards,
DD

To All,

sojourner4Christ said:
Deliberately Wasted Lives

Memorial Day means nothing as U.S. bosses kill their own troops
If you’re in the U.S. military, you’re both a fool and a dupe, fighting for the crime lords

It seems that ill considered individuals write their ill considered opinions. It also speaks to need for discernment for the rest of us.

Please read and judge responsibly,
DD