Ask Yourself: What Will You Do?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi HIH,

I'm not sure that you would. And I don't wish to be unkind, so I will just say:

The Church cannot change its teaching that homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered and immoral.
If it did, it would completely undermine its own authority and destroy the Church ( which, of course, is the enemy's desire).
Any concerted effort, within the Church, to get it to do so, would almost certainly end in schism. (As may already be happening in Germany. Lord help us!)

Rather, as she continues to speak the Truth, and refuses to submit to the darkness that the world is now fully embracing, the world's rage against her will reach a fever pitch..
A godless leader, no doubt with popular support, will attack and take control of the Vatican...

God save the Queen!
The Methodist church in America was supposed to decide if a split would happen this year. It has been delayed until next year, because of covid19.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure that you would. And I don't wish to be unkind, so I will just say:

The Church cannot change its teaching that homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered and immoral.
If it did, it would completely undermine its own authority and destroy the Church ( which, of course, is the enemy's desire).
Any concerted effort, within the Church, to get it to do so, would almost certainly end in schism. (As may already be happening in Germany. Lord help us!)

Rather, as she continues to speak the Truth, and refuses to submit to the darkness that the world is now fully embracing, the world's rage against her will reach a fever pitch..
A godless leader, no doubt with popular support, will attack and take control of the Vatican...

I don't mind you sharing your thoughts at all, Philip James. You have always been polite in your responses even when you disagreed.

I fully realize it would be a great turning point, but I believe in one of the links I posted it talked about younger Catholics (like all people in general these days) leaning ever more increasingly in favor of gay rights and gay equality. I think this is why the event is time-dated to roughly 15-20 years from now, when public opinion even among most Catholics has largely swayed, making the schism not quite as severe as it would be now. But yes, I think it would cause a terrible schism.

I know it might be discomforting to read, but if you go back and read through the Australian Prophecies, Part 1 thread, it strongly suggests that a schism eventually will take place as leadership among the Catholic Church realizes that a change is indeed coming (See Post #2, as it relates to Post #1. I'm taking specifically about the pirates, and how they are eventually fighting amongst themselves over what to do).
Australian Prophecies, Part 1

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Btw, thank you for this reference. I was not aware of what was happening in Germany.

For anyone interested:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But yes, I think it would cause a terrible schism.

If you noticed at the end of the clip you posted, the german 'synod' is about much more than just homosexuality.
The Vatican warned the German bishops that they cannot make binding decisions on matters that pertain to the whole Church. That their 'synod' was not competent to do so.

But yes schisms must come. Bishop Fulton Sheen said this in 1947:

"There’s no longer the conflict and opposition which ought to characterize us. We are influencing the world less than the world influences us. There is no apartness. We who were sent out to establish a center of health have caught the disease, and therefore have lost the power to heal. And, since the gold is mixed with an alloy, the entirety must be thrust into the furnace that the dross may be burned away. The value of the trial will be to set us apart.

Evil catastrophe must come to reject us, to despise us, to hate us, to persecute us, and then, then we shall we define our loyalties, affirm our fidelity and state on whose side we stand. Our quantity indeed will decrease, but our quality will increase. It is not for the Church that we fear, but for the world. We tremble not that God may be dethroned but that barbarism may reign."

You can find his whole sermon on the antichrist here:
The Antichrist: Signs of Our Times by Venerable Fulton Sheen

Peace!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dream suggests that when this time comes, "singers" will be ranting against conservative values and conservative political leaders, more specifically those who stand against homosexual marriage, which is something Kelley Clarkson has championed since the beginning of her career:
Kelly Clarkson to Homophobic Twitter User: 'Love Shared Between Two People Should Be Praised' | Billboard
Kelly Clarkson stands up for gay couple, completely shuts down hater

Note, however, that "singers" here is likely not literal but a metaphor for those who have "a voice" in public. You represent Christians who will likewise have “a voice" in the matter, but are speaking out against homosexual sin rather than endorsing it, as the next dream suggests.

“Singers” for those who have “a voice” in public... “you represent Christians who will likewise have a voice.” Realize this passage is controversial over who “they” are but that aside, your post reminded me of “and they sung a new song” Revelation 14:2-3.
What is “a new song”?

As far as your question in the topic of what would you do. Makes me think of those necklaces and bracelets people used to wear: what would Jesus do?

1 Peter 2:20-25 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. [21] For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: [22] Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: [23] Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: [24] Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. [25] For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Revelation 14:4-5 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. [5] And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

How did He witness a good confession before Pontius Pilate? 1 Timothy 6:13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"There’s no longer the conflict and opposition which ought to characterize us. We are influencing the world less than the world influences us. There is no apartness. We who were sent out to establish a center of health have caught the disease, and therefore have lost the power to heal. And, since the gold is mixed with an alloy, the entirety must be thrust into the furnace that the dross may be burned away. The value of the trial will be to set us apart.

Evil catastrophe must come to reject us, to despise us, to hate us, to persecute us, and then, then we shall we define our loyalties, affirm our fidelity and state on whose side we stand. Our quantity indeed will decrease, but our quality will increase. It is not for the Church that we fear, but for the world. We tremble not that God may be dethroned but that barbarism may reign."

This was accurate, Philip James. I read through the article and there were several other things he said that were accurate as well. There is one crucial statement he makes which is at the very heart of things, and how one interprets its fulfillment will be vital to whether Christians of all denominations make the right choice or not:

“[Satan] will set up a counter-church which will be the ape of the Church … It will have all the notes and characteristics of the Church, but in reverse and emptied of its divine content.” The trouble is this, and I say this with a great heart of compassion. What Revelation 18:4 actually predicts is that the Mother church is the one who becomes the ape, and that the Lord will have to call those who are His to come out of her. This is why I posted the Vatican thread, to put forth that a change has taken place, and that I don't think it's a situation that can be saved.
Satanism In The Vatican

I suppose you might still disagree, and I certainly hope you are right. But while things are getting darker in much of Christianity now, including most of Protestantism, there will be a true church that arises out of what is coming. It will consist of those who truly love Him and are prepared to serve Him at all costs. And they will be purified into His bride just as Sheen predicted. My purpose in posting many of these things is that all Catholics who truly and sincerely love Him end up uniting with the true church and not the false.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did He witness a good confession before Pontius Pilate? 1 Timothy 6:13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

Hopefully you will answer on how He before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession. How so? (IMO) It is important pertaining to the topic where you asked what will you do? I don’t know that is why I’m asking what is “a good confession” in your opinion, looking towards the example in Christ Jesus? Isn’t that what you are asking what will be our confession if this happens?

Luke 12:4-9 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. [5] But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. [6] Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? [7] But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows. [8] Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: [9] But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

Reactions: Philip James

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What Revelation 18:4 actually predicts is that the Mother church is the one who becomes the ape,

I disagree. I don't think Babylon is a church at all.

Babylon is clearly identified as a military and economic superpower. 'hammer of the whole earth' see Jer 50 and 51 as well as Habbukuk..

The 'great city' is a global marketplace that rules over the kings of the earth...

That is not the Vatican..

As for the 'ape', see my reply to marks following..

Peace!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings All.

I was meditating on this today, and realized it's a question the entire body of Christ really ought to be asking themselves now, given what is coming.

So stop and consider for a moment: What choice would you make if in fifteen or so years from now the governments of the free world began declaring that any Christian ministry that proclaimed homosexuality to be a sin was to be shut down, and those involved would potentially face jail time and/or the loss of their children, who would be confiscated by the State and handed over to child custody?

What would you do. Would you,
A. Recant and publicly proclaim homosexual marriage to be ordained of God
B. Continue proclaiming homosexuality to be a sin and face incrimination, or
C. Stop commenting on the issue to avoid prosecution, but without recanting

Hidden, I doubt it will be as long as 15 years. The Great Tribulation may start as soon as 2 years from now. At least, until I know better, that's what I will believe and prepare mentally and spiritually for.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is interesting! Is this your idea of what is going to happen at the end of the age?

Hello marks,

End of the age? Perhaps, but certainly at least another foreshadowing of it (there's nothing new under the sun)

If he orders (and enforces!) an end to the daily sacrifice of the Mass, we will know that time is indeed short..

Confiscating Church property and setting up his image to be worshipped on the desecrated altars seems quite likely to me.

Peace be with you!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I should add that what I am saying is nothing new. The Church has always known that before 'the end' she must follow in the footsteps of the passion of her Husband..

675 Before Christ's second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers.573 The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth574 will unveil the "mystery of iniquity" in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. the supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.575

676 The Antichrist's deception already begins to take shape in the world every time the claim is made to realize within history that messianic hope which can only be realized beyond history through the eschatological judgement. the Church has rejected even modified forms of this falsification of the kingdom to come under the name of millenarianism,576 especially the "intrinsically perverse" political form of a secular messianism.577

677 The Church will enter the glory of the kingdom only through this final Passover, when she will follow her Lord in his death and Resurrection.578 The kingdom will be fulfilled, then, not by a historic triumph of the Church through a progressive ascendancy, but only by God's victory over the final unleashing of evil, which will cause his Bride to come down from heaven.579 God's triumph over the revolt of evil will take the form of the Last Judgement after the final cosmic upheaval of this passing world.580

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Greetings All.

I was meditating on this today, and realized it's a question the entire body of Christ really ought to be asking themselves now, given what is coming.

So stop and consider for a moment: What choice would you make if in fifteen or so years from now the governments of the free world began declaring that any Christian ministry that proclaimed homosexuality to be a sin was to be shut down, and those involved would potentially face jail time and/or the loss of their children, who would be confiscated by the State and handed over to child custody?

What would you do. Would you,
A. Recant and publicly proclaim homosexual marriage to be ordained of God
B. Continue proclaiming homosexuality to be a sin and face incrimination, or
C. Stop commenting on the issue to avoid prosecution, but without recanting

My wife shared with me a couple of dreams today related to this, and she makes the sixth person now who has shared dreams suggesting it is going to happen. As for when it may take place, the answer is implied in a dream I received from another sister several weeks ago, which I interpreted just yesterday.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

- "Dream 1:
I had a similar dream the other night, but couldn't remember it enough to really put it together. The only thing I remember of this dream the other night was may daughter's first steps instructor (speech therapist) was driving and got out of the car and opened the door for me to get out on the sidewalk with her.

For this dream, she invited me to a Birthday party for a vocal singer I have always admired and was the first winner of American Idol, Kelly Clarkson. So my hubby brought me, and I was just livid. I was so excited and she was super nice. But she was clearly against President Trump and ranting liberally against him in my dream. I was disappointed about that.

Interpretation:
These dreams are time-stamped, based on the following: You are here represented as your daughter, and these things will take place during a time when she is about the age you were when you first started taking "first steps" in ministry, as indicated by the woman in a "car" letting you out to walk on the sidewalk, i.e. to "walk." Since you said you were 18 when you started ministry training, it means roughly 16 1/2 years from now. The dream suggests that when this time comes, "singers" will be ranting against conservative values and conservative political leaders, more specifically those who stand against homosexual marriage, which is something Kelley Clarkson has championed since the beginning of her career:
Kelly Clarkson to Homophobic Twitter User: 'Love Shared Between Two People Should Be Praised' | Billboard
Kelly Clarkson stands up for gay couple, completely shuts down hater

Note, however, that "singers" here is likely not literal but a metaphor for those who have "a voice" in public. You represent Christians who will likewise have a "voice" in the matter, but are speaking out against homosexual sin rather than endorsing it, as the next dream suggests.

- "Dream 2: We were on a long trip and were visiting a small country town in Colorado where I was supposed to sing as a special guest. There was a white church with a steeple and a house next door with a fenced in yard. There were mountains in the background on the road, and my husband and I were meeting at the house by the church. There was a Native American in the fenced in yard and they had just moved there to Colorado and was very upset about the sermons he was hearing the Catholic Church preach over the phone. When he came inside where we were, it was set up like a church, even though the church was next door. So then I heard the pastor on the phone preaching on speaker, and the Native American was just walking around with it upset. There were a few changes to scripture I noticed the Catholic preacher was saying, but one was with Luke 5:32 or one of the similar verses. 'For I have not come to call the righteous to repentance, but the hypocrites (instead of sinners).'"

Interpretation:
- The house is a smaller church, likely a house church associated with a larger church proper, that still holds to conservative values. That it has a fenced in yard means it will be guarded, with Conservative churches being more cautious about who they let in by this time. The Catholic Church, having recanted and endorsed homosexual marriage by this time, will be retranslating or rephrasing passages so that those who endorse homosexuality are righteous and those who condemn it are "hypocrites," speaking out about homosexuality when they are themselves engaging in sexual sin. Thus the Catholic Church in the US will be citing "scripture" to teach that homosexuality is not actually a sin, and that it is those who are still calling homosexuals to repentance who are actually sinning because they are "hypocrites."

- But then I didn't get to sing. That was disappointing. The service ended without anyone even preaching at the house. To me, it looked sort of like a United Methodist Church. Because everyone was dressed up really nice, except the Native American that didn't even have a shirt on. It is like he was walking around listening to that Catholic church on the radio really disappointed, and then the service ended. But this group of people were talking about how the car we were supposed to use to get home was broke down, and we weren't going to be able to use that. The man took us into a house across the parking lot from the house with the church next door. It had a living room/bedroom, etc. Kids and infants. There were two women on the couch I didn't know and they both had unclean spirits. I cannot remember what they were saying, but I was rebuking the unclean spirits in Jesus name. One was delivered and one was not. I didn't get the feeling that [the church I saw in the first part of the dream] was the Catholic church the Native American was listening to over the phone. But I did have the feeling the house across the street with the possessed people were part of the Catholic church. There was also a child down the hall who was about to be depossessed.

Interpretation:
The United Methodist Church may be literal here, or it represents some other nominal Protestant church - a respectable church, as indicated by the fine dress. But that is what will cause the service to be canceled without anyone preaching. They will likely be too worried about their respectable place in society, and when the Catholic Church turns to calling opponents of the homosexual lifestyle "hypocrites," they will stop proclaiming the truth to avoid being viewed disrespectfully. The Native American is the only one not concerned with his "appearances," however. He is also the one most concerned about what the Catholic Church is teaching. He represents that there will only be a few Christians willing to go against what society thinks of their "culture," right or wrong; only a few will still be willing to stand by it. Hearing this news "on the radio" means it will be publicly broadcasted, and coming from the Catholic Church means they will apparently be tied to the government, since this news will cause your "car" to break down, so that you are not able to "use it" or operate in it anymore. Meanwhile, by endorsing homosexuality, those in the house across the street are Catholics, who because of their church's compromise will increasingly have unclean spirits. "On a couch" carries a sexual connotation. It means the two women on the couch will be lesbians, and unclean spirits being cast out of one but not the other means some will be in a place where they can delivered but some will not.

(Continued in the next post)

Well it certainly is shocking what is going on in the world today, if you look up Ernie Holland's testimony, you will hear of the horrible things some men did to other men during his time spent in prison.

Lolz what I probably want to do, is I would want to get further away from the city! Or flee to Vanuatu, or some conservative pacific island, where I would at least have another extra 15 years of freedom if I am lucky.

Vanuatu is meant to be something like 90%+ Christian.

Oh yeah, and Poland is going against the tide of what is happening in the Western world.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know there are activist groups in America today who would love to see the hypothetical described in the early part of the OP become a reality.
Combine the radical anti-Christian, though of note is they're not as vocal against Muslim teachings, LGBTQ groups with the FFRF, (Freedom From Religion Foundation), its founder an alleged former evangelical, and the hypothetical having a push could become more than that.
FFRF is a tax exempt "educational" entity under the IRS 501(c)3 tax exemption.
Ideally, given their on the record violation of that identity, they should have their tax exemption stripped due to violating the IRS rules that govern retention of the tax exemption.
The LGBTQ radical group GLAAD of California have enjoyed the privilege of tax exemption since 1989.In 2017 they pulled down over 8 million dollars in donations. Their Trans-recruiting arm, GLSEN, allowed to recruit in public schools, are also tax exempt as educational, claiming they help those who are harassed and intimidated when being members of the LGBTQ community.

A pastor is rarely allowed to address a public school assembly and speak about the Gospel. Let it be known this is indeed scheduled somewhere, and out come GLAAD, GLSEN, and FFRF, to protest and threaten the school with lawsuits if plans proceed. Meanwhile the five pillars of Islam are taught in some taxpayer funded schools, and GLSEN is permitted to address a full assembly hall and assure the tomboy girls in the audience that they're really shuttering their innate need to express their true gender; male.

These same groups are that which harassed the fast food corporation, Chick-fil-A, founded in 1964. For years after the founder, now deceased, God have mercy, proclaimed he and his family held to the Biblical marriage model set down by God. They were especially vocal when the gay marriage issue was before SCOTUS.
Some years ago however, CF decided they would no longer sponsor Christian charities for their holding to those same principles, once the donation contracts to those organizations expired. This in a feeble failed effort to get the hounds of Sodom's hell to back off their anti-CF agenda. The idea of liberal non-Christian organizations being sponsored would quell the upset. Naive! It only spurred spokespeople for GLAAD to assure the company they'd double down their efforts now.
Of course! CF's decision counted to them as a victory! The ultimate goal is to put CF out of business.

Given the way of the world as described above, and to answer the question after a protracted narrative before it, I'd never cease a thing about my Christian politics, or my faith and its expression. I've never been one to cotton to a boot on my throat. I'm too old to lay down now.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 2:20-25 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. [21] For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: [22] Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: [23] Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: [24] Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. [25] For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Revelation 14:4-5 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. [5] And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

My apologies, Victory. Been a very busy day. Just getting back.

Yes, obedience to these thing is actually something that is always in force for the Christian to observe, and will be all the more so in the future.
Hopefully you will answer on how He before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession. How so? (IMO) It is important pertaining to the topic where you asked what will you do? I don’t know that is why I’m asking what is “a good confession” in your opinion, looking towards the example in Christ Jesus? Isn’t that what you are asking what will be our confession if this happens?

Luke 12:4-9 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. [5] But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. [6] Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? [7] But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows. [8] Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: [9] But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

I sometimes have a hard time deciphering what you are driving at or asking, but let me address a question you might be asking me (my apologies if it's not what you are).

If I were forced to give my profession of faith on the issue, I wouldn't even bat an eye. They would hear in the most certain terms my stand on homosexuality being a sin and an abomination in the sight of God. But you see, I don't think that's what they are going to be after, at least not at first anyway. All they are really going to want when the change takes place is for ministries and Christians who publicly proclaim it to be a sin to be silenced. It will still leave open the door for many to simply withhold their opinion, much like Israel Folau has done so that he can still function in the life he is called to as a Christian athlete. If Folau were forced in the sight of God to publicly profess what he believed, the great likelihood is that he would do the same. But he is not being required to yet.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree. I don't think Babylon is a church at all.

Babylon is clearly identified as a military and economic superpower. 'hammer of the whole earth' see Jer 50 and 51 as well as Habbukuk..

The 'great city' is a global marketplace that rules over the kings of the earth...

That is not the Vatican..

Rome.

I wrote on the various parallels somewhere recently, but I'd have to find it (or rewrite it). I can try later.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hidden, I doubt it will be as long as 15 years. The Great Tribulation may start as soon as 2 years from now. At least, until I know better, that's what I will believe and prepare mentally and spiritually for.

Hey, sister! Well, you wouldn't be the first around here who is espousing such a position. My reply is always just not to get disillusioned should things not be fulfilled that fast. But if I know you, you are strong enough spiritually not to let that happen : )

So God bless. Btw, absolutely nothing wrong with preparing mentally and spiritually. We are most certainly going to start going through some things, and sooner than some think. The US economy is going to begin tanking severely starting next year:
Beware Of Increasing Debt

With it will come increased rioting and unrest, as we are starting to see happen over the last few days. Such events will be staged and paid for. The George Soros/ DNC crowd pay people to foment unrest, and get ready to see a lot more of it if they take power next year:
A Warning About The 2020 Election

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it certainly is shocking what is going on in the world today, if you look up Ernie Holland's testimony, you will hear of the horrible things some men did to other men during his time spent in prison.

Lolz what I probably want to do, is I would want to get further away from the city! Or flee to Vanuatu, or some conservative pacific island, where I would at least have another extra 15 years of freedom if I am lucky.

Vanuatu is meant to be something like 90%+ Christian.

I like this answer, Josho. If you are young enough to transplant, by all means do it. It is prophesied that in the end-times there are going to be some cities that become places of refuge for the church. Other cities will be given over to an evil unlike the earth has seen before. I also saw a dream posted a few weeks back that some of the saints will establish communities in the mountains, and other places where they establish safe havens and strong holds.

I believe the Lord will provide for His own in many ways and by many different means, so that they are protected to bring about the end-time harvest.

Great answer. Thinking outside the box. (We'll call that one option D, LoL).

Reactions: Josho

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My apologies, Victory. Been a very busy day. Just getting back.

Yes, obedience to these thing is actually something that is always in force for the Christian to observe, and will be all the more so in the future.

I sometimes have a hard time deciphering what you are driving at or asking, but let me address a question you might be asking me (my apologies if it's not what you are).

If I were forced to give my profession of faith on the issue, I wouldn't even bat an eye. They would hear in the most certain terms my stand on homosexuality being a sin and an abomination in the sight of God. But you see, I don't think that's what they are going to be after, at least not at first anyway. All they are really going to want when the change takes place is for ministries and Christians who publicly proclaim it to be a sin to be silenced. It will still leave open the door for many to simply withhold their opinion, much like Israel Folau has done so that he can still function in the life he is called to as a Christian athlete. If Folau were forced in the sight of God to publicly profess what he believed, the great likelihood is that he would do the same. But he is not being required to yet.

I was asking (in your opinion) how He witnessed a good confession before Pilate? Wasn’t He mostly silent?
... He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: [33] In his humiliation his judgment was taken away(removed): and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth. Acts 8:32-33

1 Timothy 6:13-14 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; [14] That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Seems very important in “that thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ.” What is the commandment to be kept without spot, unrebukeable?

You said what you will do ...all I’m asking is what was the good confession He witnessed before Pilate? Was it railings for railings? Threatening and reviling? What is the good confession before men?
I’m sorry I know that is more than one question but I want your opinion on what was His example we are to follow?

1 Peter 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: