Assumptions are certainly often shown to be wrong. Jesus' resurrection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say they was the same. I said the spiritual body is solid and physical with flesh and bones.

1 Corinthians 15:42-45
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.../KJV

No... the spiritual body definitely is NOT... made up of "flesh and bones". The "image of the heavenly" is what Apostle Paul was talking about with the "spiritual body". Those in heaven do not have flesh bodies. The flesh cannot go there.

In 1 Corinthians 15:50, Apostle Paul said the following, which IF you had kept reading, you might have reached...

1 Cor 15:48-51
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy,
we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep,
but we shall all be changed,
KJV

Even the wicked dead will be resurrected to that "spiritual body" (John 5:28-29). And per Isaiah 25, all nations still alive on the day of Christ's appearing will be 'changed' also.

Satan has a special idea about this his servants use to try and keep a 'fleshy view' in people's mind about this. He pushes the lie that only those in Christ will be involved in the change to the "spiritual body", and that the wicked will remain in flesh bodies in the world to come.

The change to the "spiritual body", or "image of the heavenly", is only about our spirit/soul manifesting in the heavenly dimension when God's consuming fire burns man's works off this earth on the day of Christ's coming, thus ending this present world with us in flesh bodies.

The world to come will no longer be one with our spirit/soul dwelling in a flesh body. ALL... peoples will manifest in that next world with spirit bodies, and everyone alive on earth today already has... that spirit body dwelling inside their flesh body.

Reactions: JBO

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only stating what God's Word says. Either you accept that Elijah was 'literally' caught up to heaven, or you do not, and that means whether you believe God's Word as written... or not.

Evidently, based on your loaded type of question, it shows you do NOT believe God's Word as written.

2 Kings 2:11
11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
KJV
I believe what Christ Jesus said, and not some scribe who may have been inspired to write something or may have been full of new wine thinking his thoughts came from the Heavenly Father.

JESUS SAID John 6:46
King James Bible
Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

NASB 1995
“Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father.

Peshitta
No man has seen The Father, except he who is from God; he himself sees The Father.”

Going up to heaven does not = seeing the Heavenly Father. Yet everyone assumes it does.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

What about flesh and bone? Adam said of Eve before the fall, she is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. Not flesh and blood. If the scientists are right and blood is made from congealed light then that would explain the difference. When the sinned and fell, they died spirtually that day. So now it says the life is in the blood so there's the congealed light. Spirit is in the blood.

Scripture says all the way through it that we have an inner light. Let your light so shine before men. Jesus gave them a glimpse of it at the mount of Transfiguration. After Jesus dies and was resurrected He had His Resurrection body that had more powers. Like walking through walls and who knows what else. But He told them, touch me and feel I am not a ghost, it is I...so there is a type of Human flesh body and a different type of Spiritual body. We get that at the Rapture if we are chosen to go. So by the time we get to heaven again we wont be flesh and blood any more!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about flesh and bone? Adam said of Eve before the fall, she is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. Not flesh and blood. If the scientists are right and blood is made from congealed light then that would explain the difference.

Really?

If they are so certain then why have they not figured a way to make blood from congealed light?

Idiots... the lot of them.

If they are right... then they need to be about making something that would help with the blood shortages.. and to be certain they get the assorted types like A , AB, B, O ~ positive and Negative to boot.

They can clone life... why have they not figured this out yet.

When the sinned and fell, they died spirtually that day. So now it says the life is in the blood so there's the congealed light. Spirit is in the blood.

Scripture says all the way through it that we have an inner light. Let your light so shine before men. Jesus gave them a glimpse of it at the mount of Transfiguration. After Jesus dies and was resurrected He had His Resurrection body that had more powers. Like walking through walls and who knows what else. But He told them, touch me and feel I am not a ghost, it is I...so there is a type of Human flesh body and a different type of Spiritual body. We get that at the Rapture if we are chosen to go. So by the time we get to heaven again we wont be flesh and blood any more!

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they are so certain then why have they not figured a way to make blood from congealed light?

They did. It's $80K per pint to us mere mortals who want to live. So it's not catching on yet!

3 Resurrections

Jan 20, 2024
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a 'special' relationship with The Father that none other FLESH BORN man has
What is unique about Christ's bodily resurrection as glorified flesh and bones coming out of the grave is that He was the very first to ascend in that type of glorified, resurrected body form to the Father in heaven. This is what earned Christ the totally unique title of the "First-begotten from the dead" (Rev. 1:5) and the "First-born among many brethren" (Romans 8:29).

Guess what? A sibling that is "First-born among many brethren" is followed by other siblings that experience the very same type of "birth" process that He does. We are called "joint heirs with Christ" (Romans 8:17). That means we are to share an inheritance with Christ of the very same type of bodily resurrection of glorified flesh and bones that the risen Christ had. Also, we will stand before God the Father in heaven in those glorified bodies of flesh and bones.

Revelation 15:8 tells us about the first time when resurrected mankind could enter heaven's temple. It was going to be after the 7 plagues of the 7 angels were poured out. NO ONE except the "First-born" ascended Christ was able to enter heaven's temple into God's presence until then. That included Elijah or Enoch. If they had ascended into heaven before Christ did, that means Christ was not able to claim the "First-begotten" and the "First-born" titles of being the first to ascend to the Father in a glorified, resurrected body.

You are totally ignoring the letter in 2 Chronicles 21:12-15 which the transported Elijah wrote to King Jehoram about 10 years AFTER Elijah's whirlwind transport into the atmospheric heaven (scripture claims three heavens, you remember). Elijah never went into God's presence in the third heaven's temple at that time. He remained living on the earth and died as it is appointed unto men to die once. All the combined scripture related to this topic confirms this.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The narrative structure of the Old Testament exhibits several instances of chronological flexibility, where the arrangement of events, stories, and prophecies is not strictly linear. This non-linear arrangement often serves thematic, theological, or literary purposes, emphasizing certain messages or connections between events and figures in Israel's history. Here are a few examples:
  1. The Book of Genesis: The creation accounts in Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 do not strictly align chronologically. Genesis 1 presents a systematic account of creation over six days, culminating in the creation of humankind. Genesis 2 focuses more closely on the creation of Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden. Scholars often discuss these chapters as complementary accounts that serve different theological emphases—universal creation and the human condition, respectively—rather than as a chronological sequence.
  2. The Prophets and Historical Books: The prophetic books (Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and the twelve minor prophets) are not placed in the chronological order of the events they describe or when the prophets lived. Instead, they are grouped together because they all contain prophetic material. For instance, Jonah lived during the reign of Jeroboam II (2 Kings 14:25), which is much earlier than his placement in the Bible would suggest when considering the chronological order of events.
  3. The Book of Job: The exact placement of the story of Job in the timeline of the Old Testament is not clear, and the book is inserted into the biblical canon in a way that interrupts the historical narrative. It serves a thematic and theological purpose by addressing the nature of suffering and the righteousness of God, rather than fitting into a specific chronological or historical context.
  4. Flashbacks and Retellings: The Old Testament sometimes includes flashbacks or retellings of events that serve to emphasize a particular point or to provide additional context. For example, the retelling of the history of Israel in Psalms and some of the prophets (such as in Psalm 78 or 105, and Nehemiah 9) recapitulates events out of strict chronological order to highlight God's faithfulness and the people's recurrent unfaithfulness.
  5. Chronicles vs. Kings: The Books of 1 and 2 Chronicles cover much of the same historical ground as the Books of 1 and 2 Kings but from a different perspective and with different emphases. Chronicles, written later, often reinterprets the events described in Kings to focus on themes relevant to its post-exilic audience, such as the importance of the Temple and the Davidic covenant.
These examples illustrate how the Old Testament employs chronological flexibility to convey its theological messages, linking events and themes across time and space to communicate the enduring truths and values of the faith.

The narrative structure of the Old Testament exhibits several instances of chronological flexibility..." - ChatGPT, OpenAI

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about flesh and bone? Adam said of Eve before the fall, she is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. Not flesh and blood. If the scientists are right and blood is made from congealed light then that would explain the difference. When the sinned and fell, they died spirtually that day. So now it says the life is in the blood so there's the congealed light. Spirit is in the blood.

That's just a 'play' on words. Apostle Paul's meaning about "flesh and blood" is about the flesh body, and of course that includes bone that is made up in the flesh and blood body.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Thomas stuck his finger in Jesus'side and in his hand.
Jesus met with the disciples by the sea and ate fish with them.

I believe flesh and blood alone cannot inherit the Kingdom, it is the spirit that returns to God.

So then does ashes to ashes only apply to the children of Adam, (unsaved) ?

The flesh profiteth nothing...

Paul saw a light he saw no body.

Jesus was seen by a lot of people before he was taken up into heaven.

Jesus was embalmed not cremated.

Jhn 19:38
And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.
Jhn 19:39
And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight.
Jhn 19:40
Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.

Interesting.. Because Jacob was embalmed in Egypt.

Gen 50:1
And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him.
Gen 50:2
And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father: and the physicians embalmed Israel.
Gen 50:3
And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are fulfilled the days of those which are embalmed: and the Egyptians mourned for him threescore and ten days.

A hundred pounds is a lot of myrhh and aloe.

And Jesus was only in the tomb for .... let's see... Would of had to have been hmm ash wednesday..
wed eve-thur eve = 1
thur eve-fri eve =2
fri eve sabbath eve = 3
and early on the first day, while it was still dark, pre dawn, he was no longer there.

ashes to ashes and dust to dust.

Act 1:3
To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

chânaṭ, khaw-nat'; a primitive root; to spice; by implication, to embalm; also to ripen:—embalm, put forth.
spice, make spicy, embalm (Late Hebrew id., bud, blossom; Arabic حَنَطَ become mature, II. prepare for burial, حَنُوطً spices for a corpse; حَنَّاطً embalmer, Dozyi, 322 after PS1320; Aramaic jfno, חֲנַט embalm; so Ethiopic ሐነጠ፡ (loan-word Di110)); —

Sng 2:13
The fig tree putteth forth H2590 her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Mat 24:32
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
Mat 24:33
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Mat 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Mat 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

What an interesting rabbit hole..
where's my pick and shovel?

Hugs

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's just a 'play' on words. Apostle Paul's meaning about "flesh and blood" is about the flesh body, and of course that includes bone that is made up in the flesh and blood body.

No, Greek is a very precise language and the scriptures were written precisely and the details are in their chice of words. The more Greek you know (Or the more words you look up in Greek, if you don't know Greek) the easier it becomes to understand the entire text.

99% of the bible you can understand when you read the text. but the other 1% if you don't know Greek then you will misinterpret the passage.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 24:32
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Oh here's a good one for the other thread... but this one too

Jhn 15:1
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Jhn 15:2
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Jhn 15:3
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Jhn 15:4
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
Jhn 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Jhn 15:6
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
Jhn 15:7
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Jhn 15:8
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
Jhn 15:9
As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
Jhn 15:10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

I simply can't resist:

:D
Hugs

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.’

Jesus offered up His blood.
Jesus is no longer flesh and blood. His now glorious body can appear as flesh and bone though, but not flesh and blood, that flesh and blood body is done away with at the resurrection. It is raised a spiritual body and it says we will have a body like Christ has. I always figured it means we can in a glorified body appear and disappear at will like he does. And also fly, travel at great speed and be like the angels who also do appear sometime with a visible body good enough to seem to be indistinguishable from a human being..

v12, Israel was commanded to abstain from eating blood, as are we in the NC (Acts 15 says this), and all the blood was drained from the flesh for the animals being sacrificed, they drained out the blood from the flesh, separating the two signifying it's death. It makes sense then the Jesus no longer has blood as He is raised not as flesh and blood. He offered up his blood v12, which also showed He died and was raised up without blood being needed to have life anymore, that is done away with. The life of the flesh is in the blood. So oviously our bodies are transformed.

Hebrews 9

The Heavenly Sanctuary​

11 But Christ came as High Priest of the good things [c]to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. 12 Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. 13 For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, [d]sanctifies for the [e]purifying of the flesh, 14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without [f]spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The sea gives up her dead...
You know sea water dissolves all bodies onto the water. There is nothing left, like the body never was. Some get eaten, but the bones will also dissolve.
However, this does not prevent the resurrection. I had heard this was why in the Middle Ages, evil rulers burned the witches to death completely to ashes to 'deny them the resurrection' as there was no longer a body to resurrect....

Revelation 20:13
The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.

God does not need dead bones to resurrect a body. I know some Christians still today believe they should not be cremated so as to leave a body behind in a grave so they can be resurrected.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So in other words, Greek is all Greek to you because it doesnt say that.
I'm sorry, I don't speak your kind of Greek, because you're not making any sense. Biblical Greek is not what you are supporting, otherwise you would easily understand what Apostle Paul was saying about "flesh and blood" cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Cor 15:50
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
KJV

And you haven't even yet touched... upon the previous 1 Corinthians 15 Scripture where Paul made it plain that for the world to come will be with the "image of the heavenly"....

1 Cor 15:48-49
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
KJV

So really and truly, your argument is actually very funny, since you cannot destroy what Apostle Paul actually taught there, since he covered more than just that 1 Cor.15:50 point with exactly what type... of body the resurrection is, a "spiritual body", not a flesh and bone body.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A spiritual body is not going to be a ghost or a vapor that cannot be touched. It is going to be a glorified spiritual body, something of substance, with Christ saying we will be like His own glorious body and like angels have. God will give to each of us a new spiritual body according to the one He wants us to have.

1 Cor 15 also tells us these bodies vary in glory, not everyone will have the same resurrection, some will have a better resurrection as Hebrews 11 also says.
This spiritual body will be much more glorious, greater, and capable than a flesh and blood body which is weak and easily damaged. It will last forever and ever.

A Glorious Body​

35 But someone will say, “How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?” 36 Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies. 37 And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain—perhaps wheat or some other grain. 38 But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind [f]of flesh of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds.

40 There are also [g]celestial bodies and [h]terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made[i] of dust; the second Man is [j]the Lord from heaven. 48 As was the [k]man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we[l] shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.

Our Final Victory​

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a [m]mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

55 “O[n] Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”
56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Philippians 3:21
who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

1 John 3:2
Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

3 Resurrections

Jan 20, 2024
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A "spiritual body" is still a body; a body with tangible substance to it, just like Christ's glorified, resurrected body of flesh and bones. And it is the same body which goes into the ground which is also raised in a changed condition. "IT is sown in weakness, and IT (the same body) is raised in power". The same "IT" body goes into the ground, and "IT" is altered into a changed condition which has been rendered immortal and incorruptible.

You could compare a "spiritual body" to a "gasoline engine". A gasoline engine is not solely composed of gasoline, any more than a "spiritual body" is composed of nothing but spirit. The gasoline is the source of power for the engine, just as the Spirit is the source of power for the immortal, incorruptible bodies of the dead saints which have been changed during the resurrection process.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100 pounds of myrrh and aloe.

They embalmed Jesus' body with spices.
So that would preserve the body for what 40 days? The amount of time he spent with all the witnesses before ascending to heaven.
So life was still in the body, possibly preserved and able to be animated?
And able to contain the Spirit for that amount of time?

I'm just thinking.
But 100 pound weight, and the water and the blood would not be present as both were poured out upon the cross.
So the weight of the spices would of been about the weight of the body?

Flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God. What about myrrh and aloe?
They would be just for a limited amount of time until his Spirit returned to God.

Long day...
Hugs

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A "spiritual body" is still a body; a body with tangible substance to it, just like Christ's glorified, resurrected body of flesh and bones. And it is the same body which goes into the ground which is also raised in a changed condition. "IT is sown in weakness, and IT (the same body) is raised in power". The same "IT" body goes into the ground, and "IT" is altered into a changed condition which has been rendered immortal and incorruptible.

You could compare a "spiritual body" to a "gasoline engine". A gasoline engine is not solely composed of gasoline, any more than a "spiritual body" is composed of nothing but spirit. The gasoline is the source of power for the engine, just as the Spirit is the source of power for the immortal, incorruptible bodies of the dead saints which have been changed during the resurrection process.

You are trying to push the old false Jew's doctrine of the 'dead in the ground', as if the glorious body of the world to come is the flesh in the casket raised to a flesh body like today's, but only supercharged, you might say.

The "spiritual body" is also what Apostle Paul called the "image of the heavenly"...

1 Cor 15:48-50
And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
KJV

And no "image of the heavenly" type body has flesh and bones, simply because it is a body made of spirit, and not flesh.

And Jesus' flesh body was 'transfigured' to a spiritual body, which the following Scripture you have also missed does reveal...

1 Peter 3:18-19
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God,
being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
19 By which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
KJV

And before you say something really stupid, like Jesus only went to those "spirits in prison" to proclaim His victory, you need to heed the following showing those "spirits in prison" were the "dead" that He preached The Gospel to...

1 Peter 4:6
6 For,
for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
KJV

That Jesus would do that at His 1st coming was prophecy from Isaiah 42:7.

So why do you MISREPRESENT what Apostles Paul and Peter actually taught about the "spiritual body", the "image of the heavenly" which is definitely NOT made up of flesh and bones?

Oh, and what Jesus said in the following is meant LITERALLY...

Matt 22:30
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage,
but are as the angels of God in heaven.
KJV

That "are as the angels of God in heaven" is put for having the future "image of the heavenly", the "spiritual body" that Apostle Paul taught, a body of INCORRUPTION, not corruption (flesh and bones).