Astral Projection: The Devil's Playground

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Astral projection, on the other hand, is the deliberate use of witchcraft to enter the spirit world even though the body is still alive.

As for Paul, the same thing can occur through the Spirit of God, only in such cases the person is not the one making the deliberate decision to do it by occult means, and a demonic spirit is not the one accomplishing the act. The Holy Spirit is the One taking the believer up in spirit for a limited time to view the spirit realm, after which He returns him or her to their own body.

Then what do you call the Paul-thing? Because that's what I'm talking about when I talk about astral projection, and if I can arrive at a different nomenclature, I will use it. I don't particularly like the term "astral projection."

And here's the thing, we are on the spiritual realm now, or astral plane. If you close your eyes and stare at the black field in front of you, you will start to see it. It is a normal function of mind--all minds. It happens when you dream. Why are you trying to make such an issue out of it?

If you want to say it can be dangerous--I agree. There are demons out there, and they are lying spirits for sure. But then, those same demons communicate with you telepathically and are around you all the time, constantly putting lies into your mind, or trying to. So, yes, the spirit world can be a dangerous place. But not to anyone who has Jesus Christ on their side.

If you are truly in Christ, you can't be "possessed" by a demon. (John 17:12). If you have the Holy Spirit, you're not going to believe the lies they tell you.

On the other hand, you can go there and meet Jesus Christ, and He will tell you things to sacred for words.

Reactions: APAK

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Actually, frankly, the more I read the responses here, the more I think most people can't handle it without losing their darn minds, so maybe it's not a thing to be encouraged.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then what do you call the Paul-thing?

Post #11, Edward.
And here's the thing, we are on the spiritual realm now, or astral plane. If you close your eyes and stare at the black field in front of you, you will start to see it. It is a normal function of mind--all minds. It happens when you dream.

No, it doesn't happen when you dream. Your soul doesn't come out of body when you dream, you merely receive images and impressions on the mind.
Why are you trying to make such an issue out of it?

For you to ask this question means you obviously have no concern for people. Did you read the first two posts in this thread or not? People are being subjected to TORMENT and ATTACK by demonic spirits as a result engaging in this practice, Edward, and it is one you have been advocating since you first joined here and started posting.
If you want to say it can be dangerous--I agree.

No, not "can be." Is.
There are demons out there, and they are lying spirits for sure. But then, those same demons communicate with you telepathically and are around you all the time, constantly putting lies into your mind, or trying to.

What is the title to this thread? You are willfully allowing demonic spirits access to you through the practice, much the same as if you were to practice the Ouija Board or invoking demonic spirits directly into you through other forms of witchcraft. They are WITHOUT you when they are simply texting you. You are letting them IN when you willfully engage in witchcraft.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul didn't take himself out of his body, and neither did John. Holy Spirit did, at HIS choosing and for HIS purpose. The cult (via satan's choosing) has their counterfeit which you obviously have bought into....hook, line, and sinker.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But not to anyone who has Jesus Christ on their side.

This is your lie right here, and this is what makes you so dangerous.

Would you turn conjuring demonic spirits so that they can do your bidding and bring curses upon others because doing so is "not a danger to anyone who has Jesus Christ on their side"? It is occultism, and grounds for you to belong to those you serve in reality, regardless of who you say you serve in name.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the other hand, you can go there and meet Jesus Christ, and He will tell you things to sacred for words.

Edward, true Christians don't need to employ the use of demonic spirits to "go meet Jesus and ask Him questions." They are baptized in the HOLY Spirit, and that Spirit is already teaching them all things. Your occultism is so obvious to anyone outside yourself that I'm astonished you think others are actually going to listen, and that is not an insult it is speaking my mind openly. Then again, I watched many in your own thread appearing to listen to you, which astonished me as well.

Let me reiterate again, Edward. You are serving the darkness with the things you teach, and judgment is coming if you persist in doing so. This is not something I wish upon you, but it will happen nonetheless if you don't heed the warnings I have been giving you.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, frankly, the more I read the responses here, the more I think most people can't handle it without losing their darn minds, so maybe it's not a thing to be encouraged.

It is not the fault of people because "they can't handle it." This is yet again re-orienting the conversation as if it is a "Christian" practice and many people simply aren't mature enough to practice it. It is witchcraft, which is employing the use of demonic spirits to achieve certain ends, and doing so always comes with a price.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Paul didn't take himself out of his body, and neither did John. Holy Spirit did, at HIS choosing and for HIS purpose. The cult (via satan's choosing) has their counterfeit which you obviously have bought into....hook, line, and sinker.
I like how you referred to Him as "Holy Spirit." He is not an it. He is a person with feelings. (Back on topic, Truman)

Reactions: Mayflower

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Suppose I'll add some additional info to the thread.

As alluded to, like Ouija boards, astral projection can be like a "gateway" activity that introduces the victim into the world of occultism, and eventually Satanism.

The following is one example. Not only did he go on to Satanism, but eventually to murdering his parents and family:
Son who killed parents was practising astral projection

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Suppose I'll add some additional info to the thread.

As alluded to, like Ouija boards, astral projection can be like a "gateway" activity that introduces the victim into the world of occultism, and eventually Satanism.

The following is one example. Not only did he go on to Satanism, but eventually to murdering his parents and family:
Son who killed parents was practising astral projection

Here is a site from India that makes reference to the killings above, and how Satanists are using the internet to lure people into occult practices:

All you need to know about satanism, ouija board and astral projection

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I started using Ouija boards and doing seances when I was 5. My older siblings were not a good influence. But having freemasonry in our immediate ancestry didn't help either. Any involvement with the occult opens one up to be demonized. It needs to be dealt with.
Not to mention the curses that come with it.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a piece by a non-Christian woman who experimented with astral projection and realized what she was dealing with was NOT good. I will slightly abbreviate it here, but include a link to the full article below, entitled "My First Astral Projection Experience (Was Scary)":

For the last 3 or 4 days I’ve been doing a lot of research about astral projection... I know I’m new at this and it will take a lot of practice but this morning I had an extremely terrifying experience… My husband and I were laying in bed asleep and the phone rang. He answered and I heard the voice on the other end confirming his appointment for Monday. He hung the phone up and stayed in bed a few minutes. Then I had a thought of standing at the top of the stairs in his dad’s house. His dad recently passed away so no one is living there now but many people have had weird experiences in that house... (Note: this means the house was haunted, and likely had demons), it dawned on me that with this tingling I may be trying to Astral Project and there was no way I wanted to be in that house when I left my body. I thought, ‘Oh no! I don’t want to be here!” So I concentrated on my body laying in bed. The intense tingling was really uncomfortable and I was trying to ease it off but it was spreading quickly all over my body. It was very overwhelming. Then all of a sudden it was like someone grabbed me by my ankles and was lifting my legs up. I didn’t like the feeling of a presence with me because somehow I could feel it was from that house. I had this strong feeling that this thing was from there. I was trying to fight it and couldn’t. Then I felt like I was pulled to the right and was halfway hanging off the bed, from my lower back down was off the bed. My butt was sort of downward and my legs were being lifted in the air. It felt like an entity was trying to pull me out of my body and I could feel it saying, “Come on and let go because this is what you’ve wanted.” And I was fighting back…”Not like this, not with you!” I remembered my husband was still laying in the bed and I tried to grab him with my left hand. I couldn’t feel him at all. It was like he wasn’t there at all, but I knew he was. There was a really loud buzzing noise in my ears. The feeling all over my body was so intense and I was terrified but this and the thing that had ahold of me. Then I could feel the bed moving a little as my husband got up. I was trying so hard to scream, move my body…anything to get his attention so he could help me. But I just couldn’t. He walked on by me not knowing what was happening to me. All I could do was try to stay in my body and fight this thing trying to pull me out. I was kicking and thrashing about. I heard the bedroom door close when he went into the living room. All of a sudden my ankles were freed and this thing grabbed me by my chest somehow. It kind of felt like I had a tight t-shirt on and it grabbed on with both hands. It jerked me up and we flew across the room so fast. I ran into the wall right by the door, under the clock. It didn’t hurt at all. It really didn’t even feel like I ran into anything, I just stopped there and fell down some. I was close to the floor now and I realized this thing had went through the wall and let go of me. The next thing I knew I was back in my body trying to hard to wake myself up. I kept telling myself, “Wake up! Wake up NOW!, ” and I could feel this presence coming close to me. THEN I remembered the loving white light and started surrounding myself with it. The presence faded out and was gone. I was still very tingly and the buzzing noise was calming down. I couldn’t move yet though. It took a couple minutes to be able to move my fingers and then slowly, the rest of my body. When I could I got up and wrote it all down because I don’t want to forget the details of it. I honestly don’t see how I could as intense as that was but I’ve read that sometimes it’s easy to forget quickly. So I wrote it down.

I don’t know what to say about this experience except OMG!!! I didn’t like it at all. I want to astral project BUT not like that. I don’t want to be pulled out by someone. And definitely not a dark energy! I will, however, continue to explore this subject and see what happens. What a wild feeling it was being pulled outside of my body! I don’t even know how to go about explaining that.
My 1st Astral Projection Experience (was scary!)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I find it amazing that she still wanted anything to do with it. That was difficult to read. The buzzing noise was there when my friend and I were abducted in 1974 for an hour. This stuff is really bad news. These beings may lure you until you are trapped and then they will take pleasure from terrifying you! Ughh!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From a "Paranormal Researcher," who while taking a positive slant on astral projection nevertheless has some rather negative admissions to add. I won't provide the link, as making admissions like this while claiming it is nevertheless a potentially beneficial practice is kinda like saying if you ingest just the right amount of cyanide you'll catch a really nice high:

Close Encounters of the Unsavory Kind
Along your travels... there is the danger of malevolent beings attempting to take advantage of what they perceive to be your vulnerability... there are unsavory spirits and beings in the astral world, the same as there are in the physical world. Don't be caught unaware. For example, a dangerous spirit or spirits may mug or attack you while you're astral projecting. This type of danger is harder to predict because if your spirit is harmed, there would be no evidence beyond the death of your body at home. Conversely, if your physical body is killed while a person is astral projecting, the umbilical cord would instantly be severed, and you wouldn't have a body to return to. In such an instance, your spirit guide would be alerted and set out to locate you, very much like search and rescue scenario in the physical world. If you took the precaution and time to create your personal garden, then you can escape there. You can then send out a call to your guide to join you there.

Demonic Possession
Sometimes the absence of a spirit in the physical body is like leaving your door standing wide open when you leave your home. Malevolent spirits may take this as an opportunity to move in. There are a few documented cases of this type of possession, but if you prepare prior to your trip, with spiritual protections in place, you can prevent your body from being vulnerable to a demonic attack or possession.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another site I will not quote, but it is a black witch's coven site. She likes listing what demons in particular should be invoked when practicing various forms of witchcraft, and for astral projection she lists "Asmodeus, Sargatanas, Baal [Beelzebub], Balam, Bathin, aka Nephthys [takes you where you want to go], Gaap, Budsturga."

What these people, or at least some of them anyway, don't realize is that the demons who "serve" them in this life will have control over them in the next, and torture them relentlessly for willfully giving themselves to the demonic. As Manly P. Hall stated, "True black magic is performed with the aid of a demoniacal spirit, who serves the sorcerer for the length of his earthly life, with the understanding that after death the magician shall become the servant of his own demon. For this reason a black magician will go to inconceivable ends to prolong his physical life, since there is nothing for him beyond the grave."

Reminds me of some excerpts from a testimony of Hell. The following is an account of Kathryn Baxter, who was taken in spirit with Jesus into Hell over the course of 40 nights. She witnessed many of those who sold their souls to the Devil for power, yet are now suffering in torment forever:

As far as I could see, the cells seemed to be in an endless circle. There was a single soul in each cell. Moans, wails, sighs and groans came from the cells as we walked past them. We had not walked far when Jesus stopped in front of another cell... I stood and looked at a soul that I knew was in great torment! It was another woman, and she was a blue-gray color. Her flesh was dead, and the parts that had decayed were falling off the bones. Her bones were all burned to a deep black, and she had on bits and pieces of ragged clothes. Worms were crawling out of her flesh and bones. A dirty odor filled the cell.

Like the woman before, she too was sitting in a rocking chair. She was holding a rag doll. And as she rocked, she cried and held the rag doll to her chest. Great sobs shook her body, and wailing cries came from the cell. Jesus told me, "She also was a servant of Satan. She sold her soul to him, and while she was alive she practiced every kind of evil. Witchcraft is real," said Jesus. "This woman taught and practiced witchcraft and turned many toward the path of sin. She knew how to use the powers of darkness for herself and for satan. She went to devil-worship services and praised Satan. She was a powerful woman for him."

I wondered how many souls she had deceived for Satan. I looked at this bony shell of a soul, crying over a rag doll-just a dirty piece of cloth. Sorrow filled my heart, and tears filled my eyes. She held tightly to the rag doll as if it could help her, or perhaps she could help it. The smell of death filled the place. Then I saw her begin to change like the other woman. She was first an old woman in the 1930's and then a young woman of today. Time after time, she made this fantastic transformation right before our eyes. "This woman," said Jesus, "was the equivalent of a preacher for Satan. Just as the true gospel is preached to us by a real minister, so Satan has his counterfeit ministers. She had the strongest kind of satanic power, one which she was required to sell her soul to receive. Satan's evil gifts are like the opposite side of the coin to the spiritual gifts Jesus bestows upon believers. This is the power of darkness. These workers of satan work in the occult, the witchcraft shops, as palm readers, and in many other ways. A medium of satan is a powerful satanic worker. These individuals are utterly deceived and are sold out completely to satan. Some workers of darkness cannot even speak to satan unless their medium speaks for them. They make human and animal sacrifices to the devil. Many people give their souls to satan. They choose to serve him instead of Me. Their choice is death unless they repent of their sins and call upon Me. I am faithful, and I will save them from their sins. Many also sell their souls to Satan thinking they will live forever. But they will die a horrible death.

"Satan still thinks he can overthrow God and disrupt God's plan, but he was defeated at the cross. I took the keys away from Satan, and I have all power in heaven and in earth. After this woman died, she went straight to Hell. The demons brought her before Satan, where in anger she asked why the demons had control over her, for on earth she thought she controlled them. There they had done her bidding. She also asked Satan for the kingdom he had promised her. Satan kept on lying to her even after her death on earth. He said that he would restore her to life and use her for his purposes again. By deceit, she had gotten him many souls, so his lies sounded reasonable to her. But at the last, Satan had laughed and scorned her. He told her, 'I deceived you and used you all those years. I will never give you my kingdom.' The devil waved his arms at the woman and it seemed that her flesh was being ripped from her bones... A cackle of evil laughter rang out. satan stood and pointed a finger at the woman, and a great wind arose and filled the place. A sound like howling thunder rose from him. "Ha-ha," said the devil, "get your kingdom if you can." Then an unseen force slammed her to the ground. "You are going to serve me here also," Satan laughed as she tried to get up. The woman screamed in pain as the flesh continued to be ripped from her bones by demons. She was dragged back to this cage. She remembered Satan's promises. He told her she would have all power. He told her she would never die. He told her he had power over life and death and she had believed him. She was told that Satan could stop anything from killing her. Satan told her many lies and promised her many things.

Jesus said, "I came to save all men. I desire that all who are lost will repent and call upon My name. It is not My will that any should perish, but have everlasting life. Sad to say, most will not repent of their sins before they die, and they will go to Hell. But the way to heaven is the same for all people. You must be born again to enter the kingdom of God. You must come to the Father in My name and repent of your sins. You must sincerely give your heart to God and serve Him." (Baxter, A Divine Revelation Of Hell, P.89-93)