Astral Projection: The Devil's Playground

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You forgot the demon of asparagus...well, perhaps it's not a demon...but if there ever was an evil vegetable! Lol

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forgot the demon of asparagus...well, perhaps it's not a demon...but if there ever was an evil vegetable! Lol

Normally I would laugh, but this subject is not a laughing matter, Truman. Edward Gordon has been spending several days telling people on this site what a "Christian" thing it is to practice astral projection, and now he asks me, "why are you making such a big deal out of it?"

Apparently people being raped and sodomized and terrorized in spirit and then becoming possessed and tormented is no big deal to him, but it is to me and to several others here.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Post #11, Edward.

No, it doesn't happen when you dream. Your soul doesn't come out of body when you dream, you merely receive images and impressions on the mind.

Your soul doesn't come out of your body when you astral project either. Maybe we're not talking about the same thing.

Edward, true Christians don't need to employ the use of demonic spirits to "go meet Jesus and ask Him questions." They are baptized in the HOLY Spirit, and that Spirit is already teaching them all things. Your occultism is so obvious to anyone outside yourself that I'm astonished you think others are actually going to listen, and that is not an insult it is speaking my mind openly. Then again, I watched many in your own thread appearing to listen to you, which astonished me as well.

Let me reiterate again, Edward. You are serving the darkness with the things you teach, and judgment is coming if you persist in doing so. This is not something I wish upon you, but it will happen nonetheless if you don't heed the warnings I have been giving you.

What good...seriously...what good is your brand of Christianity if it leaves you so threatened and intimidated by demons, so at their mercy. What good is your belief system if it makes you that weak?

It is not the fault of people because "they can't handle it." This is yet again re-orienting the conversation as if it is a "Christian" practice and many people simply aren't mature enough to practice it. It is witchcraft, which is employing the use of demonic spirits to achieve certain ends, and doing so always comes with a price.

I close my eyes, I see the astral plane. That's it. I used to call it "The God Show" because I would see thing that are not from me, and are not part of this world. I once even e-mailed David Chalmers to ask him what he thought this "God Show" thing was? But he didn't know. But there're no demons involved. I mean, what do you think a vision is?

What if we called it "The Spiritual Realm" What if we called it, visualizing the spiritual realm. Or just "visions."

Reactions: APAK

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess it's just bringing up things I'd rather forget. It's upsetting, that's all. Don't let me stop you. I'll go somewhere else.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Normally I would laugh, but this subject is not a laughing matter, Truman. Edward Gordon has been spending several days telling people on this site what a "Christian" thing it is to practice astral projection, and now he asks me, "why are you making such a big deal out of it?"

Apparently people being raped and sodomized and terrorized in spirit and then becoming possessed and tormented is no big deal to him, but it is to me and to several others here.

You are truly bizarre. I've never once told anyone to go astral traveling. And you seem fixated on rape and sodomy. Your avatar is strange for a Christian site, and you have a delusional mindset. Like I said, I wonder about you. I wonder about your mental health. But this is your thread, and I probably shouldn't even be out of my non-Christian cage on this forum so, hasta luego.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your avatar is strange for a Christian site, and you have a delusional mindset.
His avatar is to signify the full armour of God but you won't know about that as you ignore so much of the bible. But just so you'll know . . . .
Ephesians 6:10-18
The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. ...

We need this armour to fight against the evil in this world and the spirit world.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What good...seriously...what good is your brand of Christianity if it leaves you so threatened and intimidated by demons, so at their mercy.

And it is supposedly wisdom on your part to suggest that we give ourselves to demons because we are not "afraid of them"? It's akin to arguing that because we are not afraid of fire we should pour gasoline on ourselves and strike a match. My brand of Christianity is to NOT join hands with the enemy, rather than justify it simply because I'm "not afraid of him."
I close my eyes, I see the astral plane. That's it. I used to call it "The God Show" because I would see thing that are not from me, and are not part of this world. I once even e-mailed David Chalmers to ask him what he thought this "God Show" thing was? But he didn't know. But there're no demons involved. I mean, what do you think a vision is?

What if we called it "The Spiritual Realm" What if we called it, visualizing the spiritual realm. Or just "visions."

And once again we have you here downplaying association with demonic spirits, which means you truly don't mind playing around in the Devil's playground, and this is what you will teach to others in your religion.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is witchcraft, which is employing the use of demonic spirits to achieve certain ends, and doing so always comes with a price.
Witchcraft is very seriously condemned in the Bible, and witches and mediums were to be executed under the Law of Moses.

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. (Exod 22:18) There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times [astrologer], or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. (Deut 18:10-12) A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. (Lev 20:27)

In spite of all these warnings, many Jews resorted to the Kabbalah (which includes sorcery), and became Kabbalists. They are still present with us. And Freemasonry is related to this. When Solomon began worshipping the gods of the Canaanites (because of his heathen wives) that could have been the beginning of all these things (as noted in the Kabbalah).

In the New Testament, there is eternal damnation for those involved with the occult:

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. (Gal 5:19-21)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are truly bizarre. I've never once told anyone to go astral traveling. And you seem fixated on rape and sodomy.

Merely responding with accusation again. You do this regularly; if you don't like someone's response, they are "gay" or "afraid" or "fixated with sodomy." The truth is, you are being exposed, and resorting to character assassination and name calling again to divert attention from it.
You are truly bizarre. I've never once told anyone to go astral traveling. And you seem fixated on rape and sodomy. Your avatar is strange for a Christian site, and you have a delusional mindset. Like I said, I wonder about you. I wonder about your mental health.

And here we have more. I am "bizarre" and "delusional" and have "mental health" problems, rather than actually dealing with what I said.

Reactions: Pearl and TLHKAJ

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your soul doesn't come out of your body when you astral project either. Maybe we're not talking about the same thing.

What good...seriously...what good is your brand of Christianity if it leaves you so threatened and intimidated by demons, so at their mercy. What good is your belief system if it makes you that weak?

Edward: Yes, I think calling it the spiritual realm might settle down some restless spirits here who are blinded and bend on misrepresenting your words and thoughts out of ignorance and fear. They have make you and your doctrine into a gigantic multipoint-accusatory strawman, as the evil monster that must be slayed at all costs. I'm having fun watching it all unfold.

You know as I, there is ample scripture that supports the natural presence of the spiritual/astral realm. I guess many did not get the memo.

We literally cannot escape it. We are a part of it. Our spirit hangs there and is always aware of it, especially when we block out the sensory physical world, like at sleep or just in a day dream state or praying in isolation to God, our Father. These messages are constant and must cross this world into the astral world and visa versa.

Folks here speak of spiritual warfare, where do they think this all occurs, in the local gladiator sports arena...lol

Stick to your guns and always keep stating the truth of the matter, from the heart of Christ that you carry within you, Amen

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Astral travel/projection involves leaving the body. Having visions from God involves seeing into the spirit realm, but does not involve leaving the body.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks here speak of spiritual warfare, where do they think this all occurs, in the local gladiator sports arena...lol

Oh brother. An attempt at humor, APAK? :rolleyes:
You know as I, there is ample scripture that supports the natural presence of the spiritual/astral realm. I guess many did not get the memo.

Do you sympathize with demonic possession, APAK? Because that's the memo we've been discussing on this thread. How about Satanism?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The things I have written of, and which HiH have written of (others' testimonies) are real. These are not the same as spiritual warfare, or dreaming, or seeing a vision from God. Totally different. I think this is a mishandling of terms which has created some confusion. The term "astral travel" or "astral projection" is an occult term which involves leaving the body and is not directed by the Spirit of God.

Reactions: Mayflower

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you sympathize with demonic possession, APAK? Because that's the memo we've been discussing on this thread. How about Satanism?
Look, let's get one thing very straight here, You, yes you, and your deep seated pride have deliberately chosen this Thread and its subject as a direct blinded reaction to Edward and his doctrines. What you fear you want to 'kill' off. Do you always instinctively act first before you engage mind? I wonder about you...

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look, let's get one thing very straight here, You, yes you, and your deep seated pride

More character assassination, rather than clarifying where your sympathies actually lie.
What you fear you want to 'kill' off... I wonder about you...

I fear nothing, and this is yet again an attempt at character assassination to deflect from the issues being discussed in this thread.

Where do your sympathies lie.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Astral travel/projection involves leaving the body. Having visions from God involves seeing into the spirit realm, but does not involve leaving the body.

And if you really do mean visions, you should say that @Edward Gordon . Astral projection is evil and can lead people astray. I understand if you don't want to be associated with the mainstream church, but you should also abstain from all appearances of evil. (1 Thessalonians 5:22)

Not only is the pentagram a satanic symbol that is your church sigil, astral projecting is not a vision or a dream.

My question is what you see when you astral project. Maybe that will give a better idea of what you are talking about, because I have visions and dreams often.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More character assassination, rather than clarifying where your sympathies actually lie.

I fear nothing, and this is yet again an attempt at character assassination to deflect from the issues being discussed in this thread.

The question should not be about sympathies, or allegiances. There are no sides to this subject. It's always about the truth. My spirit speaks it to me from God. Testing each spirit I encounter is what I'm doing here HIH, nothing more nothing less. It is a gift that I've used since my youth. I admit I do not get it right always...My spirit is just a little disturbed by this seemingly relentless one-sided view that you possess, and other are falling into in with you.

I would be happy if you laid off with the onslaught here. I I think you are really barking up the wrong tree. Real evil and demons are out there for sure, and not in this person called Edward. IMO

I do know about spiritual warfare as a human of my age...been through a bit...I can tell you tales of real conquest....

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Edward: Yes, I think calling it the spiritual realm might settle down some restless spirits here who are blinded and bend on misrepresenting your words and thoughts out of ignorance and fear. They have make you and your doctrine into a gigantic multipoint-accusatory strawman, as the evil monster that must be slayed at all costs. I'm having fun watching it all unfold.

Me, too!

We literally cannot escape it. We are a part of it. Our spirit hangs there and is always aware of it, especially when we block out the sensory physical world, like at sleep or just in a day dream state or praying in isolation to God, our Father. These messages are constant and must cross this world into the astral world and visa versa.

Well said.

laughloud.gif

Stick to your guns and always keep stating the truth of the matter, from the heart of Christ that you carry within you, Amen

Well, I will stick to my guns, but I have changed the term in the Articles of Faith. I was talking to my wife about it and "astral projection" is not an accurate term and it has connotations of leaving one's body, which only happens at death. And I think its a weird new-agey term, which I don't like. So, we've simply changed it to "visions." I mean, I suppose that's what it really is, although in a dream, I think there's a little more going on than just having a vision. But "visions" is more accurate in terms of a spiritual gift.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question should not be about sympathies, or allegiances. There are no sides to this subject

There are no sides to this subject? I can assure you I have taken a side on this matter, and so have several others here.
My spirit is just a little disturbed by this seemingly relentless one-sided view that you possess, and other are falling into in with you.

My spirit is a little disturbed that you think there are no sides on this issue. The opposite is patently obvious.
I would be happy if you laid off with the onslaught here. I I think you are really barking up the wrong tree. Real evil and demons are out there for sure, and not in this person called Edward. IMO

I hope Edward repents and gets saved, and I have told him numerous times now that I hold no ill-will against him whatsoever, but I can assure you I have the right tree.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Are you serious? He doesn't agree with you, so now you're suggesting he's sympathetic to Satanism. He's a Christian, for Pete's sake! What the heck is wrong with you?

Look, let's get one thing very straight here, You, yes you, and your deep seated pride have deliberately chosen this Thread and its subject as a direct blinded reaction to Edward and his doctrines. What you fear you want to 'kill' off. Do you always instinctively act first before you engage mind? I wonder about you...

I think not.
eatbrain.gif

You are not seriously accusing someone else of character assassination, are you? Tell me you're joking.
facepalm1.gif

And if you really do mean visions, you should say that @Edward Gordon . Astral projection is evil and can lead people astray. I understand if you don't want to be associated with the mainstream church, but you should also abstain from all appearances of evil. (1 Thessalonians 5:22)

Not only is the pentagram a satanic symbol that is your church sigil, astral projecting is not a vision or a dream.

My question is what you see when you astral project. Maybe that will give a better idea of what you are talking about, because I have visions and dreams often.

No, we changed it to "visions." It's a more accurate term. And forget the church star. It represents the Star of Bethlehem for lots of reasons I haven't discussed with you. You can go read about it at the Church website. But just stop, because you don't know what you're talking about.

The question should not be about sympathies, or allegiances. There are no sides to this subject. It's always about the truth. My spirit speaks it to me from God. Testing each spirit I encounter is what I'm doing here HIH, nothing more nothing less. It is a gift that I've used since my youth. I admit I do not get it right always...My spirit is just a little disturbed by this seemingly relentless one-sided view that you possess, and other are falling into in with you.

thankyou.gif

I do know about spiritual warfare as a human of my age...been through a bit...I can tell you tales of real conquest....

I'll bet. You come across as someone who has experience and wisdom.