Aussie and Kiwi politics and events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho
The lions are looking alright here. Can they win the flag this season? Playing all these home games should land yas in the top 4. Then from there u just need a healthy list and some form. Don't really even need the form bit it helps

Reactions: Josho

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is this about? Is the world going crazy, or it only Americans going crazy?

United States government issues travel warning for New Zealand due to '23 active cases'

The US government has issued a travel warning for New Zealand over the country's '23 active cases' of COVID-19, despite the fact there are more than 2 million active cases in the US itself, where community transmission is rife.

As the US death toll from the pandemic surpasses 160,000, President Donald Trump is looking to reopen the country and some border restrictions have been eased.

But in a post on his government's travel advice website made on Friday (NZ time), authorities called for increased caution when travelling to Aotearoa.

"As of August 6, 2020, New Zealand has had 1569 confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 within its borders. Currently, there are 23 active cases in New Zealand," the post states.

It doesn't mention that all of the active cases in New Zealand are in managed isolation.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ye well obviously we can't just eradicate this virus. Even NZ who is isolated, had the toughest lockdowns and locked their borders couldn't eliminate it... That's why we have to learn to live with it as 99% of the people who get it can deal with it.

Even still our Stalin state presses on under dictator Dan and the polit bureau with level 4 lockdowns

But weather this is all really about a virus is questionable to say the least It all looks more like an intro into a vaccine/microchip blackmail to be honest

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho
The lions are looking alright here. Can they win the flag this season? Playing all these home games should land yas in the top 4. Then from there u just need a healthy list and some form. Don't really even need the form bit it helps

So long as we don't face Richmond. :D

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ye well obviously we can't just eradicate this virus. Even NZ who is isolated, had the toughest lockdowns and locked their borders couldn't eliminate it... That's why we have to learn to live with it as 99% of the people who get it can deal with it.

Even still our Stalin state presses on under dictator Dan and the polit bureau with level 4 lockdowns

But weather this is all really about a virus is questionable to say the least It all looks more like an intro into a vaccine/microchip blackmail to be honest

Nope, after seeing India on the News, nope no way, let's get this thing down to very low levels at least.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nope, after seeing India on the News, nope no way, let's get this thing down to very low levels at least.

Appft... Eastsiders
Ye let's just kill everyone else in the process cos their lives dont matter anymore only covid lives do... Keep falling for the mainstream rubbish that's pulling your heart strings mate...

Also uv only been out of work for a few days and don't need to apply for government help but what about those of us on the west side of town that are hard up, haven't worked in 5 months, don't know where we'll be in 3 months, have empty fridges and pantries, are behind on payments, are on the edge of homelessness, are going insane, are choosing to take their lives rather than live in this dystopian nightmare. These people are humans as well out here in the west.

NZ just proved these stupid lockdowns don't work, we have a treatment in HCQ but blind follow the blind.
Dictator Dan and yall east siders don't give a crap about us in the west side, driving Mercedes and BMWs yall can afford to stay like this for ever...

Like I said elsewhere the only people cheering on this lunacy are people that are well off... Case in point

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let's kill off the lower class first... Eugenics 101 this is

Do you have a forest or a small chip on your shoulder?

From what I read, you have a forest and because of this you cannot discern the trees in the forest as to what is good or what is bad in your forest.

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
t's kill off the lower class first... Eugenics 101 this is

You do realize that Darwinian scientists like Punnett demonstrated that the assumptions of eugenicists were scientifically unsupportable, right? Eugenics is more than just evil; it's stupid.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is this about? Is the world going crazy, or it only Americans going crazy?

In this case, it's just one person. He's still trying to get us to believe that the pandemic is "controlled" in the United States.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this case, it's just one person. He's still trying to get us to believe that the pandemic is "controlled" in the United States.
It struck me as bizarre. I had heard that it's almost impossible for anyone to get into New Zealand. Americans wanting to go as tourists wouldn't be allowed in, so what was that advisory really about? An honest advisory would have told Americans to forget about trying to visit unless absolutely necessary because New Zealand wouldn't allow them in.

Reactions: Josho

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It struck me as bizarre. I had heard that it's almost impossible for anyone to get into New Zealand. Americans wanting to go as tourists wouldn't be allowed in, so what was that advisory really about? An honest advisory would have told Americans to forget about trying to visit unless absolutely necessary because New Zealand wouldn't allow them in.

Seems odd, doesn't it? Why N.Z., unless it's the female head of state. That seems to enrage Trump, who has been similarly bumptious with Germany's leader, Angela Merkel.

Reactions: Giuliano

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You do realize that Darwinian scientists like Punnett demonstrated that the assumptions of eugenicists were scientifically unsupportable, right? Eugenics is more than just evil; it's stupid.
Well the Jews have always used eugenicists and the Australian Aboriginals used such.
In the case of the Jews it's just racist bigotry for 2000 years but before that it was to keep the tribe strong and united. not evil or stupid ?

As for the Australian Aboriginals it was to keep the tribes strong, inbreeds were of no worth in such harsh conditions and when the pommy's first came and breed with the Abos the Abos would kill the half cast because such a one was worthless to them, as such would be a burden on the tribe. no white man could survive like the full blood Aboriginals can in such conditions as were before Cook came as white people are much a different breed, like we see in dogs one breed has advantages to another breed, so to the Abos have evolved best for this country conditions that they endured over their history and they knew better than any modern day slob does nowadays demand due to ignorance.

So it's not stupid in the Abos case at all because without such they would never of survived. Abo culture is all about the strong survive, survival of the fittest and so on, they did not care for anything less in fact. if you could not prove yourself worthy you were out ! there was never any gay aboriginals, as there Law was death to such a one, just as it was with the True Jews Law. The Abos never chose their wife, that was done for them by a system that they worked out, like the Jews and if you played up you were speared in a part behind your heal so you could not run and banished or killed.

W Churchill was a great supporter of Eugenics as was A Hitler and just as all dedicated Freemasons and Jews do. Communist kill people for only one reason in the main and that is for the criminal Satanic Party to survive and use the people as Cattle.
The difference between Christianity is that we have Grace, no Atheist has Grace and no Freemason or Jew has Grace because they are of the world.

The mission of Christianity is Grace, outside of Grace is only savages. Savages they be and savages they are much just that like a wild dog or today like a mangy useless good for nothing mutt that's out of control, because it's never been taught right from wrong as such will bite the hand that feeds it.

One only need to have a handle on the situation to understand what is or was at hand. todays society in general is ignorant of reality and evil and stupid as because they do not have a handle on such, they just make emotional whims that are devoid of logic, just to appear in favour to their peers. being simple minded is popular, but if one states anything beyond such, one becomes the monster. so on the face of it, if it looks like a monster it must be such. seek not is there motto.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One only need to have a handle on the situation to understand what is or was at hand. todays society in general is ignorant of reality and evil and stupid as because they do not have a handle on such, they just make emotional whims that are devoid of logic, just to appear in favour to their peers. being simple minded is popular, but if one states anything beyond such, one becomes the monster. so on the face of it, if it looks like a monster it must be such. seek not is there motto.

Yer nothin' if not interestin', Reggie.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Maybe US - NZ relations aren't that good at the moment?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other than Russia, I don't think there are many governments that are happy with the U.S. at the moment.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you have a forest of a small chip on your shoulder?

From what I read, you have a forest and because of this you cannot discern the trees in the forest as to what is good or what is bad in your forest.

I don't know what you are talking about...
Peace be with you

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Other than Russia, I don't think there are many governments that are happy with the U.S. at the moment.
I always hated Russia due to them being Communist, but I do like Putin I say that he is the greatest man that Russia has ever had by far, I have noting against the Russian people so much as when the Wall came down, I hoped that was the start of the end of the hostility's and we would all be better off, the poor Russians lived shocking lives I thought and hoped they could drag themselves out of all that of the past, but what did we get. a extremely prejudice stance against Putin's anti Communist Russia, sure there were problems at the start but big deal really what does one expect.
Oh Putin the monster :rolleyes: why because he has tried his best to turn a Nation around and make his people prosper. but look at all others have been totally working against Russia every step of the way, the USA Democrats want Russia to become Communist again, they are backing the stupid Russians who want Communism back. Putin has wiped the floor with the USA Democrats exposing them as the most stupid Party of all because they are hell bent on going down the Communist track in fact. he explains it all.
Then we see the Democrats attack Putin slandering him as a no body, just as some bozo 5yo who knows nothing at all. really ! I believe that if Putin had an open door to the world, you would see Russia power on with a quality life that the world would envy. but that would prove to all that Communism is total crap, Putin points out everything that was wrong with such madness and the USA Democrats are in fact been standing in the way of all the Russian peoples progress and supporting the Communist.:rolleyes:

From what I have seen Putin do is keep a handle on the mafia idiots that got out way out of hand with total greed way out of control and the lowlife terrorist grubs he dealt with them effectively and efficiently, the USA was spending money like a drunken useless sailor and Australia's involvement was a joke as well, as my mate Major Bernard Gaynor has explained the pathetic childish mindset of our Defence force as something that does not understand the enemy at all nor truly care in that regard, they are on another page, that has much to do with pixies and dribbling nonsense.

Just look at Vietnam, the USA was totally hopeless and why was that so, well the UN always informed the enemy of the USA intended attacks before hand. the USA had it's hands tied behind it's back from day one. so the wars drag on for years getting no where, not to mention the UN is controlled by a Satanist creep show of the most evil people in the world. the USA should wipe them bastards out, not to mention every non elected bunch of murdering thugs who wish to dictate over others, get rid of WHO as well they are another bunch of useless dribbling good for nothing Vampires bleeding tax payers dry.
The Cultural Marxist have to be exposed for what they truly are, Satanist ! trying to undermine and destroy and control everyone. you can't vote the bastards out, so to hell with them.
All the worlds problems are caused by Anti-Christ running amok.

Reactions: Cristo Rei
Status
Not open for further replies.