Aussie and Kiwi politics and events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
tenor.gif

And sirens will continue for as long as the lockdown lasts which could be a very long time

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ETC.

What are you crazy?

I have had to wear a mask for 24 years now at night to keep me alive. It is what I am prepared to do so that I can live.

It has cured my hay fever issues every morning I wake up.

Now you can claim that you have a right to chose whether you will wear a mask, but the virus has the bullet that can kill you and it will because being a virus it has that right to do so, if you are not prepared to do what is necessary to live.

What are you prepared to do to gain life and live?

From your posts, all that you are telling me is that you are stubborn and want to do things your way.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi and welcome to the forum... I was just telling Josho about a conversation on another thread. It's all good anyway.

You live out there as well. I've always lived around the north western suburbs.
I long to escape the madness of this man made concrete jungle and live near the bush one day, closer to God's creations.

Josho is not happy that the Yarra Ranges were included in Melbournes lockdown... LoL...
It's not really Melbourne where u guys are hiding there behind Mt Dandy is it.
Lilydale and Belgrave would be the edge of Melbourne out there, Pakenham further south.

You were at school in the 60s... Respect... Im 42, born here, parents immigrated from Europe in the 70s.
I love hearing stories from your generation. Can u please tell me about how life was back then.
I dunno maybe compare generations or how has politics changed in Australia...

I was born in 77, i think Malcom Fraser was PM, then labour dominated during the Hawke/Keating years before leaving the working class and falling into extremism u think... What do u think?
Okay, first I'm not new to the forum. I've been here under three different names now but I kept forgetting my password, and the site email doesn't work and the only way to get back into the forum to communicate is under a new name.
Second, I'm on the outskirts of Lilydale, but been here only a year, formerly 2 years in Narre and before that NZ. I am apolitical. I haven't voted in 30 years and don't moan about the result. Neither party is worthy of any attention, either here or in NZ. Although there is a new party on the rise in NZ that has attracted my attention and I've been in contact with the leader and like his ideas and thoughts.
Finally, yeah, was at school in the 60s . Catholic high school in Hastings NZ. Totally focused on rugby in the winter, and surfing all year round. My scholastic accomplishments could be summed up with "could have done better".

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ETC.

What are you crazy?

I have had to wear a mask for 24 years now at night to keep me alive. It is what I am prepared to do so that I can live.

It has cured my hay fever issues every morning I wake up.

Now you can claim that you have a right to chose whether you will wear a mask, but the virus has the bullet that can kill you and it will because being a virus it has that right to do so, if you are not prepared to do what is necessary to live.

What are you prepared to do to gain life and live?

From your posts, all that you are telling me is that you are stubborn and want to do things your way.

Well, to be fair that post u replied to was more of a joke than anything else.

I admit that i can be a stubborn person especially against things that don't follow logic.
But im not looking to do things my way, on the contrary, i listen to various experts all with nuanced opinions.
Given that this is a new virus there should be a discussion among experts instead of censoring those who oppose the narrative.

Covid has very little chance of killing someone who is under 65 years old, we are more likely to die from a car crash or drowning yet we don't close our roads, beaches and pools. According to the CDC covid has a fatality rate of only 0.26% which isn't much higher than the flu, and thats with these overinflated covid death counts. The flu is deadlier as it kills children, covid doesn't

We know who the people at risk are and should be quarantining them instead of everyone. We aren't being told what the plan is.
The reason for the lockdown was to keep the hospitals from overfilling, we did that, they never even got close to full.
And now there is hardly no one in hospital from covid yet we're being locked down for no reason at all. Do they think they will eradicate the cold? Is this the "new norm" now?

Australia has had just over 100 deaths of people with covid. I don't know anyone who has had covid but everyone i know has been hurt by these lockdowns; unemployment, homelessness, mental issues, domestic violence, child abuse, people missing their surgeries and check ups, people afraid to go to hospital and deaths.

We have an extra 4 people committing suicide every day in Australia due to these restrictions...
One suicide of a 20 year old takes away 60 years of life.
A covid death of an 80 year old with co-morbidities takes away one year of life.

As for masks there is no science to back that up, there is no science for social distancing either. In fact wearing a mask has shown to be hazardous cos you are breathing in your own carbon dioxide while lowering the intake of oxygen down from 21% to very dangerously low levels. So why should i put my own health at risk?

I won't get tested either because the viral test shows positive for all types of corona virus including the common cold.
The CDC admits that the test is inaccurate so there is no need for me to get tested.

And their dreaming if they think i will just submit to a vaccine that has been rushed through trials and doesn't show to be safe and effective. My doctor would have to approve of it first and he won't approve it unless it has been thoroughly tested on people who are taking the same combination of medication that I am.

Anyway here is just one expert giving his opinion on the covid situation...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei

Queensland now home of the AFL for the next 10 weeks, I am liking how this is giving the Brisbane Lions a chance to win the 2020 premiership.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei

Queensland now home of the AFL for the next 10 weeks, I am liking how this is giving the Brisbane Lions a chance to win the 2020 premiership.

Looks like no more matches will be played in Victoria this season, the granny might be in QLD

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I knew most of that info but it was well explained video. There is evidence that they are counting covid deaths the same way here.

They should just stop all the pointless testing and put those resources into protecting the people at risk.
For the elderly with co-morbidities it's the same as a flu or cold, they should try not to contract either

If they want to test me i will refuse it. The people who are doing the testing aren't medical professionals.
The CDC says that saliva or mucus is sufficient for a covid test but instead they choose to insert a very long rod into your nose.

This is the proper way to do it
test-image.png

They want to reach right into the back to collect a sample.
Note that the rod is perpendicular to the vertical plane of his face.

But i've noticed some of the people testing do this
1592153250_17247301+1swab061520.jpg

Here the rod is being inserted up vertically instead of horizontally. This is very painful and can cause damage to the olfactory nerves

The olfactory nerves are our smell receptors. They catch smells and send the information to the olfactory bulb then the brain.
The whole organ is extremely delicate and sensitive, just touching those nerves is painful.
The-Human-Olfactory-Smelling-System-Patrick-J.-Lynch.png

As we can see in the diagram a rod must be inserted horizontally in order to avoid those nerves.
If the rod is inserted on a 20 degree incline or more then its going to make contact with the nerves.
It doesn't need much to damage those nerves. You can even loose your sense of smell if the person doing the test is rough.

The thing that has me gobsmacked is how the mainstream media and governments are pushing this and how the majority of the population is accepting it. And not just in the USA or Oz or the UK, it's every country, every government, every society...

Is the big pharma agenda going to get exposed in the mainstream or will they try to mandate a vaccine...
The university of Queensland has begun trials of a covid vaccine.
In the UK they tested their vaxine on monkeys but they all still got covid. They decided to go ahead with human trials anyway.

The US company called Moderna has never even made any vaccines before but it's the one that Fauci is most invested in.
In their tests one group who got the highest dose had 20% of them hospitalized with sever complications. Yet their going ahead with it.

They are developing a new type of vaxine known as mRNA.

Vaccines work by training the body to recognize and respond to the proteins produced by disease-causing organisms, such as a virus or bacteria. Traditional vaccines are made up of small or inactivated doses of the whole disease-causing organism, or the proteins that it produces, which are introduced into the body to provoke the immune system into mounting a response.

mRNA vaccines, in contrast, trick the body into producing some of the viral proteins itself. They work by using mRNA, or messenger RNA, which is the molecule that
essentially puts DNA instructions into action. Inside a cell, mRNA is used as a template to build a protein.

It alters your DNA to produce some of the proteins caused by the virus. Its actually a lot more complicated but thats a brief of it.
It won't get tested on on all types of people with various different medications and it won't get tested for any long term effects.
Im still learning about it myself but this sounds so dangerous. It's an experiment and we're the guinea pigs.

To me, changing, altering, manipulating our DNA is sacrilege. That's my DNA, unique from my parents and their parents.
Our DNA is like Gods instructions to our bodies. It tells it what to do and when to do it.
This is a dangerous experiment that hasn't even been tested on animals first

I thought of a worse case scenario a few months ago and i was shocked when i heard Dr Buttar give the same scenario, gave me goosebumps.
What if they screw up this vaxine... What if it alters our DNA and does the job at first but then kills us another way 5 years down the line...
What if this wonder vaxine turns out to drive mankind to extinction

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Okay, first I'm not new to the forum. I've been here under three different names now but I kept forgetting my password, and the site email doesn't work and the only way to get back into the forum to communicate is under a new name.
Second, I'm on the outskirts of Lilydale, but been here only a year, formerly 2 years in Narre and before that NZ. I am apolitical. I haven't voted in 30 years and don't moan about the result. Neither party is worthy of any attention, either here or in NZ. Although there is a new party on the rise in NZ that has attracted my attention and I've been in contact with the leader and like his ideas and thoughts.
Finally, yeah, was at school in the 60s . Catholic high school in Hastings NZ. Totally focused on rugby in the winter, and surfing all year round. My scholastic accomplishments could be summed up with "could have done better".

So...I take it that you are our old friend Brakelite?
I did wonder when I saw this new name which is similar.

I used to be an admin on a different forum , there is a way of blending all your accounts together and then you don’t lose all of your previous posts.

Blessings ...H

Reactions: Brakelite

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hmmm not good, he will probably be announcing stage 4 restrictions soon

Screenshot_2020-07-16-11-09-03-52.png

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So...I take it that you are our old friend Brakelite?
I did wonder when I saw this new name which is similar.

I used to be an admin on a different forum , there is a way of blending all your accounts together and then you don’t lose all of your previous posts.

Blessings ...H
Yes, guilty on all charges.

Reactions: Helen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The end of the world as we know it
The greens Party must be happy with COVID-19 they are living in hope of wiping out 80% of the worlds population. funny thing no media bothers to deal with the issue of them stating such hope in such things as wiping out most of the worlds human population. it's clearly not an issue with the media, nothing to see here ? but is their ! I would investigate all such a people totally who boast such madness.
I believe the Greens party is responsible for pressuring the ALP and LP to reduce hazard reduction burning insanity, that has ending up killing many Australians not to mention the rest.
I am totally serious about such not to mention had a gut full of them. I am calling them out for the disgraceful acts they have caused and they want to set in motion.
I stand the Greens Party are not truly Green at all but are controlled by Satanist.

Reactions: Helen and Brakelite

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The greens Party must be happy with COVID-19 they are living in hope of wiping out 80% of the worlds population. funny thing no media bothers to deal with the issue of them stating such hope in such things as wiping out most of the worlds human population. it's clearly not an issue with the media, nothing to see here ? but is their ! I would investigate all such a people totally who boast such madness.
I believe the Greens party is responsible for pressuring the ALP and LP to reduce hazard reduction burning insanity, that has ending up killing many Australians not to mention the rest.
I am totally serious about such not to mention had a gut full of them. I am calling them out for the disgraceful acts they have caused and they want to set in motion.
I stand the Greens Party are not truly Green at all but are controlled by Satanist.

The greens are abhorrent. Eugenics is driving many things. Heard of "Agenda 21"... It's a UN agenda thats main purpose is to depopulate the world by 90% by the year 2030...
They want to choose who lives or dies. They want to play God.

One of the vaccines being developed, mRNA, uses an untried new method of feeding info into human DNA to prevent disease. The possible repercussions could be the extermination of msn

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, the email system doesn't work. Don't forget your password. Lol

Lol ok. So your not in the bush where Josho is. Lilydale is still a part of urban Melbourne. How's the lock down treating u anyway? Are u a bit worried about covid given your age? I'm a bit scared of passing it onto my Olds. I make sure I'm not sick when I visit them

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah that was so nice to watch a footy match with a crowd. I'd love to go to the footy, MCG, eat a pie... Hmm mm nostalgia

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The greens are abhorrent. Eugenics is driving many things. Heard of "Agenda 21"... It's a UN agenda thats main purpose is to depopulate the world by 90% by the year 2030...
They want to choose who lives or dies. They want to play God.

One of the vaccines being developed, mRNA, uses an untried new method of feeding info into human DNA to prevent disease. The possible repercussions could be the extermination of msn
How do they get away with even saying such things, that's what bugs me.
I know of Agenda 21 but the media do not question this insanity, I ask myself why is this, how does such just slip through the net of the media.
Something is very wrong going on with the media, they should of took to such people peddling such madness as Agenda 21, they rant on about 6 million Jews year after year but pay no attention to an organisation that could be on the same par in fact not to mention are claiming much worse, how many people is that that such have ear marked to exterminate ? and we maybe seeing the pointy end of such now with covid 19 being played on us all.
The 6million Jews were killed without the majority never knowing about such at all. Churchill knew but did nothing ! they blamed every German for such but the majority they did not know anything about such at all. until after the war, then even people born 30 years after the war were harassed for such nonsense. I bagged them myself at school and my mother hated them.

But were are we heading I ask now, I don't think that the world has learnt anything at all. people are still as ignorant as ever if not more so.
Just look at all the Unelected morons are being empowered over us nowadays and we pay millions to them every year to dominate over us :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.