Australias lockdown suicides and lockdown blackmail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Even the towns should have signs out in house fronts saying 'we want our country back' and to boot the global extremists out of power.....Need organizers in NZ to set it all up.....
It should be abundantly clear by now that protests mean nothing to the tyrants. But targeted drone strikes to systematically remove the leading tyrants would work wonders. All militaries are charged with protecting their citizens from all enemies domestic and foreign. Since domestic enemies have taken control it is now time to unleash the drones.

Reactions: Truth7t7 and APAK

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It should be abundantly clear by now that protests mean nothing to the tyrants. But targeted drone strikes to systematically remove the leading tyrants would work wonders. All militaries are charged with protecting their citizens from all enemies domestic and foreign. Since domestic enemies have taken control it is now time to unleash the drones.
I have a friend in NZ who spent a lot of time in the US, has ties to the US military, and would swear black and blue that is precisely what is being planned.

Reactions: Enoch111 and APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I hear what your saying, too little too late...

But just imagine how much more draconian these politicians would have been if no one opposed them

Reactions: Truth7t7

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typically devious politically, aunty Jacinda has played on the Maori mind by referring back to the flu epidemic in 1907 which decimated the Maori population.
Well I hope this spell is now broken and they see the lies in this mind game...

Reactions: Brakelite

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Melbourne representing yet and still

Weekly protests continue in Melbourne... Its heart warming to see... I know people that are there at the protest and/or suffering under this totalitarian regime which is the Andrews state government... I have to admit i haven't looked at this proposed bill but i have heard a lot about it and it sounds like the official declaration for communism.

Many will say too little too late and i agree to some extent... But i also think that without any push back they will take even more advantage of us.

I'll be going back to Melbourne to spend Christmas with my family and stay a few weeks to visit friends. I've never been to a protest before and i think i might attend one while im there... Its not like i will make any difference but at least it will be a contribution and will make me feel a lot better i think

Reactions: Truth7t7

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I'll be going back to Melbourne to spend Christmas with my family and stay a few weeks to visit friends. I've never been to a protest before and i think i might attend one while im there... Its not like i will make any difference but at least it will be a contribution and will make me feel a lot better i think
Wow, Cristo I didn’t think you were able to go back because of not having the vaccine, has something changed . So pleased you will be able to see your family xx
Rita

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Weekly protests continue in Melbourne... Its heart warming to see... I know people that are there at the protest and/or suffering under this totalitarian regime which is the Andrews state government... I have to admit i haven't looked at this proposed bill but i have heard a lot about it and it sounds like the official declaration for communism.

Many will say too little too late and i agree to some extent... But i also think that without any push back they will take even more advantage of us.

Have you heard what out ex PM Keating has said of late, he is an outright Traitor to Australia and is a Communist. so is the ALP Leader Elbow and the ex LP leader that got kicked out, that lowlife M Turnbull is a full on Traitor to Australia, I seen through that mongrel right from the beginning.
Them people are supporting China being the dictating Idiot that it is.
Ex PM Keating has no interest in saving Taiwan from China's Communist dictating rat bags.

Kick out Elbow and Keating and Turnbull out of Australia ! They are Trouble, oh and Dictator Dan as well. they are all a outright curse on Australia.
Oh and Penny Wong as well is a total Traitor who should be deported back to were she came from, she would do well in China and would be welcomed in to Communist China with open arms for sure.

I am sick of all the people and they who come here and work so cunningly to try and undermine our Nations heritage and our freedoms our forefathers fought for. There are those in powerful positions cunningly pushing in Schools etc that we should be sorry and embarrassed of our forefathers, I am not ! because I know better and I know were this lot are coming from, Satan ! this lot are the lowest of the low and I am sure as hell embarrassed of them lot nowadays.
One would think that the majority had more sense, so as to wake up and see who such people truly are. Putin pointed it out what is going on in the West, he said it's the same game play of a curse that plagued Russia with Communism from the beginning.

All Satanist love to dominate over all the People with lies and work to oppress all under them totally.

Reactions: APAK and Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow, Cristo I didn’t think you were able to go back because of not having the vaccine, has something changed . So pleased you will be able to see your family xx
Rita

Its complicated with each state having their own rules that keep changing. I'll try keep it simple

No one can enter the island state im in now, Tasmania, without having the jab and providing a negative test... So if i leave then i can't return
Its not like that in Victoria, where im from, but i fear it soon will be in every state...

In Vic i can enter now without a jab or a test or quarantine. So i decided to go back home while i can...
I got a border pass permit and my ticket to go back on the 23rd of December...
As long as none of the rules change i should be home for Christmas eating my mums cuisine and laughing at my dads drunk jokes... LoL

I'll stay there a few weeks, visit friends, celebrate new year and then i'll have to go to another state, NSW...
From there i will take a few months to relax and enjoy our summer before finding work...
Im looking forward to it...;)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have you heard what out ex PM Keating has said of late, he is an outright Traitor to Australia and is a Communist. so is the ALP Leader Elbow and the ex LP leader that got kicked out, that lowlife M Turnbull is a full on Traitor to Australia, I seen through that mongrel right from the beginning.
Them people are supporting China being the dictating Idiot that it is.
Ex PM Keating has no interest in saving Taiwan from China's Communist dictating rat bags.

Kick out Elbow and Keating and Turnbull out of Australia ! They are Trouble, oh and Dictator Dan as well. they are all a outright curse on Australia.
Oh and Penny Wong as well is a total Traitor who should be deported back to were she came from, she would do well in China and would be welcomed in to Communist China with open arms for sure.

I am sick of all the people and they who come here and work so cunningly to try and undermine our Nations heritage and our freedoms our forefathers fought for. There are those in powerful positions cunningly pushing in Schools etc that we should be sorry and embarrassed of our forefathers, I am not ! because I know better and I know were this lot are coming from, Satan ! this lot are the lowest of the low and I am sure as hell embarrassed of them lot nowadays.
One would think that the majority had more sense, so as to wake up and see who such people truly are. Putin pointed it out what is going on in the West, he said it's the same game play of a curse that plagued Russia with Communism from the beginning.

All Satanist love to dominate over all the People with lies and work to oppress all under them totally.

And don't forget ScoMo on that list of traitorous leaders... His allowing this covid thing to continue and is just as complicit as Bill Gates in my eyes... Not only that, his done a complete backflip on what he said he would do in regards to "'climate change" aka the weather.

I find that as long as you remember that Satan is the father of lies then you can usually spot him regardless if he appears as an angel of light...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
or those who are interested in the present trends of reported Covid-19 cases in Australia below are copies of charts from my accumulated data base drawn from reported Australian Government data: -

upload_2021-11-15_10-18-40.png

upload_2021-11-15_10-21-15.png

As can be seen from the above two charts, N.S.W. and Vic. have dominated in the Australian picture for the pasts 12 months since July this year with respect to the pandemic that has occurred in Australia.

What @Cristo Rei is reporting on is the politicisation of the pandemic facts to suit a particular political desire for change, based on questionable data analysis sources.

Shalom

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-15_10-19-21.png
    upload_2021-11-15_10-19-21.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 0

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And don't forget ScoMo on that list of traitorous leaders... His allowing this covid thing to continue and is just as complicit as Bill Gates in my eyes... Not only that, his done a complete backflip on what he said he would do in regards to "'climate change" aka the weather.

I find that as long as you remember that Satan is the father of lies then you can usually spot him regardless if he appears as an angel of light...
When the USA goes and takes such a direction change that Biden did, then we have to follow regardless, not only that but we have been threatened to do so or else we will come under sanctions. Our Vote does not matter anymore, because we are not truly in control of our Nation anymore, the NWO has made that clear to any Australian Government in fact.

Our Federal Government had freedom under Trump and it could pursue at it's own pleasure.

When it comes to Covid everything is just so wrong with it all, I believe it's all been orchestrated planed by the worlds top richest people who go to Switzerland once a year and talk about the World in secret, something that the MSM has no problem in not informing the world of such goings on. Such is in fact like that of Nazi Germany's Media, nothing to be seen here ! you have no rights to know because you are owned by such people ? that's a fact because you have no rights to what the hell such are planning for you all. Are you all that ignorant ! that such does not bother you all.

I remember growing up in a world that I could question anything ! I had that right in fact openly, not to mention people who tried to undermine such rights were all Communist, Nazis, or radical Islamic people or some radical Jews. all who work to undermine and stand over everyone and why is that you may ask, well because they are Godless bastards in fact. They are all a creep show and the Bible exposes them all for what they truly are, they idolise Mans works, they are seeking their own glory, for they know not Go. Fact is that no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son. what is it that they seek Idolatry ! end of story.

Reactions: Cristo Rei and APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When the USA goes and takes such a direction change that Biden did, then we have to follow regardless, not only that but we have been threatened to do so or else we will come under sanctions. Our Vote does not matter anymore, because we are not truly in control of our Nation anymore, the NWO has made that clear to any Australian Government in fact.

Our Federal Government had freedom under Trump and it could pursue at it's own pleasure.

When it comes to Covid everything is just so wrong with it all, I believe it's all been orchestrated planed by the worlds top richest people who go to Switzerland once a year and talk about the World in secret, something that the MSM has no problem in not informing the world of such goings on. Such is in fact like that of Nazi Germany's Media, nothing to be seen here ! you have no rights to know because you are owned by such people ? that's a fact because you have no rights to what the hell such are planning for you all. Are you all that ignorant ! that such does not bother you all.

I remember growing up in a world that I could question anything ! I had that right in fact openly, not to mention people who tried to undermine such rights were all Communist, Nazis, or radical Islamic people or some radical Jews. all who work to undermine and stand over everyone and why is that you may ask, well because they are Godless bastards in fact. They are all a creep show and the Bible exposes them all for what they truly are, they idolise Mans works, they are seeking their own glory, for they know not Go. Fact is that no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son. what is it that they seek Idolatry ! end of story.

I hear ya Reggie B... I hear ya

Plato said something like - democracy will always get taken by totalitarianism

History tells us that Plato was right... This era of democracy only lasted a few centuries.
I think even Rome and Greece were democracies for longer.
So this is not new really... What is new is the way it is happening

As for a lot of people... They have their heads buried in the sand

heads-in-the-sand.jpg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Melbournes protests have ramped up...

Now the protest is happening 24/7 with protestors camping outside parliament house
People are walking around with nooses in the air, a sign to hang the premier who is bringing in a pandemic bill that will officially make it a communist state

Victoria has got the most immoral laws against the unjabbed in the world
Right now in Victoria one cannot work without having subordinated themselves to the injection
They cannot go to the gym, events, restaurants, use public transport and many other places

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
People are walking around with nooses in the air, a sign to hang the premier who is bringing in a pandemic bill that will officially make it a communist state
They have to find some way to have him arrested and literally hung. A few choice executions could make a big difference.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We'd better talk about this while we can...you never know when an invisible hand may reach out and touch you!