Australia's police brutality continues in the name of covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am (as they apply to engineering, production and quality)- that's why I point that out.

I can take raw data (assuming its accurate to begin with) and make it look any way I want to support (or refute). That's why I harp on seeing the baseline data, qualifications for said data and the method of calculation or the published statistic is meaningless.

Seriously, I make a career out of mining data to "validate" claims and everybody does it to some degree.

You work with the miners on recording results? Or dig for data?

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You work with the miners? Or dig for data?

Actually my single biggest sector is mining and I am a mining Engineer and have worked all over the world and with Ozzies at all the big mines and in Oz as well.

Part of that is "digging for data" (colloquially called "mining") but that's a common practice in all sectors of industry and I consult in most of them.

Its a huge part of the business of engineering.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually my single biggest sector is mining and I am a mining Engineer and have worked all over the world and with Ozzies at all the big mines and in Oz as well.

Part of that is "digging for data" (colloquially called "mining") but that's a common practice in all sectors of industry and I consult in most of them.

Its a huge part of the business of engineering.

So both...

What's the biggest drill test gold reading you have recorded?

I saw like 800+ grams per tonne on a report a few weeks ago, but it was like 400 metres + deep.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's the biggest drill test gold reading you have recorded?

In my case, none. I'm not on the front end geology part and planning side. I build, expand, commission and maintain mines and equipment and do process engineering.

I do know from the various copper mines that also get gold that a lot of it has to do with the price at the time but I hear them getting excited with the density is better than 1.5g/t and more than 250g/m on the depth.

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In my case, none. I'm not on the front end geology part and planning side. I build, expand, commission and maintain mines and equipment and do process engineering.

I do know from the various copper mines that also get gold that a lot of it has to do with the price at the time but I hear them getting excited with the density is better than 1.5g/t and more than 250g/m on the depth.

Ah k, yeah there seems to be quite a number of copper mines in Australia that also find gold, from what I heard it depends on the depth, shallower the gold, the cheaper to mine.

I guess you have been involved in some Lithium mines also? That seems to be a rapidly expanding part of mining.

Sounds like a pretty exciting time for those involved in the industry.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah there seems to be quite a number of copper mines in Australia that also find gold, from what I heard it depends on the depth

I have been told my entire career that wherever there is copper there is gold and what I have physically seen seems to bear that as true. Every copper mine I deal with with both Freeport and Rio Tinto have gold processing to a degree there.

I guess you have been involved in some Lithium mines also? That seems to be a rapidly expanding part of mining.

Not yet for me

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have been told my entire career that wherever there is copper there is gold and what I have physically seen seems to bear that as true. Every copper mine I deal with with both Freeport and Rio Tinto have gold processing to a degree there.

Ah interesting.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@An Apologetic Sheepdog

So back to where we were.

I still believe in the health department stats on covid, while they may not be 100% perfect and one can assume there's always more covid.

I trust that they know what they are doing, a lot of work goes into those stats by the pros.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@An Apologetic Sheepdog

So back to where we were.

I still believe in the health department stats on covid, while they may not be 100% perfect and one can assume there's always more covid.

I trust that they know what they are doing, a lot of work goes into those stats by the pros.

And in Australia the covid stats are pretty thorough, they may release a number in the morning, but they go through whatever processes they do to verify the numbers.

I am not sure if the CDC is as thorough as they are dealing with a way bigger population, but I assume they have high standards too.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't because of my extensive experience in dealing with government metrics and reporting.

I don't because I know better. When one sets up stats ( be it minitab, excel, NWA or whatever package) the guy running the numbers is never the same guy who builds the database to pull from ( just too much work)

Most databases contain 90+% of junk or unusable data to begin with because of the weak or missing controls on the input side. (I spend a lot of time analyzing this)

Then comes relevance- often the data doesn't directly fit the question being analyzed so it has to be "massaged" to make it fit ( as I pointed out yesterday in another post in the table of assumptions)

That's not counting the final step in how to build the comparison for publishing (selecting the question the data allegedly represents)

So, if you had a perfect database with 100% accurate and relevant data to begin with ( and you have a better chance of finding bigfoot and an alien riding nessie in the loch than finding a database with 50% relevant and accurate data in the first place)

By the time you cull and massage it- your literal accuracy is at best 30% ( and that's before the question tweaking and publishing starts)

That's why so many political polls are inaccurate- its not the statistical math- its all the data quality and massaging that throws it off.

That's part of the plan because the most "secure courier" of false information is the courier who has NO IDEA he is carrying anything so he gives off no signs.

People attack the statistics guy who defends himself and his methods but he is NOT the one providing the cooked data or manipulating it on the back side.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no such thing as a thorough statistic just by virtue that a statistic is a probability model based on inputs and percentages of random chance.

Well say on worldometers, stats like how many people were born this year, how many died this year, how much oil does the world have left, how many hectares of trees are left, I believe those are all automatically generated of an average, which may be the system you are talking about.

But when it comes to getting covid data from the department of health in Australia, I believe these are individually recorded as results come through, and hospitals keep a check on who is goes in, who goes out, whose in ICU, etc. and this all builds the picture for the data on the daily covid stats.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well say on worldometers, stats like how many people were born this year, how many died this year, how much oil does the world have left, how many hectares of trees are left, I believe those are all automatically generated of an average, which may be the system you are talking about.

No, those are not statistics- they are direct measurements that come off of various meters/counters and are considered raw or baseline data. Unless one "manipulates" the meter- these are usually as accurate as the gas gauge on a vehicle.

But when it comes to getting covid data from the department of health in Australia, I believe these are individually recorded as results come through, and hospitals keep a check on who is goes in, who goes out, whose in ICU, etc. and this all builds the picture for the data on the daily covid stats.

Here's how they manipulate this "data"

who is goes in- this "coding" (making it a baseline for covid data)- is mostly ( depending on the individual source) obtuse things such as displaying a number of symptoms, personal claim, and all kinds of "stuff"- ALL which directly affect the accuracy of the data as baseline but skew the interpretation as well. Very easy to manipulate with no system of checks or validation.

whose in ICU- That's open to a variety of things such as policy, physician opinion or even stage of the condition (combined with the factors above). Equally easy to manipulate with no system of checks and balances.

Just look at the articles I picked apart yesterday on the "data integrity"- they are right there in the open for all to see but they COUNT on people not reading that deep or understanding what it means.

A person with "covid or covid LIKE symptoms ( that have no other apparent cause) is what they COUNT as Covid so I could walk in with a chest cold and a fever and all of a sudden I'm a false statistic to build a "number" that is to be manipulated.

That's why they sprinkle little disclaimers in there ( buried) that this could "skew" (I love that word) the data. They are building in an "out" and plausible deniability and they know it.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Australia's police brutality continues in the name of covid
OP ^

Police...Armies...Elected...Appointed..
etc.
ALL get their "marching orders"...
Beginning FROM;
a FIXED OBJECTIVE STANDARD...
THAT fixed objective standard...
IS the Playbook; Constitution, Law, Order, for any Nation;
* When the Head Servant, becomes the Head Dictator, Acting OUTSIDE of the
FIXED OBJECTIVE STANDARD...
the Corruption filters on down...
and it is ALWAYS the People at Large...
WHO SUFFER the Consequences.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Meanwhile, in the land down under, where we wrestle crocodiles and play with poisonous snakes, this is whats happening

As the vaccination rates rise and our main cities and states remain locked down

bandicam 2021-09-11 19-41-59-635.jpg

Our case numbers rise... Noooo... Thats what some conspiracy theorists have been warning... Better start listening to them, Right?
Wrong... The push to force vaccines is only increasing despite having no evidence at all that these vaccines are working

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Aussie Aussie Aussie... OI OI OI
Another week of protests in Australia...
Not laying down our rights so easily...

The police try to block all the roads going into the city costing them a fortune but its impossible...
There are too many roads and too many people who disagree with current events...
If it was an open protest there would be hundreds of thousands of people but the cops are doing everything they can to stop the everyday Australian from peacefully demonstrating

In France they are on their ninth week straight, protesting for our right of choice

And in New York last week i noticed a huge rally for freedom... Good to see

There is very little empathy now from people...
Only when people begin to be personally effected do they begin to wake up and understand.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is very little empathy now from people...
Only when people begin to be personally effected do they begin to wake up and understand.
I know you see it this way... I don't... When I say I don't CARE.. it's not that I don't care about what is happening... I mean I will continue to live my life no matter what... Here in Canada... they are also trying to force the vaccine upon us... I think Australia and Canada might even be tied as to what the government is doing... I will not be moved... I REFUSE to get vaccinated... BUT.... we are in a different time... Part of this is prophesy... and we are now at a time of persecution coming... People need to catch up and get with the times. I believe they are fighting the wrong war here... NO one is coming back from this... so all the protests in the world are null and void. ( It's too late).

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know you see it this way... I don't... When I say I don't CARE.. it's not that I don't care about what is happening... I mean I will continue to live my life no matter what... Here in Canada... they are also trying to force the vaccine upon us... I think Australia and Canada might even be tied as to what the government is doing... I will not be moved... I REFUSE to get vaccinated... BUT.... we are in a different time... Part of this is prophesy... and we are now at a time of persecution coming... People need to catch up and get with the times. I believe they are fighting the wrong war here... NO one is coming back from this... so all the protests in the world are null and void. ( It's too late).

U can roll over and submit... I never will...:p

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
U can roll over and submit... I never will...:p
I am getting right with God and getting my affairs in order... I am ignoring the NOISE that the world is making...
That is NOT rolling over and submitting... but you see it that way so it's all good.