Australia's police brutality continues in the name of covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WATCH: Hundreds Arrested as Anti-Lockdown Protesters Break Police Lines, Trample Officers

WATCH: Anti-Lockdown Protesters Break Police Lines, Trample Cops

GettyImages-1235327222-1024x650.jpg

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WATCH: Hundreds Arrested as Anti-Lockdown Protesters Break Police Lines, Trample Officers

WATCH: Anti-Lockdown Protesters Break Police Lines, Trample Cops

GettyImages-1235327222-1024x650.jpg

Thanks for delivering the mail again Dan... Hope your doing well

Its heart warming to see people waking up and standing up against this tyranny back in my home town...
The fact is that the lockdowns and restrictions are beginning to effect many more people so these numbers are only getting bigger

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Put a sock in that gob of yours as you are wearing out the welcome mat in many members households that you enter with your gibberish posts on this forum.

U were WRONG about everything and iv seen u admit this in other posts so stop kidding yourself buddy

The least you could do is man up and admit it
YOU WERE DECEIVED

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Australia is still leading the race to become a genuine communist nation

Last year the police of Victoria stooped to new lows never seen before. Arresting people for protesting, arresting people for talking about protesting on facebook... Yet the MSM and some people were endorsing such brutality

Now, a woman who owns a grocery store gets manhandled by police and arrested for not enforcing masks in her store...
Watch this brutal event. Check out the tiny box they throw her into... It's inhumane

https://banned.video/watch?id=60dfb3345a2e6c3e8057c37c

The gov is going to make businesses do the policing... Every business must make sure customers are masked now in some states...
Next they will say, if you want to operate a business you will need to make sure your employees and customers are vaccinated. Their already doing it some industries.

Also in that video, hundreds reported dead after taking the vaccine here in Oz and tens of thousands reported adverse reactions... My suspiscion is that there are even more unreported as its the first iv heard of the Aussie vaccine reporting system

Its all going downhill here. There has only been one death WITH covid this year yet half the nation is locked down. This will never end... Its global communism... Its the beast

Victoria has been under a "state of emergency" since March 2000, passing and changing laws and bills without using our democratic parliamentary system. Its similar to the executive orders Biden gives in America... Its not democracy, its communism.

Meanwhile our prime minister makes a four step plan that basically says thigs will change once everyone is vaccinated... Admitting that we are never going back to normal...

How Australia will ditch lockdowns and open borders as vaccination rates rise

bandicam-2021-07-06-16-15-17-953.jpg

According to skynews truth teller, Alan Jones, the response from the prime minister is like saying "we have to stop the all blacks from scoring tries"

Looking abroad these Pfizer vaccines have graphene in them which is causing blood clots, strokes and death yet the "roll out" continues like nothing is happening... Kids are dying from these vaccines as well... Reported by the CDC through VAERS...
But the MSM and govs simply ignore it and smash anyone who tries to speak it...

https://banned.video/watch?id=60df9cef5a2e6c3e80561d05

My dire prediction is that many lives will be lost to these vaccines, covid and/or other man made viruses in the next 3 to 5 years... "There are too many people on earth" they say
But the narrative that the zombies will follow will be "we need more vaccines"

If you only have time to watch one video then watch this one... They talk about whats to come and what to do which not many people are talking about... What will you do if they turn off the power, if food supplies go dry, if they come to your home to vaccinate you?

https://banned.video/watch?id=60df89ddc4e6653e3a626772

He says there is no stopping this and i agree... But it won't last... Atheist societies have always collapsed and so will this one... We know from the 20th century that communism falls down without the west... China is only successful because the west made it rich... They traded with the devil...

Its about survival now...
Who will survive all this evil that Satan has sent out???
I believe only the people with the strength of God will survive.
Understand that this is the final push by the globalists to take control of the masses.

This has been planned for decades and they’ve openly talked about it.

They’ve also talked about their plan to reduce the earth population to half a billion people, by using mass extinction events.

The vaccines are killing people, as planned.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Understand that this is the final push by the globalists to take control of the masses.

This has been planned for decades and they’ve openly talked about it.

They’ve also talked about their plan to reduce the earth population to half a billion people, by using mass extinction events.

The vaccines are killing people, as planned.

I know that's why I get pissed off when people like this one above, have absolutely no idea what their talking about and decide to follow Satan while condemning us

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Aussie Aussie Aussie... OI OI OI
Another week of protests in Australia...
Not laying down our rights so easily...

The police try to block all the roads going into the city costing them a fortune but its impossible...
There are too many roads and too many people who disagree with current events...
If it was an open protest there would be hundreds of thousands of people but the cops are doing everything they can to stop the everyday Australian from peacefully demonstrating

In France they are on their ninth week straight, protesting for our right of choice

And in New York last week i noticed a huge rally for freedom... Good to see

There is very little empathy now from people...
Only when people begin to be personally effected do they begin to wake up and understand.
All the idiots can always protest all they want on any issue in Australia but when it comes to this issue look what the Government do, this issue is not about bludgers and hippy's low life issues, this is about real issues that we are being dictated over and led astray by the Governments.

How rude to block all the roads and trains and busses into the City because of a peaceful protest. The Government should be sued for that, where is the Governor General on this issue, selling us the people out. Such a Premier should be Sacked for undermining the people like that ! it's become way beyond a joke.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Protests continue in Melbourne Australia...

Last weekend was another big weekend of protests across Australia...
On Monday they continued in Melbourne
And today, Tuesday, they have still continued blocking a major city freeway

1cc440c3ce5ac5ec6ecf061306c50c6b

Does this need to become a daily thing for the government to listen... Maybe

8b5fcb40e884c90e5f370ba0acc97477c11e99df

In France they've been protesting every weekend for 9 or 10 weeks now with no result

E_yFelXVUAkoRt8-1200x800.jpeg

Only when enough people have been effected and this kind of thing happens daily will there be any sort of change

Reactions: mailmandan

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched Tucker Carlson last night and he talked about Australian politicians calling in the military to enforce their totalitarian covid restrictions and he mentioned that Sydney Australia is under martial law. He also mentioned that the government and media in Australia is saying the real threat in Australia is white supremacy. Really? White supremacy? That sounds very familiar in America. This really isn't about covid or racism. It's about POWER! Watch starting from 2 minutes and 12 seconds to just under 3 minutes into the video below.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I watched Tucker Carlson last night and he talked about Australian politicians calling in the military to enforce their totalitarian covid restrictions and he mentioned that Sydney Australia is under martial law. He also mentioned that the government and media in Australia is saying the real threat in Australia is white supremacy. Really? White supremacy? That sounds very familiar in America. This really isn't about covid or racism. It's about POWER! Watch starting from 2 minutes and 12 seconds to just under 3 minutes into the video below.

Shhh its not called martial law its called a lockdown. To stop the spread...
As for Australia day that cannot be celebrated anymore unless you call it "invasion day"

I haven't watched Fox news for a while... Tucker is my fave. I like Hannity and Ingram as well

Reactions: mailmandan

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tucker is my fave. I like Hannity and Ingram as well
Watched Laura Ingram several times... could not stand listening to her... very arrogant woman... but that is just me...
I did not like anyone on Trump's team... they complained so bitterly about the LEFT... and they played the exact same game.

I watched the US news for about a month in the Autumn when the election was underway... stopped watching by November... couldn't stomach the FREAK SHOW.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Watched Laura Ingram several times... could not stand listening to her... very arrogant woman... but that is just me...
I did not like anyone on Trump's team... they complained so bitterly about the LEFT... and they played the exact same game.

I watched the US news for about a month in the Autumn when the election was underway... stopped watching by November... couldn't stomach the FREAK SHOW.

Did u vote?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Our election was yesterday and NOPE... I did not vote... I don't do politics.
Liberals got back in... Trudeau is here for another few years.

We're forced to vote down here or else i wouldn't vote either

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We're forced to vote down here or else i wouldn't vote either
What do you mean you are forced to vote?? What is the penalty if you do not vote??

I also understand that by not voting.. I have lost my right for a say... so I never complain.