Banned from ChristianForums (CF)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Card come in a Izumi 9 loop"

Hmmm....sounds fishy to me! lol :D

Have you ever played the texting game where you and another person pick a word like "cat" and you start typing and see whose autofill comes up with "cat" first? But you can't type the actual word ....so you may start with "dog" or something and try to get the target word. Whoever gets the target word first wins. lol

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Card come in a Izumi 9 loop"

Hmmm....sounds fishy to me! lol :D

Have you ever played the texting game where you and another person pick a word like "cat" and you start typing and see whose autofill comes up with "cat" first? But you can't type the actual word ....so you may start with "dog" or something and try to get the target word. Whoever gets the target word first wins. lol
No I haven't...sounds fun.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I haven't...sounds fun.
It can be hilarious when you read the text afterward.

Example:
Type the first word and choose from the suggestions.....

"Dog food for sale near the park and the house is in my car."

"Purring and a little bit of snow in the morning."
I just clicked the words that popped up in my suggestions. I just can't get "cat." lol

Anyway.....

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It can be hilarious when you read the text afterward.

Example:
Type the first word and choose from the suggestions.....

"Dog food for sale near the park and the house is in my car."

"Purring and a little bit of snow in the morning."
I just clicked the words that popped up in my suggestions. I just can't get "cat." lol

Anyway.....

I started a fellowship game in inspiration of this. LOL. Man forgot to copy the link

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because of my recent refocusing on The Shack, I happened to mention the book in a church class. The man leading the class, the second in charge at this church, almost "glared" at me. I knew, instantly, that I had kicked a Sacred Cow in the side. That Sunday, I apologized to the main preacher if I had upset anyone. You would not believe the disdain with which he spit out all his objections to the book. Some leaders are so deeply steeped in their indoctrinations that they will likely die still vehemently hating certain things that lead them to question even a small part of what they were originally 'taught' is the one and only way to read every single word in the Bible. I am serious. The blinding hatred is almost icy. And all because it goes against what some old guys once told them was the way they had to believe, or else they would be Heretics.
The shack teaches the universalist heresy, and TBN had the show on for a while.

I contacted them and they acted like they couldn’t care less.

I then wrote them again and told them that Michael Yousef who’s on their channel, and other respected. Christians leaders said the same thing.

Nothing happened for weeks, but then it was finally taken off.

Maybe so many kept complaining that they finally got the message.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The shack teaches the universalist heresy, and TBN had the show on for a while.

I contacted them and they acted like they couldn’t care less.

I then wrote them again and told them that Michael Yousef who’s on their channel, and other respected. Christians leaders said the same thing.

Nothing happened for weeks, but then it was finally taken off.

Maybe so many kept complaining that they finally got the message.

Willie went on to be with the Lord, Curtis.

I do believe your take on "The Shack" however. My wife and I watched it, and found it a truly odd movie. I made fun of it most of the time; couldn't take it very seriously, for reasons I don't really remember right now, but I'm sure they'd come back if I watched it again.

Reactions: Mayflower

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well... Having been mistreated myself I take the treatments of others seriously and will spend time in sorrow and grief over the strike-through on members names. It is our job as Christians...

"To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me (Christ)." - Acts 26:18

And failure in my own life to do so is something I grieve and sorrow over.

Reactions: Heart2Soul