Banned from ChristianForums (CF)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to CB! I used to mod on CF as lily00. I was young then and dealing with depression/anxiety, I wanted to mod for the wrong reasons. Then they had this voting thing one time...and to come clean...I made socks to get enough votes to mod. It was so crazy for awhile...I just got through. I have felt convicted by it for the longest. And Id never moderate again, one of the reasons why I won't. It really was hard to do. I am thankful for the experience, but God has called me to be a prayer warrior more then anything else and just report when I see multiple offenses or something suspicious...really makes you feel like a bad guy. I appreciate the mods both on CF and CB. I havent had much problems on CF. But I stopped going into the theology debate sections on there long ago. I enjoy reading things more on this site. Not perfect, don't get me wrong. :D But I really see God move on this site. And there are a lot of older and wiser people on this site who know a lot about the Word of God regardless of their beliefs.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
William Thomas, Jr.
is that mr bolts aka G.M man himself . i disagreed with him very heavy he sent me priv message told me i better get right real quick . i replied asked him of he was saying i was lost .he banned me .i will get back in there again and rattle his chain

Reactions: Willie T

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really miss missionary1. He passed away. But him and goldenviolet were one of the first ones I talked to on CF. I was at first looking for support. I just don't know many there now. Or at least not ones I have talked to in a long time. Now I just usually go to the games or the dream section.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I think I know who you were over at CF... glad you're a member over here now : )

The great thing about this place is we have the freedom to self-police, including putting people like atheists in their place when we have to. I wasn't even being all that mean to an atheist one time but rather just beating him at his own game (he was being sarcastic), and they had big problems with it. CF is run better now because they have things much more segregated, but to this day that left a really bad taste in my mouth. I felt disowned.
Sometimes ppl change their names; sometimes they are the same or similar...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I really miss missionary1. He passed away. But him and goldenviolet were one of the first ones I talked to on CF. I was at first looking for support. I just don't know many there now. Or at least not ones I have talked to in a long time. Now I just usually go to the games or the dream section.
Sad when this happens...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Welcome to CB! I used to mod on CF as lily00. I was young then and dealing with depression/anxiety, I wanted to mod for the wrong reasons. Then they had this voting thing one time...and to come clean...I made socks to get enough votes to mod. It was so crazy for awhile...I just got through. I have felt convicted by it for the longest. And Id never moderate again, one of the reasons why I won't. It really was hard to do. I am thankful for the experience, but God has called me to be a prayer warrior more then anything else and just report when I see multiple offenses or something suspicious...really makes you feel like a bad guy. I appreciate the mods both on CF and CB. I havent had much problems on CF. But I stopped going into the theology debate sections on there long ago. I enjoy reading things more on this site. Not perfect, don't get me wrong. :D But I really see God move on this site. And there are a lot of older and wiser people on this site who know a lot about the Word of God regardless of their beliefs.
@Mayflower
Was this period the time when also you used to do cutting? as you described it a while ago?

Reactions: Mayflower

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting perspective... :)

It's true, though. A big part of the reason for the maturity is because most of the members here are a bunch of old goats, LoL.

0f05930164a79acb89064064808725bc.jpg

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower
Was this period the time when also you used to do cutting? as you described it a while ago?

Eh I don't like talking about it, but yes. I hungered to do something with purpose at the time. But God gave me the power and strength to overcome that era of my life.

Reactions: farouk

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because of my recent refocusing on The Shack, I happened to mention the book in a church class.

Willie, That is so sad to hear this, yet it is part of our current immature religious environment!

I have not only read the book, but also enjoyed the video. I have thoroughly enjoyed both!!

It was a most wonderful story of reality from a different perspective.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I hungered to do something with purpose at the time. But God gave me the power and strength to overcome that era of my life.
@Mayflower Seems like by God's grace you've moved on now tremendously. Glad you like this forum also; I do; and so do a lot of the other posters. Sometimes in life we have anxieties but we do manage to move on from there. Seems like now you've gotten a lot more confidence. I look back at CF from time to time and I think years back you even said you didn't think you'd ever get any ink, but evidently as posted here you've gotten a lot more confidence in various ways and maybe ink has been one of them. I did like posting on CF, but some of the arguments were quite intense; it's good when we can talk about things and not get hugely worked up about them.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This forum makes me feel young at 33. :D

Thirty-three is young! I know it's a matter of perspective. I thought I was kind of old in my thirties.

Just wanted to let you know that you were not the mod I had problems with on CF in case you wondered. I only had problems with one mod there, and that was fairly recent.

Your baby girl is growing up so fast! She's such a cutie. Reminds me of the time when mine were that age. Children are such a blessing!

I pray that God will continue to bless you with inner healing as you grow in His amazing love.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thirty-three is young! I know it's a matter of perspective. I thought I was kind of old in my thirties.

Just wanted to let you know that you were not the mod I had problems with on CF in case you wondered. I only had problems with one mod there, and that was fairly recent.

Your baby girl is growing up so fast! She's such a cutie. Reminds me of the time when mine were that age. Children are such a blessing!

I pray that God will continue to bless you with inner healing as you grow in His amazing love.

Was I a mod when you were on there? I can't remember what year. I think I was 20 or 21.