Banned From ChristianForums.com

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL I am not a victim. Not sure how you got that out of all that. I am man enough to stand up and defend women. Bible only! So find her sin in the Bible. It is important to believe what is in the Bible and it is important not to insert things into the Bible. So name her sin.

So name her sin.

* Natural conception by her fathers seed fertilizing her mothers seed during the act of her mother and fathers intercourse.

* Naturally born forth from her mothers conceived (pregnant) womb.

Pss 51:5
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Rom 5:12
Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned.

Mary's exception in Scripture?
Here...._____________..
It's BLANK...fill it in with Scripture.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well lets put this forum to the test!

ALL LIVES MATTER!
ALL LIVES MATTER!
ALL LIVES MATTER!

You can't see it, but I am clicking my heels!

Men decide which mans LIFE matters.
God has decide ALL mens Life WILL DIE.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I see. It’s just that the way you said it, comes across as something barbaric like God doesn’t care or something.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was banned for saying "All lives matter". Anyone else?
I was banned also couple years ago. I had it out with moderator named Hamster. He showed favoritism and sided with an atheist. I was accused of goading and suspended several times. I guess I am a trouble maker? I can get argumentative at times, no one is perfect, I did sense the administration is in the liberal side.
Then I went to Worthy Christian Forum. I don't think I was worthy enough for them either. There is a sole proprietor whose on top - gotta agree with Him.
It is funny, none of us are counted worthy to God, yet some of these online Christian sites have all these rules and hoops you have to jump through.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was banned also couple years ago. I had it out with moderator named Hamster. He showed favoritism and sided with an atheist. I was accused of goading and suspended several times. I guess I am a trouble maker? I can get argumentative at times, no one is perfect, I did sense the administration is in the liberal side.
Then I went to Worthy Christian Forum. I don't think I was worthy enough for them either. There is a sole proprietor whose on top - gotta agree with Him.
It is funny, none of us are counted worthy to God, yet some of these online Christian sites have all these rules and hoops you have to jump through.
I didn't even get a warning. I was banned for "goading".

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was banned for saying "All lives matter". Anyone else?
I've been banned there dozens of times (I'm kind of a computer geek so they can't really keep me out). ChristianForums.com is a misnomer. It is a closely guarded sandbox where only those with the right clothes can play.

Reactions: kcnalp

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is quite a shame that the site exists. That is the first forum that pulls up on almost every search engine. People who are looking for God may go there and think that is how christians act when it is not generally a good example of christians interacting. I was kind of perplexed when I went there and were seeing people act worse than secular forums. People are straight up haters there.

Reactions: BarneyFife

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
I could throw in Ps. 119 as well, but that would be too long to quote.
What authority would you suggest to be added to the Scriptures besides the Author of Scripture,...the Holy Spirit?
Yup - Scripture is absolutelu profitable for all those things.
Unfortunately - NOWHERE does this verse claim that it is our "Sole Authority".

As to your question - here is the answer . . .

Matt 16:18-19
And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. WHATEVER YOU BIND on earth shall be bound in heaven; and WHATEVER YOU LOOSE on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Matt. 18:15-18
"If your brother sins (against you), go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have won over your brother. If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, so that 'every fact may be established on the testimony of two or three witnesses.'
If he refuses to listen to them,
tell the church. If he refuses to listen even to the church, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector.
Amen, I say to you, WHATEVER YOU BIND on earth shall be bound in heaven, and WHATEVER YOU LOOSE on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Luke 10:16
Whoever listens to YOU listens to ME. Whoever rejects YOU rejects ME. And whoever rejects ME rejects the ONE who sent ME."

John 16:12-15
“I have much more to tell you, but you cannot bear it now.
But when he comes, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you to ALL truth. He will not speak on his own, but he will speak what he hears, and will declare to YOU the things that are coming.
He will glorify me, because he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.
Everything that the Father has is MINE; for this reason I told you that he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.

John 20:21-23
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent ME, so I send YOU.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins YOU FORGIVE are forgiven them, and whose sins YOU RETAIN are retained.”

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can it be "man-made" when Jesus -- who is God -- established it as Christian doctrine? See Matthew 4:4 and many other related passages.

On the other hand "Holy Tradition" is full of errors, thus the Catholic Church went off the rails.
This is nonsense.

So Jesus quoted Scripture - so what??
He ALSO deferred to Tradition - and so did the NT writers . . .

Matt. 2:23 - the prophecy "He shall be a Nazarene" is ORAL TRADITION.
It is NOT found in the Old Testament. This demonstrates that the apostles relied upon oral tradition and taught by oral tradition.

Matt 23:2 - Jesus relies on the ORAL TRADITION of acknowledging Moses' seat of authority (which passed from Moses to Joshua to the Sanhedrin). This is NOT recorded in the Old Testament.

1 Cor. 10:4 - Paul relies on the ORAL TRADITION of the rock following Moses.
It is NOT recorded in the Old Testament. See Exod. 17:1-17 and Num. 20:2-13.

2 Timothy 3:8 - Paul relies on the ORAL TRADITION when speaking of Pharoah’s magicians, Jannes and Jambres. Their names are NOT recorded in the Old Testament.

Heb. 11:37 - the author of Hebrews relies on the ORAL TRADITION of the martyrs being sawed in two.
This is NOT recorded in the Old Testament.

Jude 9 - Jude relies on the ORAL TRADITION of the Archangel Michael's dispute with Satan over Moses' body.
This is NOT found in the Old Testament.

Jude 14-15 - Jude relies on the ORAL TRADITION of Enoch's prophecy which is NOT recorded in the Old Testament.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 20:21-23
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent ME, so I send YOU.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins YOU FORGIVE are forgiven them, and whose sins YOU RETAIN are retained.”
vss 18-20 three times indicate it was the disciples He was talking to.

John 16:12-15
“I have much more to tell you, but you cannot bear it now.
But when he comes, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you to ALL truth. He will not speak on his own, but he will speak what he hears, and will declare to YOU the things that are coming.
He will glorify me, because he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.
Everything that the Father has is MINE; for this reason I told you that he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.
This is referring to the promise given to the future apostles that the Holy Spirit will bring all things to their remembrance for the purpose of writing the Scriptures.
Luke 10:16
Whoever listens to YOU listens to ME. Whoever rejects YOU rejects ME. And whoever rejects ME rejects the ONE who sent ME."
Again, applies to the Apostles and their writings and oral teachings.
Matt. 18:15-18
"If your brother sins (against you), go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have won over your brother. If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, so that 'every fact may be established on the testimony of two or three witnesses.'
If he refuses to listen to them,
tell the church. If he refuses to listen even to the church, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector.
Amen, I say to you, WHATEVER YOU BIND on earth shall be bound in heaven, and WHATEVER YOU LOOSE on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
A Church being wherever two or three are gathered in His name.
Matt 16:18-19
And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. WHATEVER YOU BIND on earth shall be bound in heaven; and WHATEVER YOU LOOSE on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
Jesus will build His Church (as compared to Judaism and Rabbinicalism).

Acts 20:28-30 (NASB) "Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. "I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; and from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
vss 18-20 three times indicate it was the disciples He was talking to.

This is referring to the promise given to the future apostles that the Holy Spirit will bring all things to their remembrance for the purpose of writing the Scriptures.

Again, applies to the Apostles and their writings and oral teachings.

A Church being wherever two or three are gathered in His name.

Jesus will build His Church (as compared to Judaism and Rabbinicalism).

Acts 20:28-30 (NASB) "Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. "I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; and from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them.
WRONG on all counts.

ALL of the verses I cited pertained to the LEADERS of Christ's Church - and NOT just the 12 Apostles.

A glaring example of this is John 16:12-15, where Jesus yells His Apostles that the Holy Spirit will guide them to ALL truth - and that the Holy Spirit will take from what is His and give it to them. This is AUTHORITY He is talking about in this passage. It is the very SAME Authority that the Church wielded at the Council of Rome in 382 when declaring the Canon of Scripture - LONG AFTER the Apostles were dead and gone.

So, you're WRONG about Authority only being given to the Apostles. This Authority is SUCCESSIVE - just as we see with the succession of Matthaias to the Bishoppric (Episkopay) of Judas in Acts 1:20.

Reactions: Illuminator