Banned From ChristianForums.com

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was banned for saying "All lives matter". Anyone else?
WRONG on all counts.

ALL of the verses I cited pertained to the LEADERS of Christ's Church - and NOT just the 12 Apostles.

A glaring example of this is John 16:12-15, where Jesus yells His Apostles that the Holy Spirit will guide them to ALL truth - and that the Holy Spirit will take from what is His and give it to them. This is AUTHORITY He is talking about in this passage. It is the very SAME Authority that the Church wielded at the Council of Rome in 382 when declaring the Canon of Scripture - LONG AFTER the Apostles were dead and gone.

So, you're WRONG about Authority only being given to the Apostles. This Authority is SUCCESSIVE - just as we see with the succession of Matthaias to the Bishoppric (Episkopay) of Judas in Acts 1:20.
Here is the opening op
I was banned for saying "All lives matter". Anyone else?
Why in the world do you persist in shoving your twisted RCC agenda on others, beats me. All the fruit it has produced amongst it's leaders are a bunch of sexual retarded pedophiles.

Back to the OP

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the opening op
Why in the world do you persist in shoving your twisted RCC agenda on others, beats me. All the fruit it has produced amongst it's leaders are a bunch of sexual retarded pedophiles.

Back to the OP
What a pathetically-short attention span you have.

I was simply responding ro YOUR idiotic remarks in post #4:
Roman Catholics, Secularists and Liberals of all stripes target Biblical Christians ganging up with lots of reporting until the unsuspecting Christian gets warning after warning, and then they get the Boot. That's what happened to me. That forum is literally ICHABOD.
I merely stated that, as aa Catholic - I was ALSO ganged up on there - and that Catholics ARE Biblical Christians.

It was YOU who started attacking Catholics when you responded with the following manure in post #37:
Until it comes to Sola Scriptura, then Roman Catholics have other sources of Spiritual authority other than the Bible.

So - if you can't defend your idiocy - DON'T start the argument, son.

As for your moronic sentiments about Catholic leaders - clean up your OWN back tard before you start pointing fingers . . .

Evangelicals ‘worse’ than Catholics on sexual abuse

Evangelical Sex Abuse Record ‘Worse’ Than Catholic, Says Billy Graham’s Grandson

Protestants can no longer dismiss abuse as a ‘Catholic problem’

Denial About Sexual Abuse In Evangelical Churches

Southern Baptists Apologize For Sex Abuse Coverups

U.S. Protestants’ Views Mixed about Extent of Clergy Sexual Abuse

Confronting Evangelical Enabling of Sexual Abuse

Child abuse a Calvinist problem, podcast says

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would like to apologize for the above remark. Saying all Catholic leaders are pedophiles is like saying all men are rapists!
It's just not true.
I know a church leader and his victim...not Catholic.
My baptism papers are United Church...as an adult, I was baptized by a Pentecostal church.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry...back on topic, I joined Christian Forum last year. The topic of tongues came up. I naively said that I had the gift...I do. Two guys got on me immediately and insisted that I recant. Standing my ground, and taken off guard, I refused.
I was instantly plastered with spam and my virus alarm went off. I panicked. I had little online experience at the time. It was the first Christian contact that I'd had in 13 years. It took me awhile before I came here.
I tried to rejoin recently and have been waiting for my email verification for a month. I think it's safe to say that I won't get it. Too bad...for them. Turns out I'm left-of-center. I forgive them.

Reactions: prism

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You don't need to apologize, because that wasn't what was said. Here is the statement...

I never said all.

Yes, let us.[/
All the fruit it (RCC) has produced amongst it's leaders are a bunch of sexual retarded pedophiles.
I never said
Yes, you did.

Last edited: