Banned From ChristianForums.com

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Roman Catholics, Secularists and Liberals of all stripes target Biblical Christians ganging up with lots of reporting until the unsuspecting Christian gets warning after warning, and then they get the Boot. That's what happened to me. That forum is literally ICHABOD.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are REALLY strict on quoting Scriptures! I was warned about quoting too many Scriptures!

Yes, I quoted a few scriptures to an “administrator” there once and was told by that admin to “tone it down”. The topic had a strong Worldly bent to it and I tried to exhort faith in God with scripture!

I thought that was bizarre for a “Christian” forum.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I said that I had the gift of tongues. I was pushed off the sight with spam. A year later, they still won't let me back. I'm a libertarian, left of center. I haven't left my senses.

Reactions: GodsBeloved11

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was banned for saying "All lives matter". Anyone else?
I was banned also. They are liberals and enable homosexuality to a sense even though they claim not to. They also get very liberal and warn people for saying dems are going to hell for supporting abortion and such evils.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcnalp

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I was banned from an atheist forum for saying the same thing... "all lives matter"

In fact, i had made this my avatar and had included the letters ALM
It was when the BLM mob were tearing down statues... This is of Captain Cook
They got triggered and banned me for good... LoL...

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fb2273eb25ee8cbc32eee09e35da7ea81.jpg

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

better get used to it, Christianity is evil in their judgement, and worldly positive positivity isn't going to get it. the campaign you've experienced is to wipeout within the church its standards and morals. and replace them because they can't move to the next step unless they eliminate the influences of the church in the world, that are contrary to their ways. they perceive churches as institutions that must be changed to their way of thinking. hence institutions, not the people who actually follow Jesus, that's to be taken care of later, though some silencing has been successful. the Lord's ways have been contrary to the world since Adam and Eve, so it hasn't changed a bit, other than who has the influence in the world. you have to understand the power in the world has shifted into wicked hands, and they promote within their own ranks. just as any group does. they justify debauchery and corrupted ideals of right and wrong, and condemn righteousness and up-rightness that is according to the Lord God of Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
better get used to it, Christianity is evil in their judgement, and worldly positive positivity isn't going to get it. the campaign you've experienced is to wipeout within the church its standards and morals. and replace them because they can't move to the next step unless they eliminate the influences of the church in the world, that are contrary to their ways. they perceive churches as institutions that must be changed to their way of thinking. hence institutions, not the people who actually follow Jesus, that's to be taken care of later, though some silencing has been successful. the Lord's ways have been contrary to the world since Adam and Eve, so it hasn't changed a bit, other than who has the influence in the world. you have to understand the power in the world has shifted into wicked hands, and they promote within their own ranks. just as any group does. they justify debauchery and corrupted ideals of right and wrong, and condemn righteousness and up-rightness that is according to the Lord God of Israel.
That sounds about right. I noticed that any leftist does this. Including a lot of the entertainment industry and rich and powerful in the USA. Not all have fallen, but the fallen have the loudest voices in the media, and attempt to silence and shame everyone else. The shame that they have they work against their opposition.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sounds about right. I noticed that any leftist does this. Including a lot of the entertainment industry and rich and powerful in the USA. Not all have fallen, but the fallen have the loudest voices in the media, and attempt to silence and shame everyone else. The shame that they have they work against their opposition.

correct, media, now a world wide organization has its goals of out influencing all others. by using theirs to take down anything that may get in their way. such as religions. influence is based on belief and or trust of the information and mainly the source of that information. read the garden conversation at the tree. the serpent attempts successfully to gain the trust of Eve by eroding her trust in the Lord God. the media does the same they hold the position between government and the public and erode public trust in anything like churches for example that would be contrary to their goals. and don't for get they can make anyone look like a victim or perpetrator, they have that down pat. you're not informed by the government, you are informed by media what the government says and also including what you've mentioned. the work they have been doing ever since we had the curse of 24/7 news is starting manifest its results.

Reactions: dev553344

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like BLM and the Leftists are in charge. I was not banned but removed myself from that poor excuse for a Christian forum.
I wonder if that's the same 'Christian' forum I stumbled into a couple of years ago that had a 'Christian' nudist defending public nudity (and sex), complete with nude, explicit pictures of him and his wife. And they was no lookers. They should have kept their clothes on, lol.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I was banned for calling someone who intentionally misrepresented my words after numerous attempts to correct them a "liar". I was tol;d I was unrepentant and uncivil and unwilling to change. They were right! I will call someone who is lying a liar! I cannot repent for that.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Timothy 3:1-4 (NKJV)
1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of goo
d,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
correct, media, now a world wide organization has its goals of out influencing all others. by using theirs to take down anything that may get in their way. such as religions. influence is based on belief and or trust of the information and mainly the source of that information. read the garden conversation at the tree. the serpent attempts successfully to gain the trust of Eve by eroding her trust in the Lord God. the media does the same they hold the position between government and the public and erode public trust in anything like churches for example that would be contrary to their goals. and don't for get they can make anyone look like a victim or perpetrator, they have that down pat. you're not informed by the government, you are informed by media what the government says and also including what you've mentioned. the work they have been doing ever since we had the curse of 24/7 news is starting manifest its results.
The Media is truly Satanic!