Baptism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I admire your tenacity in asking your question. If you have known twinc many years you will know it doesn't happen....he never answers a question " in a straight line"..bless his heart.
He has stick answers and never deviates from them much.
Blessings....H
i truly must be retarded lol

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You ByGrace. I didn't know that. I knew he was cryptic but I thought he might want to engage in a non cryptic (normal) conversation.

Respectfully....Mary
I have also known our friend twinc many years on other forums. It would very surprising indeed if he gave you a straight and simple answer. He is a Catholic, but quite unorthodox as a Catholic. If he would see this, he would probably agree if he were to answer at all.

Reactions: Marymog and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i truly must be retarded lol

Haha! You are fine... in the months that I've read your stuff, you don't have 'stock answers' that you pull out of your bag. :)

Hahaha! I notice in my post, I misspelled...and posted 'stick answers',rather than 'stock answers.'
( plus you are in your 50's...he is in his 90's now...so I am glad he is still around :) )

Reactions: pia

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Infants and small children have nothing to repent and are not capable of believing. What happens to them when they die?

IHS....Mary

What is your belief regarding this?

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Thank You ByGrace. I didn't know that. I knew he was cryptic but I thought he might want to engage in a non cryptic (normal) conversation.

Respectfully....Mary

could it just be birds of a feather since I don't get many likes - perhaps you and I and ByGrace are not in the same unsinkable boat - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Simply add the word *alone*, and you'll be perfect...

no nowhere is it stated by grace alone or by faith alone or by works alone - being misled stop misleading - it is by grace through faith[Eph 2:8-10] - twinc

Last edited:

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no nowhere is it stated by grace alone or by faith alone or by works alone - being misled stop misleading - it is by grace through faith[Eph 2:8-10] - twinc

How does baby possess faith in God?

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't forget GOD know what the children would grow up as, so GOD does
what GOD know's...........................

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't forget GOD know what the children would grow up as, so GOD does
what GOD know's...........................
God knows that some of the children would never know and some of the children would know so God does what is best for the children.

IHS...Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
grace is always first but faith may never be therefor the one who is misleading is the one that believes in grace alone.

IHS...Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
could it just be birds of a feather since I don't get many likes - perhaps you and I and ByGrace are not in the same unsinkable boat - twinc
the boat I ride in is the boat Jesus and his apostles were in...it never sank. truth is more important than likes but to some likes are more important than truth

IHS...Mary

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
the boat I ride in is the boat Jesus and his apostles were in...it never sank. truth is more important than likes but to some likes are more important than truth

IHS...Mary
regardless though, this would prolly be a good study, a few sinking or near-sinking ships in Scripture immediately come to mind, hmm

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Mary...Jesus didn't really need a boat, he walked quite comfortably on water...;)

no doubt - but we need the boat with Jesus in it so that it is unsinkable - the Ark stayed afloat not because it was waterproof or unsinkable but because it was guarded and guided by God imho - twinc