BECKY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
BECKY- is my niece.

She was diagnosed in her teens with LUPUS.
AND has for years had one health issue affecting another part of her body causing new health issues.
Treatments have routinely been treating Symptoms for stabilizing her strength of Symptoms, for Doctors to address the Underlying New Issue.

The most current events in the last several weeks is a Large blood clot near her heart in the Vein that returns Blood to the heart.

•Surgery was attempted several weeks ago. The Vein became ruptured.
•Surgery stopped.
•Sent home.
•Waiting for rupture to heal.
•Coordinating, Doctors for Team to conduct another surgery attempt.
•While Waiting.
•Another Vein rupture in brain.
•Stroke, hospitalized.
•In hospital for weeks, Treating Pain, monitoring.
•Treated with blood thinners.
•Doctor team organized.
•Surgery, Yesterday.
•Routing Vein in Groin to heart, Removed Blood Clot...Stent
•3 AM, blood pressure crashed 50/0.
•2 units of blood.
•MRI to find this new internal bleed.
•locate bleed VIA MRI, near intestinal gut.
•Emergency Surgery ...Presently (Wed ), NOT out of Surgery Yet.
• Concern...Already in weakened state.
• Veins notably compromised, having had Blood Thinning Treatmens, now potiental more complications.

It's been one issue after another, immediate treatment of Symptoms;
(Severe headaches, Bones deteriorating literally crumbling, severe joint pains, lost sight for days, heart has stopped, shocked to start, unstable blood pressure, immune system compromised, multiple surgeries, in wheelchair for a year, exhaustion) ...
And always (catch 22) for the Symptoms to stabilize to treat the Underlying Issue, when the Symptom treatments, compromise treating the Underlying Issue treatment.

She has been on that rollercoaster for years, but you would never know BY her demeanor and cheerful pleasantness...that she is in constant agony.

She is a believer, but has been prevented from having visitors, a prayer circle with and for her.

• Please consider Praying for Gods Touch of Comfort and Miracle Healing Power for Becky.

Thank you kindly.
Taken
So sad to read all of this, praying for complete healing and a miracle.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amadeus-

Your compassion and godliness always shines bright.
Thank you for all you share on this forum.
May God Bless you and yours Abundantly.

Taken
Thank you for your kind words!

Anything good coming from me, my brother in Christ, is from God. I wish that I had never failed, but like most [all?] people at times I have let down my guard or grown weary in well doing and looked away... Then like Peter, I have started to sink into the water below. Thus far like Peter I have always looked up in such situations and effectively said, "Lord, save me".

"Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you?..." Matt 17:17

What a mighty patient and merciful God we serve.

Give God the glory!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your kind words!

Anything good coming from me, my brother in Christ, is from God. I wish that I had never failed, but like most [all?] people at times I have let down my guard or grown weary in well doing and looked away... Then like Peter, I have started to sink into the water below. Thus far like Peter I have always looked up in such situations and effectively said, "Lord, save me".

"Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you?..." Matt 17:17

What a mighty patient and merciful God we serve.

Give God the glory!

Failures ARE part of Gods plan.
If we never Fail on our own...what NEED would we have OF Him OF His Power?

The highlight IS recognizing... oops a fail ... and THEN seeking Him to get back on track.

Sort of like our own kids...they fail...and WE want them to come to US, the parent to set them back on Track...
Rather than having them "go to"...
A familiar spirit...an unbeliever...a kid THEIR own age also failing in trials.

All is Good.. You accomplish as God intended.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
saintiaint - Nancy - amigo de christo
amadeus - Mayflower - Barbara - grumix8
Iforrest - April_Rose -Irwin Fletcher
Helen - Philip James

UPDATE -BECKY

Becky is stable. Good news, all blood leaks repaired, so far doing good. Quite sore...but
No headaches! Thinking clearly is resuming, alert, still receiving pain Meds.
Blessings for you all. She was scared... and So thankful for your prayers. Praising and thanking God for Him and you.

Backstory- related to me today Via Becky's mom.

As Becky was being stable enough for her surgery, she had a female roommate (30's age). They talked at length about God, fears, Gods Plan for them.

The woman's mother came to help her daughter ready for discharge- and Becky's mom was there - and the two moms also had time to visit a bit.

The woman's story: will call her J.
So J was a Godly Faithful girl from a young age.
One DAY J says to her mom, she knew exactly what she was going to do with her life and was going to pray to God to help her with her plan.

This is a perfectly healthy young girl...
She prayed to God, that He would KEEP a disease From someone who could not handle it and Instead Put it on her!!!

What? Can you imgine out of the mouth of a babe? That is the most awesome Prayer I have ever heard.

At age 20, all of J's Hair fell out.
The medical term is called Alopecia.
She has never worn a wig. She never asked God Why. She never sought medical treatment. She knew and handled it. The stares, the whispers, the giggles, the questions.

Her current hospital stay WAS for a check on her most recent condition. (In Brief laymans terms) Stomach muscles stopped working properly, meaning food could not be digested.
Thus meant she could not eat. She has a permanent feeding tube for liquids that enter her digestive system.
She never eats BY mouth. Never has the Taste of food in her mouth. All her food she prepares by processing it into liquid.

Her take on the her situation is God is absolute Power, and Because she Believes, Therefore she is given the Power of God to cope with diseases....someone NOT IN Christ (hopefully yet), particularly a young age person, would be devastated.

Sure we have amazing stories in Scripture, and we hear so much negative goings on in this world...
So I do love to hear amazing stories that Still happen in this upside down world.
Just wanted to share. The world is not totally wicked yet!

Praise God and Bless the godly.

Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
saintiaint - Nancy - amigo de christo
amadeus - Mayflower - Barbara - grumix8
Iforrest - April_Rose -Irwin Fletcher
Helen - Philip James

UPDATE -BECKY

Becky is stable. Good news, all blood leaks repaired, so far doing good. Quite sore...but
No headaches! Thinking clearly is resuming, alert, still receiving pain Meds.
Blessings for you all. She was scared... and So thankful for your prayers. Praising and thanking God for Him and you.

Backstory- related to me today Via Becky's mom.

As Becky was being stable enough for her surgery, she had a female roommate (30's age). They talked at length about God, fears, Gods Plan for them.

The woman's mother came to help her daughter ready for discharge- and Becky's mom was there - and the two moms also had time to visit a bit.

The woman's story: will call her J.
So J was a Godly Faithful girl from a young age.
One DAY J says to her mom, she knew exactly what she was going to do with her life and was going to pray to God to help her with her plan.

This is a perfectly healthy young girl...
She prayed to God, that He would KEEP a disease From someone who could not handle it and Instead Put it on her!!!

What? Can you imgine out of the mouth of a babe? That is the most awesome Prayer I have ever heard.

At age 20, all of J's Hair fell out.
The medical term is called Alopecia.
She has never worn a wig. She never asked God Why. She never sought medical treatment. She knew and handled it. The stares, the whispers, the giggles, the questions.

Her current hospital stay WAS for a check on her most recent condition. (In Brief laymans terms) Stomach muscles stopped working properly, meaning food could not be digested.
Thus meant she could not eat. She has a permanent feeding tube for liquids that enter her digestive system.
She never eats BY mouth. Never has the Taste of food in her mouth. All her food she prepares by processing it into liquid.

Her take on the her situation is God is absolute Power, and Because she Believes, Therefore she is given the Power of God to cope with diseases....someone NOT IN Christ (hopefully yet), particularly a young age person, would be devastated.

Sure we have amazing stories in Scripture, and we hear so much negative goings on in this world...
So I do love to hear amazing stories that Still happen in this upside down world.
Just wanted to share. The world is not totally wicked yet!

Praise God and Bless the godly.

Taken
We need only give God the glory for people like this who simply take both of those two greatest commandments described by Jesus as part of themselves... rather than just striving to love. She was really esteeming others better than herself... That is beyond striving!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need only give God the glory for people like this who simply take both of those two greatest commandments described by Jesus as part of themselves... rather than just striving to love. She was really esteeming others better than herself... That is beyond striving!

Becky and her roommate exchanged "keep in" contact information.

BECKY said to her mom, take her new friends contact info, keep it safe for her, until Becky is discharged from hospital.

One of Becky's recent stays in hospital and discharge; Things of Becky's were left behind.
One thing (her phone) was able to be tracked by the hospital and returned to Becky. A few other things were not returned, probably thrown away.

I believe it was a miracle Becky's roommate was that particular woman. And I believe Becky grasped onto that woman's inspiration and wanted to keep in contact with her.
(They exchanged contact info.)

God is Definately a Miracle worker, putting people in paths of others.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Becky and her roommate exchanged "keep in" contact information.

BECKY said to her mom, take her new friends contact info, keep it safe for her, until Becky is discharged from hospital.

One of Becky's recent stays in hospital and discharge; Things of Becky's were left behind.
One thing (her phone) was able to be tracked by the hospital and returned to Becky. A few other things were not returned, probably thrown away.

I believe it was a miracle Becky's roommate was that particular woman. And I believe Becky grasped onto that woman's inspiration and wanted to keep in contact with her.
(They exchanged contact info.)

God is Definately a Miracle worker, putting people in paths of others.

God Bless,
Taken
And would this not also be, in part at least, how the Body of Christ grows?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And would this not also be, in part at least, how the Body of Christ grows?

Absolutely!

We have a lot of focus on People...what their reward is for being a Member in Christ's Church...
But the Other Side is... what God Gets???

Every man IN Christ IS;
Gods Inheritance.

I don't know one person who would want to miss out on his own inheritance.

Pretty Confidant...God desires All men to be His Inheritance...Sad, I think that will not be the case.