BECKY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no distance in prayer. God hears all prayers for Becky, no matter where they come from. God help Becky and bring her safely through each attack on her body. You are greater than the enemy, I ask that you will bring her healing of Lupus, In Jesus Amen,

Thank you Dosia.

God Bless you and yours,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
saintiaint - Nancy - amigo de christo
amadeus - Mayflower - Barbara - grumix8
Iforrest - April_Rose - Irwin Fletcher
Helen - Philip James - TLHKAJ - Backlit - MrBebe - JPPT1974 - GTW27 - Dosia - Heart2Soul - Waiting on him

UPDATE -BECKY

Quick background-
Long time diagnosis: Lupus - APS
Lastest hospital stay - began Feb 2,2021
4 surgeries - since in hospital
Diagnosis- changed to CASP

APS

Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome is an autoimmune disorder. Autoimmune disorders occur if the body's immune system makes antibodies that attack and damage tissues or cells.

Antibodies are a type of protein. They usually help defend the body against infections. In APS, however, the body makes antibodies that mistakenly attack phospholipids—a type of fat.

Phospholipids are found in all living cells and cell membranes, including blood cells and the lining of blood vessels.

When antibodies attack phospholipids, cells are damaged. This damage causes blood clots to form in the body's arteries and veins.

CAPS is BECKY'S Diagnosis - is more serious, can be fatal, cause stroke, (which Becky had in hospital).

CAPS is;
Castrophatic Antiphospholipid Syndrome -
This a RARE and more serious form of ASP.

With CAPS MULTIPLE blood clots form throughout the body over a short period of time (days). CAPS is a medical emergency, as clots can cause life-threatening multi-organ failure.
Becky's major attacks have been brain, heart, kidneys. Multiple blood clots. Multiple veins bursting, leaking blood into her body.
She has received total 15 pints of blood since Feb 2.
(Human body normal is 6 pints).
She has normal 6 in veins now...
That blood is in Process of a series of Five times process of "cleaning". Removing, cleaning, returning blood to veins.
Excess blood, in body (not veins), her almost total body bruised, sore.

* Last procedure in femoral artery, an artificial tube, holding up so far.
* Long time daily headaches gone.
* horrific bed sores, saw pix of one, looked like a deep hole about 50 cent piece size.
* alert, but weak, still bodily pain, surgery points sore, and spirit drifts up and down.
* spirits go up when she gets news people are praying for her.
* Lonely, Visitors banned in Hospital.

She is so greatful for all your loving thoughts and prayers for her. Very, very thankful and wanted you all to know.

I as well thank you all very very much.
May the Lord abundentally Bless you all.

Most sincerely,
Taken

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope Becky get much better very soon...meantime, I pray the peace that the Father brings to her sustains her and keeps her knowing she is loved. The angels are at her side, that I do know...

Bless you @Taken and your niece especially, in her very dire situation.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the update Taken, so sorry that the new diagnosis is much worse. Tell her I am sending a great big hug across the pond to her.......will continue to pray, I honestly believe and trust in Romans 8:28 because it has been a constant through so many different trials, but it’s only when I have looked back that I have seen the good. In the storm it’s difficult to focus.
Xxxx