BECKY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Rita~
Latest news I've had was the tube they inserted in her femoral artery for treatments of cleaning her blood is stable, and accomplishing the intended treatments. Thereafter hoping to remove the tube, then change her to a different room, spend a few days getting her out of bed, standing, a bit of walking, and increase bit by bit some physical therapy. She is still very weak.
The headaches and brain fog and vision has been improving since they removed the blood clot near her heart. So far blood has stopped leaking through random veins. Body still 90% bruised causing discomfort, and leaked blood is slowly being absorbed by her body. The blood treatments seem to be improving her kidney function/health.
Still has IV's, Some meds for pain, but not certain of other meds she is given.
Expectation is once she is able to be released from hospital, is to transport her to a facility, with 24 hour care, and equipment and staff, to focus on physical therapy.
All are hoping contact visits will be allowed soon, to help aid in her recovery.
I am over 1,000 miles away, but her parents, siblings, kids and long times friends are relatively close, but been stifled by visitation ban. Crummy.

Hope to get a new update today or tomorrow, and Trust all the prayers and well wishers have definately been heard and intercession by the hand of the Lord is to His credit.

Thank you Rita, for your concern and inquiry, to you and everyone who has prayed for Becky. Becky and her whole family is so greatly thankful.

God Bless you and yours,
Taken

Continued prayers for Becky.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the update Taken, I keep forgetting how big the USA is, 1,000 miles !! From one end of England to Scotland is under 600 miles !
I really feel for what she is going through xx
Rita

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the update Taken, I keep forgetting how big the USA is, 1,000 miles !! From one end of England to Scotland is under 600 miles !
I really feel for what she is going through xx
Rita

Thank you Rita for inquiring. She is feeling better, but they trying to help her stand didn't work out to well, too weak, but will try again tomorrow.

We use to drive the 1,000+ miles to visit 4 or 5 times a year but have dwindled off somewhat with all the stupid stuff going on.
Planning a family get together this summer, from three different states, all over 1,000 + some driving, some flying, about 45+ all together, been putting that off 'till 4 recently moved back from Hawaii.
My Mother visited Europe several times, several countries, and made mention of traveling by train and countries small, interesting, buildings, culture, people, food.
Parents both sides were from England, came to English Colonies...1630 & 1720.

God Bless :)
Taken

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow, it is clearly evident that God has been with her, giving her strength from the beginning of this journey, sustaining her, and healing her step by step, and He will finish what He started as we continue to pray for her complete recovery and Healing.

Thank You God for all that You will do, and will continue to do in Becky's life. May You provide her with continued strength, peace, faith, healing and hope with each new day. She is the healed of the LORD, In Jesus Name, Amen