BECKY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope Becky get much better very soon...meantime, I pray the peace that the Father brings to her sustains her and keeps her knowing she is loved. The angels are at her side, that I do know...

Bless you @Taken and your niece especially, in her very dire situation.

Thank you APAK.
God Bless you and yours abundantly.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the update Taken, so sorry that the new diagnosis is much worse. Tell her I am sending a great big hug across the pond to her.......will continue to pray, I honestly believe and trust in Romans 8:28 because it has been a constant through so many different trials, but it’s only when I have looked back that I have seen the good. In the storm it’s difficult to focus.
Xxxx

Thank you Barbara, will do!
God Bless you and yours.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken
Thank you for the detailed update. She certainly needs help... the kind our God is able to provide. I am continuing to pray for her.

Thank YOU! She is such a genuinely sweet and kind person, going through this touches my heart so. God has his purposes, and we sometimes wonder... but know all is for good.
As devout as you are your prayers are so much appreciated in great thankfulness.

God Bless,
Taken

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In our Father's love we trust. We are all loved more than any of us could possibly imagine. Becky is no exception.
Father, may your name be praised, honored, and glorified throughout this harrowing ordeal. May your grace and mercy be extended to that young woman, and to all that are caring for her. May your infinite power and love overshadow her and may she be made aware of your presence and your devotion and compassion. May you touch her with life. With health. With restoration. In Jesus name we all pray.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In our Father's love we trust. We are all loved more than any of us could possibly imagine. Becky is no exception.
Father, may your name be praised, honored, and glorified throughout this harrowing ordeal. May your grace and mercy be extended to that young woman, and to all that are caring for her. May your infinite power and love overshadow her and may she be made aware of your presence and your devotion and compassion. May you touch her with life. With health. With restoration. In Jesus name we all pray.

Beautiful Backlit. Amen. Thank you.

May God Bless you and your Abundantly,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Becky is loved and prayed for as well . She has the same name as my sister in the UK . Two beckys .
I wonder if they would let her listen to some good christian music while she rests .
And then some family can read parts of the bible to her as they also pray for her and with her .
Becky is not alone . The LORD is always with the lambs . So she is dearly loved my friend .

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken , I have no words. Becky is enduring an ordeal the likes of which few of us know or can understand... the Lord uplift this precious soul and provide for you all.

Shattered - welcome.

Thank you so much for your prayer for Becky.

God Bless you and yours.
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is Becky @Taken ? Rita

Hi Rita~
Latest news I've had was the tube they inserted in her femoral artery for treatments of cleaning her blood is stable, and accomplishing the intended treatments. Thereafter hoping to remove the tube, then change her to a different room, spend a few days getting her out of bed, standing, a bit of walking, and increase bit by bit some physical therapy. She is still very weak.
The headaches and brain fog and vision has been improving since they removed the blood clot near her heart. So far blood has stopped leaking through random veins. Body still 90% bruised causing discomfort, and leaked blood is slowly being absorbed by her body. The blood treatments seem to be improving her kidney function/health.
Still has IV's, Some meds for pain, but not certain of other meds she is given.
Expectation is once she is able to be released from hospital, is to transport her to a facility, with 24 hour care, and equipment and staff, to focus on physical therapy.
All are hoping contact visits will be allowed soon, to help aid in her recovery.
I am over 1,000 miles away, but her parents, siblings, kids and long times friends are relatively close, but been stifled by visitation ban. Crummy.

Hope to get a new update today or tomorrow, and Trust all the prayers and well wishers have definately been heard and intercession by the hand of the Lord is to His credit.

Thank you Rita, for your concern and inquiry, to you and everyone who has prayed for Becky. Becky and her whole family is so greatly thankful.

God Bless you and yours,
Taken