Bible alone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible cannot save us.

God's Word Saves us.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. John 1:1

can you be saved now or at the hour of death?

sacraments required for salvation?

Or faith alone?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So to sum it up - you follow men and submit unto men and then attach scripture to support your religion.
This is exactly the delusion and attitude of the Pharisees and Sadducees when the Word of God walked the earth - in Plain View of them.

you don’t believe scripture or you just feel you can ignor it?

Acts 2:42 do you reject the doctrine of the apostles?

di you obey and submit or protest Christ and his ministers in his church?

Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you don’t believe scripture or you just feel you can ignor it?

Acts 2:42 do you reject the doctrine of the apostles?

di you obey and submit or protest Christ and his ministers in his church?

Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

I believe the Word of God, and i do not attach religion to it - for ALL who do this will not be accepted by the Father.

You shall keep the Sabbath, because it is holy for you. Everyone who profanes it shall be put to death. Whoever does any work on it, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Exodus 31:14

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Word of God, and i do not attach religion to it - for ALL who do this will not be accepted by the Father.

Where does the Bible say this?

You shall keep the Sabbath, because it is holy for you. Everyone who profanes it shall be put to death. Whoever does any work on it, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Exodus 31:14

and do you worship on Sunday? The sabbath
How with no temple, no ark, no priest, no sacrifice, no covenant ?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While i do hold to what paul said about meats , drinks and days , The sabbath aint on sunday . ITs friday evening to sat evening .
The whore lied to us my friend . However , whatever day one wants to hold church , i am fine with that .
But the whore lied to the people . Remember that . Sabbath day aint sunday , its actually fri evening to sat evening .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is only One Sabbath REST that the Father will accept.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. John 1:1

All religion violates God's Sabbath REST.

For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved....not of works less any man should boast before God.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
While i do hold to what paul said about meats , drinks and days , The sabbath aint on sunday . ITs friday evening to sat evening .
The whore lied to us my friend . However , whatever day one wants to hold church , i am fine with that .
But the whore lied to the people . Remember that . Sabbath day aint sunday , its actually fri evening to sat evening .
The Lord's day on which we remember His resurrection and conquering of sin and death, is separate from the creation days and the naming of them.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only One Sabbath REST that the Father will accept.

All religion violates God's Sabbath REST.

How?

For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved....not of works less any man should boast before God.

thats is works (volition)

matt 16:18 18:18 have authority to bind on earth and Sunday is the day of worship and only the new covenant priesthood and the sacrifice of Christ
Do this in memory of me!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord's day on which we remember His resurrection and conquering of sin and death, is separate from the creation days and the naming of them.

new creation in Christ new day for worship Lord’s day was Sunday rev 1:10

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
matt 16:18 18:18 have authority to bind on earth and Sunday is the day of worship and only the new covenant priesthood and the sacrifice of Christ
Do this in memory of me!

Hey, if it floats your boat, go for it.
As for me and my house, we are in the Ark.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do this in memory of me!

Hey, if it floats your boat, go for it. You have religion and carnal men over you.

We have a Eternal High Priest over us.
Our High Priest forever makes intercession on our behalf.
Our High Priest cannot be polluted by sin as yours are.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, if it floats your boat, go for it.

The church is the ark of salvation 1 pet 3:21 1 Tim 3:15
Christ and his church are one acts 9:4

Rule of faith not the “Bible alone” but the teach authority of the apostles acts 2:42

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, if it floats your boat, go for it. You have religion and carnal men over you.

We have a Eternal High Priest over us.
Our High Priest forever makes intercession on our behalf.
Our High Priest cannot be polluted by sin as yours are.

Christ is the only high priest, who are the low priests?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church is the ark of salvation 1 pet 3:21 1 Tim 3:15
Christ and his church are one acts 9:4

Rule of faith not the “Bible alone” but the teach authority of the apostles acts 2:42

Stay where you are and as you are until that Day when you stand before God - He will open your eyes at that time.

Keep the Sabbath, for it is holy to you. Anyone who profanes it must surely be put to death. Whoever does any work on that day must be cut off from among his people.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ is the only high priest, who are the low priests?

ONLY those who are truly washed in His Blood and have His Holy Spirit - His Election by GRACE.

This counts you, your religion and your priests as unclean, by your own choosing.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stay where you are and as you are until that Day when you stand before God - He will open your eyes at that time.

Keep the Sabbath, for it is holy to you. Anyone who profanes it must surely be put to death. Whoever does any work on that day must be cut off from among his people.

The sabbath was made for man. Not man for the sabbath

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ONLY those who are truly washed in His Blood and have His Holy Spirit - His Election by GRACE.

This counts you, your religion and your priests as unclean, by your own choosing.

what do you have to do to get washed in the blood?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what do you have to do to get washed in the blood?

Nobody comes to the Father but thru the Son and nobody comes to the Son unless the Father draws them.
His Election by GRACE.

All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. John 6:37

If you truly want to be saved you must submit to God alone. If you bring any religion with you God will reject you.
Read the Gospel of John - What you read, pray to the Lord Jesus Christ.
If you believe what the Word of God says, you will be saved.
If you seek to add to His Word or take away from His Word, you will be rejected.

There is only One Sabbath REST that all must enter in thru to God.

JESUS says "I am the gate. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture."

Read the Gospel of John and throw off the filthy rags of religion and if you do ( God knows your heart) He will save you.