Bible was never written to you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard for me to read the word of God and not see myself within it and speaking to me directly. If you want to see the condition of your soul just pick it up and read it because it's like looking ito a mirror.

Ok, admitted that every page does not speak to me directly but when it dont it is because it is demonstrating some biblical truth and principle. So even those sections are good for us to learn from.

If you can't see that then, you dont read it enough. Reading it brings understanding. Reading it brings spiritual growth. Readung it is food for your soul.

You can not not see the condition of your soul as you read it. The Holy Spirit will nudge your conscience to tell you, that's you. Sometimes good, sometimes bad where we need improvement.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine that You are a Military Soldier (For the Kingdom of God). You parachuted in but had a bad landing and hit hard. You hit your head and woke up with amnesia. What's in your pack. Oh! Here's a Field Manual! (The word of God). Here's a Radio (Prayer). It tells how to operate the Radio in the Field Manual (FM).

The FM also says that we have a contact, a guide (Holy Spirit). He is invisible but will make His presence known to us as we seek to (try to remember our mission).

So the FM can not be under-estimated. Maybe it was made for the recruits at that time but is every bit as valid and to us in this day and age and does speak directly to us. All you have to do to prove it is to read it and listen at the same time.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a person chooses to go and read, and seek and search in faith, and worship in spirit and truth, thats good.

It's all about love at the end of the day and being understanding, rather than judgmental
It is about love. But the problem you have always gotten wrong was that God is also a God of justice and Son will be judged. Many new age believers grasp unto the "Loving God" only concept, salvation, Heaven and ignor His judgment of sin, which is death. You don't want to accept that death is final. And so guys like you create an alternate view, Universalism, where everyone gets saved. This is wrong and there are hundreds of scriptures proving this to he wrong. Not everyone will make it. The Lake of Fire is very destructive and many (sadly) will be thrown in.
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Matt. 7:13-14
For Moses truly said to the fathers, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear in all things, whatever He says to you. And it shall be that every soul who will not hear that Prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.’ Acts 3:22-23
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. JÒHN 5:24

It's by faith that a person believes in God anyway, and it's not because of the bible, it's because of the willinglyness of the heart, the bible does help us learn more of the people which Jesus had come from.
God chose you. He enabled you to believe. Faith comes by the Word.
Contextually it was written to a living breathing people in that day
The Word of God is for all to hear written for every generation.

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.
John 3:36

Once a person physically dies, his fate is sealed either way. He is either saved or not. There is no second chance in Hades. Obviously, after only a few minutes, one would change their mind - but it is too late. Read Luke 16, the story of the Rich man in Hades. This is not a parable. There is a great chasm ( gulf) separating life in Heaven and Hades.
________
Universalism is ridiculous because you can follow any religion, read its "holy book", or be an atheist and eventually get saved. You must distort the meaning of death: " The wages of sin is death ... but then eventually life". Wrong. Death is the opposite of Life as good and evil are opposites as Heaven and Hell are opposites and separate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Bible was never written to you​

Ohhhh, then have I misunderstood 1 Corinthians 1:2-3 ?

'To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ'.

Bill Judson

Feb 21, 2024
Tempe AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

'To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:

Nope, hang on to 1 Corinthians 1:2-3

You have it right.

Something is badly out of place when someone says the Word of God was not for all people

Reactions: MA2444

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is about love. But the problem you have always gotten wrong was that God is also a God of justice and Son will be judged. Many new age believers grasp unto the "Loving God" only concept, salvation, Heaven and ignor His judgment of sin, which is death. You don't want to accept that death is final. And so guys like you create an alternate view, Universalism, where everyone gets saved. This is wrong and there are hundreds of scriptures proving this to he wrong. Not everyone will make it. The Lake of Fire is very destructive and many (sadly) will be thrown in.
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Matt. 7:13-14
For Moses truly said to the fathers, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear in all things, whatever He says to you. And it shall be that every soul who will not hear that Prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.’ Acts 3:22-23
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. JÒHN 5:24

God chose you. He enabled you to believe. Faith comes by the Word.

The Word of God is for all to hear written for every generation.

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.
John 3:36

Once a person physically dies, his fate is sealed either way. He is either saved or not. There is no second chance in Hades. Obviously, after only a few minutes, one would change their mind - but it is too late. Read Luke 16, the story of the Rich man in Hades. This is not a parable. There is a great chasm ( gulf) separating life in Heaven and Hades.

________
Universalism is ridiculous because you can follow any religion, read its "holy book", or be an atheist and eventually get saved. You must distort the meaning of death: " The wages of sin is death ... but then eventually life". Wrong. Death is the opposite of Life as good and evil are opposites as Heaven and Hell are opposites and separate.
Thank you for sharing what you think 'and' assume. I am not a universalist. The bible was indeed never written to you, as you commented with your first post on this thread.

It seems that Paul was referencing other gentile believers among the Jewish people. Not you in Aussy.
Nope, hang on to 1 Corinthians 1:2-3

You have it right.

Something is badly out of place when someone says the Word of God was not for all people
I do not believe the bible addresses anyone in future 'generations' must obey everything that is concluded in the bible. Or that indicates anyone of today in this Modern day are written to.

While many people will be against the idea of "the bible being written to you" - well it was not written to you... no where does it address you, or the states or country you live in...

It was was written to believers in that day in age.

That is why many people who continue to dismiss these choices to choose from - continue to say "YOU BETTER BE READY! JESUS IS COMING BACK! ALSO GIVE US ALL YOUR MONEY WHILE YOUR WAITING"

All that bullhockey BS is BS.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard for me to read the word of God and not see myself within it and speaking to me directly. If you want to see the condition of your soul just pick it up and read it because it's like looking ito a mirror.

Ok, admitted that every page does not speak to me directly but when it dont it is because it is demonstrating some biblical truth and principle. So even those sections are good for us to learn from.

If you can't see that then, you dont read it enough. Reading it brings understanding. Reading it brings spiritual growth. Readung it is food for your soul.

You can not not see the condition of your soul as you read it. The Holy Spirit will nudge your conscience to tell you, that's you. Sometimes good, sometimes bad where we need improvement.

When I first included myself within the pages of being talked to within the bible, it just made me more of a judgmental D. Head. It was only realizing when I was not directly being spoken to helped out a lot more in understanding not only myself, but the people that Jesus was dealing with. There is a big difference when you separate yourself from the time of those people, and the ways things are now today.

Many people just cry and moan, as they think the world is just bad and it needs to be done away with.. while God has already reconciled the world to himself and is no longer wrathful towards anyone anymore due to the wrath being done away with when Jesus came.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine that You are a Military Soldier (For the Kingdom of God). You parachuted in but had a bad landing and hit hard. You hit your head and woke up with amnesia. What's in your pack. Oh! Here's a Field Manual! (The word of God). Here's a Radio (Prayer). It tells how to operate the Radio in the Field Manual (FM).

The FM also says that we have a contact, a guide (Holy Spirit). He is invisible but will make His presence known to us as we seek to (try to remember our mission).

So the FM can not be under-estimated. Maybe it was made for the recruits at that time but is every bit as valid and to us in this day and age and does speak directly to us. All you have to do to prove it is to read it and listen at the same time.

You can't prove anything in the bible is true. God speaking and creating "light", It's only by faith you believe that Yahavah exists, and that Jesus died, was buried, and raised again, in your heart.

That is something hard to prove, but it suppose to have some fruits of the spirit, which is always LOVE, defined in 1 Corinthians 13.

Everyone lives a subjectively lived, and they believe what they will concerning what they know and learned either from people, or the use of the bible which is written for us, but you can't prove God exists except explaining you have faith that Yahavah does exist.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. I am not a universalist
Many debates of yours touch on this theme that everyone will be saved.
That is Universalism.
Here are two of your many quotes stating just that:
MatthewG: "I believe everyone is saved from, sin, death, Satan, hell, and the wrath of God today."
( Feb. 29, 2024, post # 235 "Once Saved Always Saved" )

MatthewG: "I believe personally because of Jesus everyone has been saved from sin, death, satan and his angels, the false prophet, the beast, and hades, and the (wrath that was poured out on Jerusalem) However not everyone is saved to the Kingdom of God" ( Aug. 15, 2023, post 156, "The Gospel Plus Nothing"

What I don't get is that you have salvation divided by two realms, The Kingdom of God and where else would they be saved to and where did you get that idea?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't prove anything in the bible is true. God speaking and creating "light", It's only by faith you believe that Yahavah exists, and that Jesus died, was buried, and raised again, in your heart.
The bible is the written testimony of men who have witnessed and recorded what transpired during the time they prophesied concerning the coming of Christ and also those who walked with Jesus .

Luk 24:44
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Jhn 12:16
These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.

Rom 15:4
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Jhn 21:24
This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.
Jhn 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

So how do we "prove" these things which have been written?

In the very same bible we see the manifestation of changes taking place in peoples hearts.
We see Saul who was born again and became Paul.
We read the letters Paul sent to the churches commending the changes taking place in them.
Paul says that we the people ourselves are our own testimony or epistles written without pen and ink, in that the very changes are manifested in our lives.

Not everyone who is saved has read the bible.
But everyone who has been saved can be known by what is written in it.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Doesn't say you will know them by the knowledge of the scriptures. Although it is beneficial to have the writings so when it comes to pass you have something to measure by.

The only scripture the New church had was the scriptures of the Old testament and the testimonies of those who were with Jesus.
The only way to prove if it is true, is when you see the manifestation of the changes taking place in yourself and others around you.

2Co 13:5
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Hugs

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many debates of yours touch on this theme that everyone will be saved.
That is Universalism.
Here are two of your many quotes stating just that:
MatthewG: "I believe everyone is saved from, sin, death, Satan, hell, and the wrath of God today."
( Feb. 29, 2024, post # 235 "Once Saved Always Saved" )

MatthewG: "I believe personally because of Jesus everyone has been saved from sin, death, satan and his angels, the false prophet, the beast, and hades, and the (wrath that was poured out on Jerusalem) However not everyone is saved to the Kingdom of God" ( Aug. 15, 2023, post 156, "The Gospel Plus Nothing"

What I don't get is that you have salvation divided by two realms, The Kingdom of God and where else would they be saved to and where did you get that idea?

You don’t need to worry about what I believe. You’re making a huge deal just to debate. I don’t want to debate you. There is no reason to do so.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible is the written testimony of men who have witnessed and recorded what transpired during the time they prophesied concerning the coming of Christ and also those who walked with Jesus .

Luk 24:44
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Jhn 12:16
These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.

Rom 15:4
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Jhn 21:24
This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.
Jhn 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

So how do we "prove" these things which have been written?

In the very same bible we see the manifestation of changes taking place in peoples hearts.
We see Saul who was born again and became Paul.
We read the letters Paul sent to the churches commending the changes taking place in them.
Paul says that we the people ourselves are our own testimony or epistles written without pen and ink, in that the very changes are manifested in our lives.

Not everyone who is saved has read the bible.
But everyone who has been saved can be known by what is written in it.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Doesn't say you will know them by the knowledge of the scriptures. Although it is beneficial to have the writings so when it comes to pass you have something to measure by.

The only scripture the New church had was the scriptures of the Old testament and the testimonies of those who were with Jesus.
The only way to prove if it is true, is when you see the manifestation of the changes taking place in yourself and others around you.

2Co 13:5
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Hugs
The coming of Christ will be at our death. The first century believers are the ones whom are taken, and were tooken in 70Ad.

No where in the Bible does it concern any other generation except in our death and passing onward.

If you’re gonna believe the Bible, believe the Bible in its full context. Those scriptures were written to another group of people, and not us.

If a person desires to examine themselves in the faith they are having then do so. The coming of Jesus was not a 2000 year expanse for him to come back again in the sense of ending this world is a great sign that people don’t have a clue about what they are reading.

Bill Judson

Feb 21, 2024
Tempe AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe the bible addresses anyone in future 'generations' must obey everything that is concluded in the bible. Or that indicates anyone of today in this Modern day are written to.

Well, you believe wrong.

Do you think the koran and hadith are great books?

Those scriptures were written to another group of people, and not us.

Is this like a comedy skit or something?

Reactions: MA2444

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The coming of Christ will be at our death. The first century believers are the ones whom are taken, and were tooken in 70Ad.

No where in the Bible does it concern any other generation except in our death and passing onward.

If you’re gonna believe the Bible, believe the Bible in its full context. Those scriptures were written to another group of people, and not us.

If a person desires to examine themselves in the faith they are having then do so. The coming of Jesus was not a 2000 year expanse for him to come back again in the sense of ending this world is a great sign that people don’t have a clue about what they are reading.
Sounds like you going through a hard time brother.
I hope you are ok.
World is crazy right now, try not to let it bring you down.
Christ is with you now and forever,
and we are with you too.
Hold on, keep the faith, hold the line

Much Love
Hugs

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you going through a hard time brother.
I hope you are ok.
World is crazy right now, try not to let it bring you down.
Christ is with you now and forever,
and we are with you too.
Hold on, keep the faith, hold the line

Much Love
Hugs
Everything is okay. It’s the Bible simply put was never written to you. Not to much worried about the world, Ziggy. All the best.

Reactions: Ziggy

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Forgive me. This is a long article, but considering the subject matter, I think it's important.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Psalm 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the
host of them by the breath of his mouth......
....9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Hebrews 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

John 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Ephesians 1:15 ¶ Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Ephesians 4:14 ¶ For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ephesians 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness......
.....5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 1:16 ¶ For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

From the above scriptures we may ascertain a number of points.
The same power that created all things is directed toward them that believe.
That power is made effective through God's word.
That word is both written, and personal in the form of our Saviour. It is thus a living Word.
It is the Word's purpose to re-create that which was lost through sin.

We can conclude therefore that the mighty creative power, that same power that established the universe with all its myriad of stars and unknown life-forms, and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them; that same power that raised Jesus from the dead; it is that very same mighty power that enables men and women of God to be over-comers.

That power is inherent in the life of God's Son, Jesus, "for all power is given unto Me". As we abide in the vine, Jesus, that very power and life force flows through the branches and bears fruit. That same power makes us new creatures. Creatures fashioned and re-created in the image of our Creator. A creature of righteousness and true holiness.

So how do we, as mere mortal sinful fallen fleshly rebellious agents of the devil, attain to such an exulted status? By being born again by the Spirit of the Living God...by abiding in Christ...by believing in His word: His promises.

The righteousness of Christ is not a coat to cover our unconfessed and unforsaken sin; it is a principle of life that transforms the character and controls the conduct. Holiness is the same as sanctification. Sanctification is complete surrender, giving oneself wholly and without reservation body, soul, and spirit to God. It is to love God without regard to self or self-interest.

See Ephesians 1:4; 1 Thess 4:7; Levit. 20:7; Heb 12:14; Eph 5:25-27; Rom 6:17-19; 1 Thess 5:23, 24 2 Cor 7:1.

The gospel is not a dead theory used by those who 'can't handle life', like a crutch. It is not just forgiveness of sin. It is not just a "get out of jail free card" that one presents to God in order to avoid the consequences of sin. The gospel is a living vital mighty creative force that changes lives. God desires that the receivers of His grace shall be living testimonies to its power.

2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Philipians 1:9 ¶ And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;
11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

Hebrews 12:1 ¶ Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

With all that mighty, creative transforming power of God promised and at our disposal, what excuse is there for any Christian to continue in sin? What excuse for not forsaking every known habit and defect of character not in harmony with the righteousness of Christ? What possible reason, in the face of all the evidence presented, is there for believing that sin cannot be completely overcome?
Only one. The mistaken belief that the power of sin is greater than the power of God. That the power of God, the power of the same Word that created all things, must bow and relent and pay homage to and admit defeat in the face of human lust and passion. Such a belief as this, although held to by many, is entirely untenable.

I believe I am saved because God's word says so. I believe I am loved because God's word says so. I believe I am of infinite worth, because God's word says so. I believe I was created and redeemed for a purpose, because God's word says so. I believe there are pitfalls, dangers, ever present threats and accusations, but the promises of God stand fast and true despite the opposition, because God's word says so. I believe the above, every single statement made, not because I have gained knowledge through reading the scriptures, (I have), but because those scriptures were written to me, inspired by the holy Spirit, and confirmed by the Spirit abiding within who said, "My son, these promises are for you. Believe them. Trust in them. They are My words to you."
They were also written to the contemporaries of the Apostles. And their churches. And every single Christian since then who believed and accepted them personally as God's word to them. They are God's words, and in them is innate power to recreate me in the image of Christ. They have worked in the past, and they are still working today, and will continue to work until God is finished with me. That was also a promise.
KJV Hebrews 12:2
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

KJV Philippians 1:6;
6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don’t need to worry about what I believe. You’re making a huge deal just to debate. I don’t want to debate you. There is no reason to do so.
The Bible says not worry and so I try not to. You make blatant statements about the Bible and about your personal beliefs. Christians will challenge you. If you can't handle it, then don't bother posting threads because those who are in the know will rebuke and challenge you.

I have just discovered where you are getting all your faulty theology from:

Christian Ultra Libertarian of Truth

This Shawn McCraney, founder of this wild, offshoot " cult", broke off from LDS and started his "Christian Religion" that has been ostracized by most Christians who have a basic understanding of the fundamentals ( Catholics and Protestants). From what is presented about his beliefs, I would equate it to a Preterist/ Universalism.
This is why you will get and will continue to get rejection of your views.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brakelite