Bible was never written to you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point is, you can't just pick the parts of the Bible you like and be a Christian.
Who says? Anyone who believes in the heart that Jesus died, buried and raised again all have access to Yahavah. Can he not help them by the spirit to learn good from bad?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s okay that you will not change from your same rhetoric values. Why is this? I do not know. And it’s not looking at the Bible chopped up. It’s actually looking at the Bible as being fulfilled today. And people are raising and going on to the kingdom or outside of the Kingdom, that is what Revelation suggests with the Garden of Eden established now due to the wiping away of Israel in 70Ad and all the twelve tribes.

Anyway thank you for helping me waste some time on here today.
Stop attacking the Christian Bible! That's the road to Hell Fire that you don't even believe in.

Reactions: MA2444

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point is, you can't just pick the parts of the Bible you like and be a Christian.
I don't do that. The theological message of the gospel is what I embrace. And that does not require me to agree that every word written in the Bible is literally the word of God.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop attacking the Christian Bible! That's the road to Hell Fire that you don't even believe in.
I just believe Jesus overcame Hell, and did away with it like the John describes in Revelation. Why do you believe hell is still going on?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who says?
Who says you can't pick the parts of the Bible you like?
Anyone who believes in the heart that Jesus died, buried and raised again all have access to Yahavah. Can he not help them by the spirit to learn good from bad?
There you go again with your phony Yahavah. Your religion is not Christianity. So why are you in a Christian forum other than to ATTACK Christianity?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who says you can't pick the parts of the Bible you like?
Who says indeed. Do you have the authority?
There you go again with your phony Yahavah. Your religion is not Christianity. So why are you in a Christian forum other than to ATTACK Christianity?

I’m a follower of Yeshua. The one whom brought light from the living God, named Yahavah, as the Word of God.

How am I attacking anything but just aged old traditions?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus didn't overcome Hell so you could ATTACK Him!

Quote some Scripture. Do you know any? I know LOTS!

Rev 20 they will be TORMENTED day and night FOREVER ...
You might need to read some of your Bible more maybe. Hopefully your gonna be able to be stable enough to make it through today, Jack. Revelation doesn’t stop at chapter 20.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You clearly attack the Christian Bible. I have given clear instances of your attacks! Your phony Jahavah won't save you.
Neither will you save me, from your constant bombardment. Am I your enemy?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who says indeed. Do you have the authority?
The Christian Bible says!
I’m a follower of Yeshua. The one whom brought light from the living God, named Yahavah, as the Word of God.
Pay attention Matt: There is no Yahavah in the Bible. You made it up.
How am I attacking anything but just aged old traditions?
Read your posts. You constantly attack the Bible, the written Word of God! That's the road to Hell fire.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might need to read some of your Bible more maybe. Hopefully your gonna be able to be stable enough to make it through today, Jack. Revelation doesn’t stop at chapter 20.
I read the Bible every day Matt. That's why I know you're ATTACKING Christianity!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Christian Bible says!

Pay attention Matt: There is no Yahavah in the Bible. You made it up.

Read your posts. You constantly attack the Bible, the written Word of God! That's the road to Hell fire.

Good. No one should believe or trust me. Neither should they believe and or trust you, @Jack.

Your comments are childish to me, and it seems you have no desire to stop coming at me. It’s okay, .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read the Bible every day Matt. That's why I know you're ATTACKING Christianity!
If you say so.

You need to report me to the moderation team then, about me attacking the Bible and Christianity.

:vgood:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone sure is making that which is simple very complex .
But there is always a reason as to why a man does as he does
and it is to justify their own way of thinking and seeing things .
The bible was written FOR OUR LEARNING . its both for us and to us and let us heed er word written .
LET GOD BE TRUE , BIBLE TIME , and every man a liar , GET TO TESTING THEM ALL WHO DO SPEAK
against what is written in the scriptures .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good. No one should believe or trust me.
That would be great. They won't follow yahavah to Hell fire!
Neither should they believe and or trust you, @Jack.
True indeed. Believe Jesus, God of the Bible who warned us of the "everlasting fire".
Your comments are childish to me, and it seems you have no desire to stop coming at me. It’s okay, .
Stop playing the victim while attacking Christians!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible was never written to you.

When you read about people waiting and watching for Jesus Christ and his return,

You should realize who is being addressed at the time…

So many false assumptions that Jesus is still coming back today… when he made a promise to return to save his bride which suffered and people were killed off who followed Yeshua. He came and saved his bride who waited and watched faithfully…

That makes much more sense than the common belief that Yeshua is still waiting to arrive.