Biblical Mary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where does the Bible say only Jesus
Romans 3:23 (NKJV)
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
anything consecrated to God’s service has to be holy, and set apart from the ordinary read exodus
Gen 3:15 enmity or total war between Mary and Satan
None of his works are found in her
Doesn't say Mary didn't sin!
Lk 1:28 full of grace, blessed, the lord is with Her
Nope!
Lk 1:43 mother of God
But He already existed.
Lk 1:49 immaculate conception
Luke 1:49 (NKJV)
49 For He who is mighty has done great things for me, And holy is His name.

What???
Rev 12:1 clothed with the sun immaculate purity
Revelation 12:1 (NKJV)
1 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.

You don't have an ounce of proof that Mary was sinless! You should have read the Bible before you went to church.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And its not really the mary in the bible either . Idolatry is what is occuring . And GOD is A JEALOUS GOD .
HE alone is worthy of all honor . And all Honor has been given unto the SON . WE must learn our bibles well
and flee all other voices that are contrary .

Really?
No one ever said Mary is savior
Mother of our salvation yes Lk 2:30
Savior no

idolatry no

honor, strange cos the Bible says give honor to whom honor is due
Rom 13:7

what about Lk 1:28
Full of grace
Blessed

what about the perpetual Virginity of Mary

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 1:46-47 (NKJV)
46 And Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord,
47 And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

Only sinners need a Savior!

Reactions: Nancy

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For all have sinned and fall short.

All have sinned refers to original sin.
And is a generalization and not absolute, does not include Jesus, Mary, children, mental ill or those without the use of reason and free will!

Both Matthew and Luke leave no room for doubt on that (Mt 1:18; Lk 1:34–35, 3:23). That virginal motherhood is the guarantor of both Jesus’ divinity and Jesus’ humanity. It safeguards the truth that he was both fully God and fully man

Mary is the great sign of the divinity of Christ!

Isa 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Lk 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Lk 2:35
a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also, that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

Matt 27:54
Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Jn 2:3
And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Jn 2:11
This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

Rev 12:1
And there appeared a great sign in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 1:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nope!

But He already existed.

What???

1 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.

You don't have an ounce of proof that Mary was sinless! You should have read the Bible before you went to church.

Mary is the great sign of the divinity of Christ!

Isa 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Lk 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Lk 2:35
a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also, that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

Matt 27:54
Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Jn 2:3
And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Jn 2:11
This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

Rev 12:1
And there appeared a great sign in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 1:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nope!

But He already existed.

What???

And is a generalization and not absolute, does not include Jesus, Mary, children, mental ill or those without the use of reason and free will!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There’s always the one verse that you can’t refute! Matt 16:18 and 18:18
Bound on earth bound in heaven

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There’s always the one verse that you can’t refute! Matt 16:18 and 18:18
Bound on earth bound in heaven
Only foolishness uses scripture to fight scripture. So why is it done?.... Because the vision it is there to give has been refused and getting a camel through the eye of a needle preferred.

Reactions: Nancy

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only foolishness uses scripture to fight scripture. So why is it done?.... Because the vision it is there to give has been refused and getting a camel through the eye of a needle preferred.

apostles have the same authority as Christ Jn 20:21

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Till After the birth . It makes that quite clear as well .

no it dont

mall it says is he new her not until! Does not say anything after that

and Luke does give the definitive answer
Lk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

I know not man (have relations)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no it dont

Lk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Mary was a virgin when the angel Gabriel spoke with her...so of COURSE she would question how she could be "with child". She had never "knew" a man in that way!
It is so clear and easy to understand.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no it dont

same thing over and over . WE all know JESUS birth was of a virgin . But it makes it clear
he knew her not TILL AFTER the birth . The CC has led many a person astray . Let it not be your end my friend .
Just start fresh in that bible .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 1:46-47 (NKJV)
46 And Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord,
47 And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

Only sinners need a Savior! Did Mary lie?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder why?

I just saw all these same things on another thread. There is the first Adam and the Last Adam. In the first all men die. In the Last, we are made alive. Mary isn't exempt from that. No one is. All have sinned. All die. All are condemned. Jesus is our Savior. Even Mary's.

Much love!
No evidence for that
25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

Reactions: amigo de christo