Biblical Mary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mother of God Lk 1:43
Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21 Lk 1:31-34

Queen of heaven
In the line of david’s kingdom the mother of the king is always queen
Jesus is king Lk 1:32-33
And king of heaven so Mary is queen of heaven

A Royal greeting!

Lk 1:28 is the only place in the Bible where such a greeting takes place!
Mary is of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!

God himself is greeting Mary thru the instrument of the angel Gabriel!

This is a Royal greeting of the queen of heaven and earth! Queen of the angels and saints! Mary is of the house of king David!

In the line of king David the mother of the king is the queen, as Jesus Christ is the king of heaven and earth and the angels and saints so Mary is the queen of the same! Lk 1:32-33

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.
29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.
30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

Mary is queen in rev 12:1 and heb 4:16
Mother of divine grace

Mary is our spiritual mother

Mary is the Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not just asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so.

Jesus is in the very least making Mary John’s spiritual mother! And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!
What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He proved Mary the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

Ark of the new covenant!
The dwelling place of God!
God dwelt in Mary’s womb for 9 months, remember the ark was incorruptible wood covered with pure gold signifying Mary’s immaculate purity!
read exodus or any place in the Old Testament where something came into contact with God or was consecrated to the service of God it had to be pure and Holy!
In the ark was the word of God!
In Mary the new ark is the living Word!
In the ark was the mana!
In Mary was the bread come down from heaven! Jn 6
Bethlehem means house to of bread!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, (Isa 7:14) and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont forget psalms fourteen and fifty three , ecc chapter seven verse twenty
and pauls reminder in romans . THERE IS NO ONE that has not sinned , nor does evil .
ONLY JESUS was sinless . Just remember that .

Mary was sinless
Created without original sin

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats why the catholic church is called Pagan. They take a pagan concept (the mother of God) and try to force mary into the part.

Mary was born in sin, Her father was Adam, In adam all die

Christ had no father. So he is not the son of Adam

Mary called Jesus her savior. Because she understood she sinned.

As was already posted. For ALL have sinned and fall short. Mary is part of ALL.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats why the catholic church is called Pagan. They take a pagan concept (the mother of God) and try to force mary into the part.

Mary was born in sin, Her father was Adam, In adam all die

Christ had no father. So he is not the son of Adam

Mary called Jesus her savior. Because she understood she sinned.

As was already posted. For ALL have sinned and fall short. Mary is part of ALL.

then explain Lk 1:43?

also gen 3:15 enmity total war none of satans works are found in her, Satan can never accuse Christ of being the son of a sinner
Check the OT anything consecrated to Gods service had to be holy, with immaculate purity

Ark of the new covenant!
God dwelt in Mary’s womb for 9 months, remember the ark was incorruptible wood covered with pure gold signifying Mary’s immaculate purity!
read exodus or any place in the Old Testament where something came into contact with God or was consecrated to the service of God it had to be pure and Holy!
In the ark was the mana!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, (Isa 7:14) and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Lk 1:28 full of grace, Lord is with Her, blessed

rev 12:1 clothed with the sun immaculate purity

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary was sinless
Created without original sin
Rather odd that even JESUS himself was created in the same likeness of sinful flesh , YET WE KNOW HE NEVER SINNED ,
yet somehow mary was not and never sinned . yall are being brainwashed really bad .
Mary is BLESSED though . But she lived not a life totally free from sin . ONLY JESUS COULD DO THAT .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here we go again.....another Mary Thread in the making.
I wonder why?

I just saw all these same things on another thread. There is the first Adam and the Last Adam. In the first all men die. In the Last, we are made alive. Mary isn't exempt from that. No one is. All have sinned. All die. All are condemned. Jesus is our Savior. Even Mary's.

Much love!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21 Lk 1:31-34

Queen of heaven
In the line of david’s kingdom the mother of the king is always queen
Jesus is king Lk 1:32-33
And king of heaven so Mary is queen of heaven

A Royal greeting!

Lk 1:28 is the only place in the Bible where such a greeting takes place!
Mary is of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!

God himself is greeting Mary thru the instrument of the angel Gabriel!

This is a Royal greeting of the queen of heaven and earth! Queen of the angels and saints! Mary is of the house of king David!

In the line of king David the mother of the king is the queen, as Jesus Christ is the king of heaven and earth and the angels and saints so Mary is the queen of the same! Lk 1:32-33

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.
29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.
30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

Mary is queen in rev 12:1 and heb 4:16
Mother of divine grace

Mary is our spiritual mother

Mary is the Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not just asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so.

Jesus is in the very least making Mary John’s spiritual mother! And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!
What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He proved Mary the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

Ark of the new covenant!
In the ark was the mana!

You are a faithful Son of the RCC Church. Right early in their history they made an idol out of Mary, superimposing on her all manner of fantastical titles in line with the pagan origins this view has grown from.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather odd that even JESUS himself was created in the same likeness of sinful flesh , YET WE KNOW HE NEVER SINNED ,
yet somehow mary was not and never sinned . yall are being brainwashed really bad .
Mary is BLESSED though . But she lived not a life totally free from sin . ONLY JESUS COULD DO THAT .

why was she blessed?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a faithful Son of the RCC Church. Right early in their history they made an idol out of Mary, superimposing on her all manner of fantastical titles in line with the pagan origins this view has grown from.

evidence?

Queen of heaven
Ark of the covenant
What?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why was she blessed?
It wasnt cause she was perfect and had never once sinned . IT is because she carried in her womb the GLORIOUS LORD .
NOW that is a blessing , and its HUGE .
But even mary will say on the day of JESUS , WHY did you all pray to me and lift me up as though i was the perfect one .
YA SHOULD HAVE EXALTED MY SON and HE ALONE .
mary , even peter and others will judge that sinistir church . You are dearly loved my friend .
Beleive me you are . IF i didnt love ya , i would not have even bothered to try and help you .
HURRY , do not look back , SEEK YE THE BIBLICAL JESUS while HE may be found . FOR Once that door shuts
it shuts . AND once we breath our last breath , TIS TOO LATE .
COME YE OUT from among them , BE YE HOLY for the LORD GOD is HOLY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even David in whom GOD was pleased and said This is a man whose heart is after me , sinned .
Course he did repent . THERE IS NONE that does good , there is not one .
ONLY JESUS . And you better give HIM that respect and HE ALONE . FOR all others have sinned and fallen short of the glory of GOD .
OH but JESUS IS THE GLORY OF GOD and in HIM is our HOPE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOPE not in ROME , HOPE NOT IN POPE FRANCIS , HOPE not in the vatican .
HOPE not in the sold out prostestant realm either .
HOPE IN GOD , CLING TO JESUS . TIME is truly running out . AND JESUS ALONE is our savoir and the ONLY HOPE one has .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasnt cause she was perfect and had never once sinned . IT is because she carried in her womb the GLORIOUS LORD .
NOW that is a blessing , and its HUGE .
But even mary will say on the day of JESUS , WHY did you all pray to me and lift me up as though i was the perfect one .
YA SHOULD HAVE EXALTED MY SON and HE ALONE .
mary , even peter and others will judge that sinistir church . You are dearly loved my friend .
Beleive me you are . IF i didnt love ya , i would not have even bothered to try and help you .
HURRY , do not look back , SEEK YE THE BIBLICAL JESUS while HE may be found . FOR Once that door shuts
it shuts . AND once we breath our last breath , TIS TOO LATE .
COME YE OUT from among them , BE YE HOLY for the LORD GOD is HOLY .

no read the text Lk 1:28 before she consented to be the mother of Christ she was declared blessed by God and full of grace and the Lord was with Her

marys soul existence praises God

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOPE not in ROME , HOPE NOT IN POPE FRANCIS , HOPE not in the vatican .
HOPE not in the sold out prostestant realm either .
HOPE IN GOD , CLING TO JESUS . TIME is truly running out . AND JESUS ALONE is our savoir and the ONLY HOPE one has .

so you have a personal covenant with Christ?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ezekiel 34:1-10
And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, even to the shepherds, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Woe unto the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the sheep?

3 Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill the fatlings; but ye feed not the sheep.

4 The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought back that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with rigor have ye ruled over them.

5 And they were scattered, because there was no shepherd; and they became food to all the beasts of the field, and were scattered.

6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my sheep were scattered upon all the face of the earth; and there was none that did search or seek [after them].

7 Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of Jehovah: 8 As I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, surely forasmuch as my sheep became a prey, and my sheep became food to all the beasts of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my sheep, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my sheep; 9 therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of Jehovah: 10 Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my sheep at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the sheep; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; and I will deliver my sheep from their mouth, that they may not be food for them.

Luke 8:18
Therefore consider carefully how you listen. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they think they have will be taken from them.”

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 34:1-10
And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, even to the shepherds, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Woe unto the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the sheep?

3 Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill the fatlings; but ye feed not the sheep.

4 The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought back that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with rigor have ye ruled over them.

5 And they were scattered, because there was no shepherd; and they became food to all the beasts of the field, and were scattered.

6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my sheep were scattered upon all the face of the earth; and there was none that did search or seek [after them].

7 Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of Jehovah: 8 As I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, surely forasmuch as my sheep became a prey, and my sheep became food to all the beasts of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my sheep, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my sheep; 9 therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of Jehovah: 10 Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my sheep at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the sheep; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; and I will deliver my sheep from their mouth, that they may not be food for them.

Luke 8:18
Therefore consider carefully how you listen. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they think they have will be taken from them.”

Jn 21:17
Peter commanded to Feed my sheep:

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

κύριος kýrios, koo'-ree-os; from κῦρος kŷros (supremacy); supreme in authority, i.e. (as noun) controller; by implication, Master (as a respectful title) = the Messiah in this verse.

Luke 1:39-55 [NKJV]
39 Now Mary arose in those days and went into the hill country with haste, to a city of Judah, 40 and entered the house of Zacharias and greeted Elizabeth. 41 And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, "Blessed [are] you among women, and blessed [is] the fruit of your womb! 43 "But why [is] this [granted] to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 "For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. 45 "Blessed [is] she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord."​

46 And Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord, 47 And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. 48 For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant; For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed. 49 For He who is mighty has done great things for me, And holy [is] His name. 50 And His mercy [is] on those who fear Him From generation to generation. 51 He has shown strength with His arm; He has scattered [the] proud in the imagination of their hearts. 52 He has put down the mighty from [their] thrones, And exalted [the] lowly. 53 He has filled [the] hungry with good things, And [the] rich He has sent away empty. 54 He has helped His servant Israel, In remembrance of [His] mercy, 55 As He spoke to our fathers, To Abraham and to his seed forever."​

• Mary was the mother of Jesus, the Messiah ... Lord over God’s Chosen People and heir to the throne of David.
  • If Mary was sinless, why did she need a Savior?
  • Mary understood: she pointed people to God and gave Him the glory.

Reactions: amigo de christo