Biblical Mary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is of God
Salvation is by God
Salvation is by grace
Salvation is through faith

Salvation is in God, in Christ Jesus, in the gospel.

Read about Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,……they were chosen by grace and were saved by God

Read about Peter and the other apostles, Paul…. They were chosen and saved by God.

Read about the remnants of Israel and the Gentiles in Acts 13:48….They were chosen and saved by God.

Tong
R4717

the new covenant requires faith and baptism
Never faith alone
It is a covenant not a bible study
Must be an outward sign
Mk 16:16 faith and baptism
Acts 8:36-38 faith and baptism
(Born of God) faith and baptism

Jn 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Born of God by baptism

1 pet 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

1 Peter 1:22
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: see Ez 36

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, (baptism rom 6:3-4)

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no there is only one church one flock Jn 16:13 located in different places
The Apostle Paul is declared the Apostle to the Gentiles and in all his writings did not mention the Virgin Mary the first time…

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: - Romans 11:13
And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. - 1 Corinthians 2:1-2

If it was meant for the Gentile church to worship Mary why is she only mentioned as the Virgin Mary in Luke 1:27?

And if there is only one church flock would not the Orthodox Church have first dibs?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblical Mary:

Mother of God Lk 1:43

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30

Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34
The problem is , yalls version of mary , AINT THE BIBLICAL ONE . may that SINK IN REAL DEEP .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with all but the last part read Jn 2 they have no wine vs 11 the disciples believed cos of Mary’s intercession

Blessing from God thru Mary!

All graces come to us they Mary, from God by the merits (blood) of Christ!
Jn 1:16
Of His fullness we have all received, grace for grace!

Salvation Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation Lk 1:38
Mother of Christ Matt 1:16
Mother of the word Jn 1:1
Mother of our savior Matt 1:21
Mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Our mother Jn 19:26-27

Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit!

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

John sanctified in the womb!

Lk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Lk 1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Zacharias is filled with the Holy Spirit and prophecy!

Lk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

The wedding couple have wine and not shame!

Jn 2: 10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

The disciples are supplied with faith, hope, and charity!

11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

All these blessings from God because of Mary most holy!

Mother of Divine Grace!

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of Grace is the throne of Mary the ever Virgin mother of God!

We come boldly to this throne cause Mary is our mother and advocate!

Mary is the storehouse of divine graces!

Lk 1:28
And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

All graces come from the merits of Christ, from His passion and death and come thru Mary to the glory of Her only begotten Son!
I agree with all but the last part read Jn 2 they have no wine vs 11 the disciples believed cos of Mary’s intercession
Thee faith wrote this last line .
HEY thee faith , JUST cause I POINT and REMIND FOLKS about JESUS , Does this make me what you claim it makes mary .
PETER warned and told all to follow JESUS , SO do i , do did james
DOES THIS MEAN MANKIND SHOULD PRAY TO ME . Exactly THEE FAITH , YALL BEEN SOLD A ROTTEN BILL OF GOODS .
One that exalts mankind , NOT GOD .
I tell folks all the time , DO WHAT THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE SAYS .
Does that make me mary , does that mean folks ought to pray to me .
Yall been DUPED BIG TIME . I PRAY AND HOPE at least some will see how i just exposed the Catholic LIE .
EVERYONE who knows JESUS would say , DO WHAT JESUS SAID . Yall been sold a lie my friend . A LIE

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
HEY thee faith , JUST cause I POINT and REMIND FOLKS about JESUS , Does this make me what you claim it makes mary .
DOES THIS MEAN MANKIND SHOULD PRAY TO ME . Exactly THEE FAITH , YALL BEEN SOLD A ROTTEN BILL OF GOODS .
Yall been DUPED BIG TIME . I PRAY AND HOPE at least some will see how i just exposed the Catholic LIE .
EVERYONE who knows JESUS would say , DO WHAT JESUS SAID . Yall been sold a lie my friend . A LIE
Oh it’s the glorious biblical Jesus whom we have to believe in to be saved. Our Lord and Saviour. Now it’s time to dance a jig to the wonderful Lord.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the new covenant requires faith and baptism
Never faith alone
It is a covenant not a bible study
Must be an outward sign
Mk 16:16 faith and baptism
Acts 8:36-38 faith and baptism
(Born of God) faith and baptism

Jn 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Born of God by baptism

1 pet 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

1 Peter 1:22
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: see Ez 36

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, (baptism rom 6:3-4)

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16
You always talk about being hearers and doers . AS DO I , yet you aint no hearer and doer of CHRIST , but rather you
are a hearer and doer of what MEN taught yall .
Be a hearer and doer of what BIBLCIAL JESUS and BIBLICAL PETER , or james , jude , john , or paul wrote .
Never did any of them mention prayer to saints . to mary , to anyone , OTHER THAN GOD .
Yall been sold a wicked bill of goods . YOU TRUST in what your CHURCH taught you , as does jehovas , as does protestants ,
as does mormons , as does adventists and so on ...........
OPEN BIBLE . Yalls church , just like the other false ones claim the same thing , WE THE CHURCH
YET , your all wrong . YOU are as wrong as is the jehova , the buddist , the mormon , the protestant who trusts in his luther
or his calvin or his whatever . I GOT ONLY ONE i can trust in . JESUS , and it better be the one in that bible .
THE ONLY men i know wrote truth , IN THAT BIBLE . LEARN THAT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh it’s the glorious biblical Jesus whom we have to believe in to be saved. Our Lord and Saviour. Now it’s time to dance a jig to the wonderful Lord.
Sister this world and its christedom churches are gonna think we nuts . BUT I say , CLING TO THAT BIBLE TO THE END
LEARN that JESUS , learn those apostels , learn every word in it .
Remember when i said we are gonna witness many fallling away , EVEN THOSE we love most . WELL ITS GONNA HAPPEN .
As for me and my house , as in house i mean lambs , WE GONNA STAY GLUED TO THE TRUTH ,
which means what sister ....................WE GONNA STAY GLUED IN OUR PURPLE BIBLES . THOUGH the color means nothing
WE gonna stay glued in those bibles . Its gonna get real bad sister . and real fast .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Apostle Paul is declared the Apostle to the Gentiles and in all his writings did not mention the Virgin Mary the first time…

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: - Romans 11:13
And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. - 1 Corinthians 2:1-2

If it was meant for the Gentile church to worship Mary why is she only mentioned as the Virgin Mary in Luke 1:27?

And if there is only one church flock would not the Orthodox Church have first dibs?

the so called orthodox did not exist until a thousand years after Christ

Blessing from God thru Mary!

All graces come to us they Mary, from God by the merits (blood) of Christ!
Jn 1:16
Of His fullness we have all received, grace for grace!

Salvation Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation Lk 1:38
Mother of Christ Matt 1:16
Mother of the word Jn 1:1
Mother of our savior Matt 1:21
Mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Our mother Jn 19:26-27

Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit!

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

John sanctified in the womb!

Lk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Lk 1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Zacharias is filled with the Holy Spirit and prophecy!

Lk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

The wedding couple have wine and not shame!

Jn 2: 10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

The disciples are supplied with faith, hope, and charity!

11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

All these blessings from God because of Mary most holy!

Mother of Divine Grace!

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of Grace is the throne of Mary the ever Virgin mother of God!

We come boldly to this throne cause Mary is our mother and advocate!

Mary is the storehouse of divine graces!

Lk 1:28
And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

All graces come from the merits of Christ, from His passion and death and come thru Mary to the glory of Her only begotten Son!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jn 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.

3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.

7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.

8 And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.

9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,

10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

Mary’s intercession brought faith to the disciples!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.

3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.

7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.

8 And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.

9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,

10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

Mary’s intercession brought faith to the disciples!
And marys intercession is the same as was peters , johns , jude , even mine .
THEY POINTED TO JESUS and said TO DO WHAT HE SAID TO DO .
PLEASE , Please , please tell me , YA AINT GONNA START PRAYING TO ME NOW . I FORBID IT . I FORBID MEN to pray to me
when i am alive or already gone . SO WOULD MARY . SHE GONNA JUDGE YOUR CHURCH and CONDMEN IT .
PETER GONNA JUDGE your church and condemn it .
JOHN is gonna judge your church and condemn it
SO will all the saints . CAUSE ALL SAINTS , ALL TRUE ONES , POINTED TO JESUS and SAID DO what HE SAID TO DO ,
AND ALL SAINTS never desired or wanted prayer to them . ONLY TO GOD .
ONLY TO GOD .
WAKE UP THEE FAITH . PRAY ONLY TO GOD or you will be told , I NEVER KNEW YOU .
OH , most of the protestants and those even here wont warn you . BUT OUT OF LOVE I DO WARN YOU .
STOP praying to saints , to mary , to angels . PRAY TO GOD IN JESUS NAME . OR be prepared to wail on JESUS DAY .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You always talk about being hearers and doers . AS DO I , yet you aint no hearer and doer of CHRIST , but rather you
are a hearer and doer of what MEN taught yall .
Be a hearer and doer of what BIBLCIAL JESUS and BIBLICAL PETER , or james , jude , john , or paul wrote .
Never did any of them mention prayer to saints . to mary , to anyone , OTHER THAN GOD .
Yall been sold a wicked bill of goods . YOU TRUST in what your CHURCH taught you , as does jehovas , as does protestants ,
as does mormons , as does adventists and so on ...........
OPEN BIBLE . Yalls church , just like the other false ones claim the same thing , WE THE CHURCH
YET , your all wrong . YOU are as wrong as is the jehova , the buddist , the mormon , the protestant who trusts in his luther
or his calvin or his whatever . I GOT ONLY ONE i can trust in . JESUS , and it better be the one in that bible .
THE ONLY men i know wrote truth , IN THAT BIBLE . LEARN THAT .

moses was just a man. Why did they hear him?
Moses has successors Matt 23 christ said they must be obeyed! Why?

why are you only allowed to ignor Christ and his apostles in his church
Christ and the church are one acts 9:4 and an attack one is an attack on the other

then why don’t you obey Jesus?

What authority does Christ have?
What power does Christ have?
What mission / ministry does Christ have?

Peter, the apostles and their successors have the same authority, power, and mission! Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, even so send I you!

The apostles are Christ’s successors!
They have authority to send others as well, apostle means one who is sent!

Therefore the apostles have authority to send more apostles or successors!
Apostolic succession!

The nations still need to be taught, disciples still need to be baptized and the church the new covenant kingdom of christ still needs to be governed!

Hebrews 3:1
Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Christ is an apostle, and has authority to send other apostles, the apostles also have this authority, so the apostles continue down thru the centuries as Christ promised! Matt 28:19-20

Keys of authority! And power to bind and loose! Matt 16:18 and Matt 18:18 matt 28:19 Isa 22:21-22

Moral authority:
(Teaching)
Necessity of being taught by Christ:
Two edge sword: defining truth and condemning errors, and Interpreting scripture.

Jurisdictional authority:
(Governing / administering)
Necessity of Peter and the apostles and their successors to govern the holy church.

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments

The apostles teaching is Christ’s teaching, Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4

Christian rule of faith is not the Bible alone! But the doctrine of the apostles! Acts 2:42

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Only the church has authority from Christ to define the truth and teach!
Matt 16:18 matt 18:18 matt 28:19 Jn 20:21-23 Jn 8:32 Jn 16:13

The teaching of Peter and the apostles and successors is the teaching of Christ!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And marys intercession is the same as was peters , johns , jude , even mine .
THEY POINTED TO JESUS and said TO DO WHAT HE SAID TO DO .
PLEASE , Please , please tell me , YA AINT GONNA START PRAYING TO ME NOW . I FORBID IT . I FORBID MEN to pray to me
when i am alive or already gone . SO WOULD MARY . SHE GONNA JUDGE YOUR CHURCH and CONDMEN IT .
PETER GONNA JUDGE your church and condemn it .
JOHN is gonna judge your church and condemn it
SO will all the saints . CAUSE ALL SAINTS , ALL TRUE ONES , POINTED TO JESUS and SAID DO what HE SAID TO DO ,
AND ALL SAINTS never desired or wanted prayer to them . ONLY TO GOD .
ONLY TO GOD .
WAKE UP THEE FAITH . PRAY ONLY TO GOD or you will be told , I NEVER KNEW YOU .
OH , most of the protestants and those even here wont warn you . BUT OUT OF LOVE I DO WARN YOU .
STOP praying to saints , to mary , to angels . PRAY TO GOD IN JESUS NAME . OR be prepared to wail on JESUS DAY .

No Jesus must obey Mary!
Honor thy father and mother

James 5:16 prayer of a righteous man availeth much, how much more the immaculate mother of God and the mother of divine grace and queen of heaven!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have often . You just wont hear it . It gets tiresome bringing scrips to folks who just twist them and wont heed them .

slow down one at a time

Mary is the mother of God!

Lk 1:43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Lk 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

so the Lord is the Lord God almighty!

Proving the divinity of Jesus Christ!

now show me how Jesus is not God, and how Mary is not mother of God???

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
moses was just a man. Why did they hear him?
Moses has successors Matt 23 christ said they must be obeyed! Why?

why are you only allowed to ignor Christ and his apostles in his church
Christ and the church are one acts 9:4 and an attack one is an attack on the other

then why don’t you obey Jesus?

What authority does Christ have?
What power does Christ have?
What mission / ministry does Christ have?

Peter, the apostles and their successors have the same authority, power, and mission! Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, even so send I you!

The apostles are Christ’s successors!
They have authority to send others as well, apostle means one who is sent!

Therefore the apostles have authority to send more apostles or successors!
Apostolic succession!

The nations still need to be taught, disciples still need to be baptized and the church the new covenant kingdom of christ still needs to be governed!

Hebrews 3:1
Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Christ is an apostle, and has authority to send other apostles, the apostles also have this authority, so the apostles continue down thru the centuries as Christ promised! Matt 28:19-20

Keys of authority! And power to bind and loose! Matt 16:18 and Matt 18:18 matt 28:19 Isa 22:21-22

Moral authority:
(Teaching)
Necessity of being taught by Christ:
Two edge sword: defining truth and condemning errors, and Interpreting scripture.

Jurisdictional authority:
(Governing / administering)
Necessity of Peter and the apostles and their successors to govern the holy church.

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments

The apostles teaching is Christ’s teaching, Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4

Christian rule of faith is not the Bible alone! But the doctrine of the apostles! Acts 2:42

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Only the church has authority from Christ to define the truth and teach!
Matt 16:18 matt 18:18 matt 28:19 Jn 20:21-23 Jn 8:32 Jn 16:13

The teaching of Peter and the apostles and successors is the teaching of Christ!
You was bred in that church my friend . Every false church i know can claim the same thing .
As though they proceeded from Christ and the apostels .
YET , how easy it is to find them false . THEY contradict the original ones .
Just like mama CC does so too do her daughters .
You all dishonor Christ and the apostels , for they teach things contrary .
The CC has long been decieved . And just like protestant churches it can claim they have the scriptures
YET , and this is one big YET , they CONTRADICT THEM .
yalls church failed you all , just like most all the protestant churches now fail theirs as well .
I hope you aint starting to believe as does popey do francis , that even mormons follow GOD , even etc .
But i bet you might be . I bet you just might be starting to go down that path yourself .
Just like the protestants are . yall gonna be on big family all right , but seated right under the dragon , NOT CHRIST .
I am watching , even some of the the men who were once most adament , FALL AWAY to this false love unity stuff .
I bet you are part of it already . OH wait , i watch your posts , SO i know you are already headed in that direction .
Believe it not , you still aint as bad as most all protestants i know . That should scare the socks off some protestants .
I never seen such a delusion move like this one . Everybody is starting to try and find common ground and unity
and JESUS and sound doctrine is more and more being abandoned for said unity and fellowship .
I watch what folks say . I seen it in you as well my friend . EVEN THOUGH you are most adament in saying
you dont follow satans right hand man , POPE francis , STILL you are headed in the same unity direction .
I tried to tell folks , IF WE are not CHRIST CENTERED , THEN ITS WHERE WE ALL HEADED

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You was bred in that church my friend . Every false church i know can claim the same thing .
As though they proceeded from Christ and the apostels .
YET , how easy it is to find them false . THEY contradict the original ones .
Just like mama CC does so too do her daughters .
You all dishonor Christ and the apostels , for they teach things contrary .
The CC has long been decieved . And just like protestant churches it can claim they have the scriptures
YET , and this is one big YET , they CONTRADICT THEM .
yalls church failed you all , just like most all the protestant churches now fail theirs as well .
I hope you aint starting to believe as does popey do francis , that even mormons follow GOD , even etc .
But i bet you might be . I bet you just might be starting to go down that path yourself .
Just like the protestants are . yall gonna be on big family all right , but seated right under the dragon , NOT CHRIST .
I am watching , even some of the the men who were once most adament , FALL AWAY to this false love unity stuff .
I bet you are part of it already . OH wait , i watch your posts , SO i know you are already headed in that direction .
Believe it not , you still aint as bad as most all protestants i know . That should scare the socks off some protestants .
I never seen such a delusion move like this one . Everybody is starting to try and find common ground and unity
and JESUS and sound doctrine is more and more being abandoned for said unity and fellowship .
I watch what folks say . I seen it in you as well my friend . EVEN THOUGH you are most adament in saying
you dont follow satans right hand man , POPE francis , STILL you are headed in the same unity direction .
I tried to tell folks , IF WE are not CHRIST CENTERED , THEN ITS WHERE WE ALL HEADED

did not answer my questions

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
slow down one at a time

Mary is the mother of God!

Lk 1:43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Lk 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

so the Lord is the Lord God almighty!

Proving the divinity of Jesus Christ!

now show me how Jesus is not God, and how Mary is not mother of God???
Son , lets stick to the subject at hand , i never said one way or another whether this is true or not .
Slow down my friend . Slow down . MARY was the MOTHER of CHRIST
and Christ cannot be seperated from GOD . YET , before MARY was , GOD was .
MARY was the mother of CHRIST . AND YES , CHRIST and GOD are ONE .
BUT CHRIST came forth of GOD . This was done for us , for our sake .
JESUS was before the world was , GOD was before the world was , BUT GOD IN FLESH , was not before the WORLD WAS .
THE WORD BECAME FLESH . This event happened , LONG after GOD was . GOD had no beginining and HAS NO END .
AND YES , THE WORD IS GOD . BUT THE WORD DID NOT BECOME FLESH in the beginning
That occured later . FOR a REASON . TO SAVE ALL WHO WOULD BELIEVE .