Biden Picks Transgender For Health Secretary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now you guys have reduced yourselves down to playground behavior? Making fun of people? Gimme a break.

no Trumpster has a leg to stand on when it comes to the President appointing under qualified people! What a joke this thread is
All we have left is humor and hope, the country is gone! A Biden/Harris presidency can only mean one thing - being ushered into Globalism, a One World Government.
Now we can just pray for the Lord to return in judgment.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am truly the least of these... and I often question my own standing with Christ... as I live as a recluse with no desire to fellowship with others... It is these kind of beliefs and issues that quite frankly exhaust me and grieve me deeply.
I suppose I came to these forums at just the wrong time... during an election... LOL... I have tried to understand... and failed... and still fail to understand... but I have seen a terrible division within Christianity... and I don't think this is pleasing to God at all.

Keep in mind, Adoration, while this may not be true of others here who post on political matters, nearly EVERYTHING I post a thread on will have something to do with prophecy, and it will be the driving motivation behind why I post it. Almost everything, including this thread. I honestly don't really care about politics, and think it has always been way too overemphasized within many churches at the expense of true spirituality, especially among the Baptists and other similar denominations.

But while I mentioned that this turn of events is why most Christians are on the Right, that was actually just as aside. The issue here for me is where things are going and what it means for the church. We can rest assured that Pete Buttigieg will likely also receive a high place in Biden's administration, probably as Transportation Secretary, which I think he attended confirmation hearings for today, so one can only expect that such people's sympathies will not lay with continuing to allow Christians to speak out on what scripture actually teaches regarding the issue of homosexuality.

5e4a1db3df87a.jpeg

Some may think these things will not effect the church, but they are dead wrong. The church is HIGHLY influenced by secular culture, and that goes especially where their mind sets and morality are concerned. And such Christians (especially the younger generation) that become deceived into thinking that men and women can practice such things and still make Heaven will realize only too late that that's not the case. I'm concerned for the next generation of Christians, because while they are getting an increasing multitude of voices telling them about being understanding of homosexuals and their plight, they are now hearing ever fewer voices warning them about the ramifications of engaging in such things on people's eternity. As I stated elsewhere, this will become the real litmus test for discerning real Christians from false ones: How willing they are to be ostracized for speaking the truth. It is a very easy thing to go with the flow in the name of "love," and quite another to suffer opposition for both God and man, and you will find that the latter was the mark of Christianity at its outset. True Christianity exposes sin. It does not excuse it.

But again, I know your post was not directed at me. Just bringing you up to date (since you are relatively new) on what my motivations usually are when I decide to post a thread.

God bless, and thanks for posting!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some may think these things will not effect the church, but they are dead wrong. The church is HIGHLY influenced by secular culture, and that goes especially where their mind sets and morality are concerned. And such Christians (especially the younger generation) that become deceived into thinking that men and women can practice such things and still make Heaven will realize only too late that that's not the case. I'm concerned for the next generation of Christians, because while they are getting an increasing multitude of voices telling them about being understanding of homosexuals and their plight, they are now hearing ever fewer voices warning them about the ramifications of engaging in such things on people's eternity. As I stated elsewhere, this will become the real litmus test for discerning real Christians from false ones: How willing they are to be ostracized for speaking the truth. It is a very easy thing to go with the flow in the name of "love," and quite another to suffer opposition for both God and man, and you will find that the latter was the mark of Christianity at its outset. True Christianity exposes sin. It does not excuse it.

I just wanted to let you know that I have read your post to me.... I am at the beginning of day 2 of being ill... and so my thoughts are not organized as I would like... Hopefully after today... with anti-biotics kicking in... I will feel better.
I always enjoy hearing from you... and you are one of the posters I take the time to read... There is an honesty in your words that I appreciate as well as a humility... We have had this conversation before.

I am very leery/wary of anyone who separates Christians into real and fake. I have good reason for this... as I come from a very legalistic family... and have been subjected to their entire list of do's and don'ts. I believe God knows His children.. and they know Him... Sanctification is a sacred process between God and believer... therefore I will not ever proclaim to know the condition of someone's heart. There are many Christians I have met and talked to that quite frankly... I would not desire to break bread with... because of their harsh and judgemental ways.

With that said... I am fully aware of what SIN is... of how ugly it is... damaging it is... and all of it leads to misery and death... I am in no way... shape or form...suggesting that we are to accept sin... however... it is not our job to police how others live... and YES I know... scripture states that we are to correct a brother in error... but that is within the confines of the church and is to be done in a very specific way... Correction is abused within the body today... Everyone and their dog seems to think it's their right to judge and condemn the sinner. That is my take on things.. LOL
We live in a fallen world... filled with darkness... as Christians we are able to move from that darkness into the Light... we cannot possibly change what others think.. say or do... and that is all I am trying to say... that job belongs to God. In the mean time.. we are commanded to LOVE one another... and that gets messy sometimes. The Christians that stand out to me the most... are the ones who simply live their lives with humility... the ones who day by day... pilgrim along adding to their faith moment by moment.

I think sometimes my writing style seems to suggest that I am only seeking the lovely... the light and the beautiful... I have been accused of this several times... including told to stay out of the kitchen if I don't like the heat... LOL In all honesty... I simply do not have the patience and tolerance for rudeness and or arrogance.

You mentioned something above that I found concerning... and perhaps it is the problem... You said the church is HIGHLY influenced by secular culture... THAT is not right.... that is not how it is supposed to be... yet... many of these mega churches have made it so with all their extravagant performances on Sunday morning... It is these churches that have given such a bad example.... they have become SECULAR CULTURE.

For me... church is in loving my transgender landlord.... when I don't necessarily want to... She is very angry with God... and we are not able to talk about religion... so I simply grace her with respect... and I love her. she knows that I am a Christian. God is the one with the power to change her heart... she even seeks me out... because I make her laugh... bring her a bit of joy... and I take the time to show her that she matters.

To be quite frank... I would much rather sit in the presence of these sinners... than with many of the Christians.

I think my painkillers are finally starting to take effect so I will stop before I get myself in too much hot water...

We are good me and you... I feel your heart.. I feel your humility.

Reactions: amadeus

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sort of thing is why most American Christians have been on the Right, and still are. Not that I'm saying all Democrats are evil, but this is definitely not a Christian move. Doesn't matter whether Biden is "Catholic" or not. Actions speak louder than words, and this is not wonderful news for anyone who is spiritually conservative, let alone politically.

Joe Biden selects Pennsylvania's Dr. Rachel Levine as assistant health secretary

PRLEENKU6RBVDCOGXGUWRHHSLQ.JPG
And he's unqualified for the post.
The Editors: Dr. Rachel Levine should resign as PA Health Secretary

But Biden is populating his cabinet using Identity Politics.That's all the qualification needed.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wanted to let you know that I have read your post to me.... I am at the beginning of day 2 of being ill... and so my thoughts are not organized as I would like... Hopefully after today... with anti-biotics kicking in... I will feel better.

Just now seeing this post. Hope you are feeling better.
I always enjoy hearing from you... and you are one of the posters I take the time to read... There is an honesty in your words that I appreciate as well as a humility...

I'm glad someone does, LoL. You're never quite sure : )
I am very leery/wary of anyone who separates Christians into real and fake. I have good reason for this... as I come from a very legalistic family... and have been subjected to their entire list of do's and don'ts. I believe God knows His children.. and they know Him... Sanctification is a sacred process between God and believer... therefore I will not ever proclaim to know the condition of someone's heart. There are many Christians I have met and talked to that quite frankly... I would not desire to break bread with... because of their harsh and judgemental ways.

Yes.
With that said... I am fully aware of what SIN is... of how ugly it is... damaging it is... and all of it leads to misery and death... I am in no way... shape or form...suggesting that we are to accept sin... however... it is not our job to police how others live... and YES I know... scripture states that we are to correct a brother in error...

Ok, here is where I would pause and clarify something. When we are discussing standing up for the word of God in the public arena against something like homosexuality, the motivation is not to police or correct; it is to stand for truth, so that the true voice of God is not silenced for good in society. It is what scripture describes as the sword of the Spirit, and cuts through lies that others are saying about the true path to Heaven vs. a path that will send men to Hell. Certainly we are not to judge men's hearts, at least without the Lord revealing them to us, but no matter what is in a man's heart, he cannot grossly violate the commandments of God and hope for justification or forgiveness without repentance from it.
Everyone and their dog seems to think it's their right to judge and condemn the sinner. That is my take on things.. LOL
We live in a fallen world... filled with darkness... as Christians we are able to move from that darkness into the Light... we cannot possibly change what others think.. say or do... and that is all I am trying to say... that job belongs to God. In the mean time.. we are commanded to LOVE one another...

Ah, see, we have a strong disagreement in our point of view here. If no one stands for the REAL truth, it disappears, and then everyone is practicing lesbianism and homosexuality and everyone thinks it is pleasing to God. Do you understand my point? This is what Satan hopes to accomplish with all this: To CHANGE Christianity into an entirely different thing, to where despite what they say with their mouths, their actions are in direct disobedience to God, and yet they have been deceived into no longer knowing any better.
To be quite frank... I would much rather sit in the presence of these sinners... than with many of the Christians.

Yes, but sin must still be stood against. Despite forgiving the woman caught in adultery, He nevertheless told her, "Go and SIN no more." Sin still has to be called sin, and publicly, or the gates to immoral depravity will swing wide open, and there were no longer be any resistance to it within the church. And this is precisely the direction things are going in.
We are good me and you... I feel your heart.. I feel your humility.

That's very nice of you to say, and I hope you don't think my post was targeting. Just responding to your thoughts is all.

God bless!
- H

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sort of thing is why most American Christians have been on the Right, and still are. Not that I'm saying all Democrats are evil, but this is definitely not a Christian move. Doesn't matter whether Biden is "Catholic" or not. Actions speak louder than words, and this is not wonderful news for anyone who is spiritually conservative, let alone politically.

Joe Biden selects Pennsylvania's Dr. Rachel Levine as assistant health secretary

PRLEENKU6RBVDCOGXGUWRHHSLQ.JPG
LOL! Anyone who knowingly votes for murderers of MILLIONS of unborn babies has to be Satan's child!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte