Biden prepping plans to evacuate Americans from Taiwan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Makes for the question, what's being planned that JB would do this?
Don't know if anything is being planned, but given the present levels of hostilities and the public declarations that China will take Taiwan by force if necessary, it is only prudent for a POTUS to have plans in place to evacutae US citizens from any land that is hotly contested.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blinken has fouled all this up so greatly it now looks hopeless that gangs of idiots can save any of it. John McCain warned us all of how miserable Blinken actually was/

Toss in the Biden foul up by insulting the Rpyals in Saudi .....You can clearly see the stupidity of what is called upon to run this country.

Whe I was working on my Masters. I took a course in International Marketing. We received a book that told you how to act, how to conduct yourself and how to be accepted in a foreign country........Looks like these inept group of fools lost the book.....

I don't think China is willing to pay that price yet ......They see what is going on in Russia and understand the price Putin is paying .....Is China willing to surrender thousands just to lose globaly?

Reactions: ButterflyJones

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't know if anything is being planned, but given the present levels of hostilities and the public declarations that China will take Taiwan by force if necessary, it is only prudent for a POTUS to have plans in place to evacutae US citizens from any land that is hotly contested.
I think Afghanistan refutes that idea.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Afghanistan refutes that idea.

The consideration has to include the possible price China pays for a duplicate of the Russian mistake. I read recently that the Chinese economy has dropped by 7% over the past year. That means the world is suffering infaltion wise and not ordering at the rate they did in years past. If China attacks and starts a war .....How much more will the world back off on orders? At what point do Chinese, not members of the Party, but dying for a war they did not start ...decide to take down Xi?

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The consideration has to include the possible price China pays for a duplicate of the Russian mistake. I read recently that the Chinese economy has dropped by 7% over the past year. That means the world is suffering infaltion wise and not ordering at the rate they did in years past. If China attacks and starts a war .....How much more will the world back off on orders? At what point do Chinese, not members of the Party, but dying for a war they did not start ...decide to take down Xi?
I think the history America has carved out with regard to dispatching presidents and any who get in the way of our agenda informs that question.

If we want Xi gone....

I still think it's all a game among the actual powers behind the global curtains. Both Axis and Allies are in it together.

While the puppets that gain attention as their public figures generate the conflict and ascribed emotions that creates and sustains a fear paradigm among the majority of global pawns, citizens.

They're not going to cut their own throats. They're going to cut ours.
Skyhigh inflation, wars and rumors of wars, poverty, pandemic, environmental chaos, etc....

Knowing the pawns will look to the leadership, that center back row on the chess board, to save them. No matter the cost to us, not them.

Demons run this worlds governments from behind the curtain. Because, as we are told, the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

Which is why a Christian who loves America was targeted by them so to destroy his intent to exorcise the evil that had corrupted our nation and economy for decades.

Unfortunately, he wasn't aware traitors posing as RINO'S were all-around him.

Next time, if they let him live, and enter the office for what would actually be a 3rd term, he'll prayerfully be wiser for having that former experience.
Maybe, just maybe, he'll save our nation and economy again.

America is a Corporation. He's ideal for the job.