Biden Says Teach Islam in Schools

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I heard Biden say he wishes we would teach Islam in our schools (Fox News / Ingraham Angle).

He has lost his ever loving mind.

Not necessarily. It would be good to teach that Isalm is an evil political force hell-bent on subduing everyone to obey its laws and demands regardless of the wishes of the person involved.

It would be good to teach that Mohammed was a paedophile.

It would be good to teach that the Qumran gives Muslims authority to kill anyone who does not submit to Islam.

It would be good to teach that if anyone stops being a Muslim and joins another faith unless he recants and becomes a Muslim again he will be killed.

It would be good to teach that if you live in a Muslim governed country, If you do not embrace the Islamic way of life, you have to pay extra taxes, leave or be killed.

It would be good to teach that they lie through their teeth and tell Muslims if they martyr themselves in the name of Islam they will end up in heaven with 76 virgins.

It would be good to teach that the leadership of Islam never offer themselves to be a suicide bomber. They always pick on innocent Muslims and lie them into offering themselves to be killed.

It would be good to teach that the mosque around the corner from you is in all probability a place for the imam to get recruits for violence and suicide bombing amongst your community.

It would be good to teach that the local imam is probably teaching the Muslims that your country is a bad country and should be forced to adopt shariah law and that they should wage jihad to make this possible.

It would be good to teach that they believe that every mosque built is one step closer to taking over the country.

Every word I have written is the truth but the problem is, would the government be allowed to teach the truth?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not necessarily. It would be good to teach that Isalm is an evil political force hell-bent on subduing everyone to obey its laws and demands regardless of the wishes of the person involved.

It would be good to teach that Mohammed was a paedophile.

It would be good to teach that the Qumran gives Muslims authority to kill anyone who does not submit to Islam.

It would be good to teach that if anyone stops being a Muslim and joins another faith unless he recants and becomes a Muslim again he will be killed.

It would be good to teach that if you live in a Muslim governed country, If you do not embrace the Islamic way of life, you have to pay extra taxes, leave or be killed.

It would be good to teach that they lie through their teeth and tell Muslims if they martyr themselves in the name of Islam they will end up in heaven with 76 virgins.

It would be good to teach that the leadership of Islam never offer themselves to be a suicide bomber. They always pick on innocent Muslims and lie them into offering themselves to be killed.

It would be good to teach that the mosque around the corner from you is in all probability a place for the imam to get recruits for violence and suicide bombing amongst your community.

It would be good to teach that the local imam is probably teaching the Muslims that your country is a bad country and should be forced to adopt shariah law and that they should wage jihad to make this possible.

It would be good to teach that they believe that every mosque built is one step closer to taking over the country.

Every word I have written is the truth but the problem is, would the government be allowed to teach the truth?
I agree that it would be good for U.S. schools to teach the evils of Islam, but many are promoting it as a good, peaceful religion. If that’s not bad enough, Christians have been told that we cannot talk about our religion in public schools.

This has become a widespread problem, but I will relay my personal experience. In the 80s, I was teaching U.S. history in a public school. The principal called me into his office and said that a parent complained that I was talking about Christianity in class. We had been discussing the Protestant Reformation, which was mentioned in the textbook. I asked him if this was not okay. He said I could talk about this topic as long as I didn’t say what I believed. According to Supreme Court rulings, this was not accurate, but school personnel across America had been pushing this erroneous idea. This has left a vacuum that is being filled with curricula pushing such ideologies as New Age and Islam, among others.

Obama opened the floodgates for the influence of Islam in America. Evidently, Biden would continue this dangerous trend.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Who is Biden, and why should I care?
Biden is running against Trump for president of the USA. China is a big player in your part of the world and our relationship with them will have a big impact on Australia. If you want to prepare for the worst case start learning Mandarin Chinese.

Reactions: Mr C

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Biden is running against Trump for president of the USA. China is a big player in your part of the world and our relationship with them will have a big impact on Australia. If you want to prepare for the worst case start learning Mandarin Chinese.
I have been preparing for the end of society since I was a child.

Reactions: lforrest and Mr C

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard Biden say he wishes we would teach Islam in our schools (Fox News / Ingraham Angle).

He has lost his ever loving mind.
Is that not par for public schools ? (since about 1960 - the direction since then at least) ? i.e. politicians have abandoned Christian education decades ago....

Reactions: Mr C

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well of course do that if you want to talk to the oppressors.

Or, learn Hebrew, to talk with Yahweh, who gives us life and freedom and joy and peace and salvation and wisdom -
all in all in Jesus.