Biggest mistake of the church and we need to go back

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or you implying that my acceptance of the deity of Christ is a limitation and an apostate teaching?

I am saying that pushing only the deity of Christ is a limitation.
And? That it is not necessary to go unto the Father that sent Christ? As in ONLY JESUS! ONLY JESUS!
IS an apostate teaching!
SHOULD you understand this?
You would then understand this:
1 Corinthians 12:21
And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
This is a warning for those who's get "blown off" when asking good, pertinent, and viable questions concerning the faith.
RUN! Don't walk away from assemblages such as these!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am saying that pushing only the deity of Christ is a limitation.
And? That it is not necessary to go unto the Father that sent Christ? As in ONLY JESUS! ONLY JESUS!
IS
an apostate teaching!
SHOULD you understand this?
You would then understand this:
1 Corinthians 12:21
And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
This is a warning for those who's get "blown off" when asking good, pertinent, and viable questions concerning the faith.
RUN! Don't walk away from assemblages such as these!

But iof teh foot deniews the deity of Christ- that foot is diseased and needs attention! I don't push only Jesus! I know I have been with myself for 47 years so I know what I have taught over the decades!