Billy Connolly

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dare I ask, are you a northerner, southerner, Scottish, or welsh ?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am a southerner x

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How dare you?:)
Clapham Junction. My parents brought me me here aged 10 from South Africa.
Sorry ...sseth ahfrikaa
Lol, oh a Londoner, with South African over tones. We have a South African chef at the care home where I work, do like his accent
I haven’t been to Clapham Junction since the 1970’s , bank training and adventures chasing The Osmonds round London.
How is it going up there with the virus, I saw London had it pretty bad. Our numbers will no doubt go up as the warmer weather brings everyone down to the seaside !
Rita

saintiaint

Mar 4, 2021
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, oh a Londoner, with South African over tones. We have a South African chef at the care home where I work, do like his accent
I haven’t been to Clapham Junction since the 1970’s , bank training and adventures chasing The Osmonds round London.
How is it going up there with the virus, I saw London had it pretty bad. Our numbers will no doubt go up as the warmer weather brings everyone down to the seaside !
Rita
I'm gonna be a pain and ignore that question. Hate talking about covid

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Billy Connolly - I have never liked him or his humour - never thought him funny at all. The best thing I thought was his performance as John Brown in 'Mrs Brown' with Judi Dench as Queen Victoria.

Reactions: saintiaint

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Billy Connolly - I have never liked him or his humour - never thought him funny at all. The best thing I thought was his performance as John Brown in 'Mrs Brown' with Judi Dench as Queen Victoria.
Yes he was very good , brilliant film x

Reactions: Pearl