Black Panther star Letitia Wright's new production company is inspired by God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Black Panther star Letitia Wright has set up a new production company and the name for it is inspired by her Christian faith.

The 26-year-old told Porter, the magazine of Net-a-Porter, that the company's name, Threesixteen Productions, is rooted in the Bible verse John 3:16.

The Bible verse is a favorite with many Christians and says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

"It was a name that was pressed on my heart," Wright said.

"When I was in a dark place, God reached out to me and I kind of see my production company in that sense: there's an issue and it needs a little bit of saving."

According to its website, the mission of the production company is to create "meaningful content within the entertainment industry."

Source - https://www.christiantoday.com/arti...duction.company.is.inspired.by.god/135787.htm

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Black Panther star Letitia Wright has set up a new production company and the name for it is inspired by her Christian faith.

The 26-year-old told Porter, the magazine of Net-a-Porter, that the company's name, Threesixteen Productions, is rooted in the Bible verse John 3:16.

The Bible verse is a favorite with many Christians and says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

"It was a name that was pressed on my heart," Wright said.

"When I was in a dark place, God reached out to me and I kind of see my production company in that sense: there's an issue and it needs a little bit of saving."

According to its website, the mission of the production company is to create "meaningful content within the entertainment industry."

Source - https://www.christiantoday.com/arti...duction.company.is.inspired.by.god/135787.htm

Sounds like some good news for the entertainment industry.

I hope some good movies come out of this new production company that possibly may lead people or point them towards Jesus.