Blankets & woollen clothes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, it is winter time you can pray if it is God's will God will bless me with blankets and wollen clothes to give to needy people. I always want others experience God's love and come to know & worship Him.

Thanks!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, it is winter time you can pray if it is God's will God will bless me with blankets and wollen clothes to give to needy people. I always want others experience God's love and come to know & worship Him.

Thanks!
That seems to be a worthy request. I add my request to yours.

Reactions: My Dreams

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Done!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying!