Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Forgiveness is not dependent upon forgiving others as it was in the time of Christ…..although it’s a good idea…. as unforgiveness will eat at you from the inside.

Forgiveness changed under the new covenant.

Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Col 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

Unforgivable sin

I have heard many different assessments of what the unforgivable sin is ….and honestly the Bible does not come right out and state it…………which is a good thing.

Hopefully I can make this understandable

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

That is a scripture we are all familiar with….

In that verse we see the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman. Now we know that the woman doesn’t have seed, but we know the reference to that was our savior Jesus Christ. (Luk 1:35)

In addition to that we know that by making Jesus Christ Lord in our life we are born again (Rom 10:9&10) to which we receive the incorruptible seed (spirit) 1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

You can’t lose seed (spirit) Just as you cannot lose the seed of your earthly father no matter what you do, seed is seed. Your natural body has the seed of your earthly father, a born again person (body, soul, spirit) has the incorruptible seed of God. Once a person is born again of God’s seed …they cannot commit the unforgivable sin. You can deny God, curse the bible, and beat up Christians for the rest of your life, but you won’t change the seed of God within you.

These are the related biblical scripture on unforgivable sin (Mat 12:31&32, Mar 3:28&29, Luk 12:10, 1Jo 3:8-12)
But I do want to note a few things from Mat 12:31 and Jhn 8:13ff.

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy [against] the [Holy] Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men.

They shall not be forgiven is in the sense of absolute cannot be forgiven…

With “The” article the Spirit is referencing God …who is spirit (Jhn 4:24)

There is only one sin that is unalterable…. thus making it unforgivable according to God ….that is being born of the devils seed. It is unalterable just as the seed of God in you is unalterable it cannot be change and thus makes it unforgivable.

Jhn 8:44 tells us why →Ye are of your father the devil,← and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

((I would suggest reading all of Jhn 8:12-59))

Our father is God …we acquired that position as children when we were born again (seed)...... At the time Christ spoke this to the Jews…. the new birth was not available to believers… as it is now.

The Pharisees acquired a position as children of darkness...... Remember it had been 400 years without a prophet…and in those years of Babylonian mysticism and occult practices…the devil had a field day. These guys were supposed to be the ones who maintained the statutes and practices that God had set up …but instead, they went by the way of Cain.

What I am stating is this.... God can’t (it’s impossible) to forgive someone who makes the serpent their father…that is seed … seed of the devil…. and seed is seed …it can’t be changed.

I have met those of seed when I was a priest in the satanic arena which I practiced in before God rescued me. You would never know them if you met them on the street, in the banking arena, religious hierarchy, the music industry, or the political arena… although ….God may inform you if it was necessary …but for the most part they would appear like the Pharisees did in their time.

And if you notice Jesus did not rebuke them (cast them out) in John because He couldn’t…. devil spirits you can cast out …..seed you cannot…it’s permanent.

Of course, what you believe is up to you, …. but that is what I know from both experience and what the truth of the Word indicates.

A person born again cannot commit the unforgivable sin. And a natural person has to be fully aware of what they are doing to make Satan their father …it cannot happen accidently.
The seed of the devil being the lake of fire. or better put, the seed of anger being resentment, bitterness and un- forgivness.

No one should presume that being born again gives you invulnerability. This is naive

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Holy Sprirt is not a 'She'.

John 16:12-15
“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine.
Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.
God is of male nature, meaning positive (+). Within this positive/male nature, we have the Holy Spirit or the "Divine Mother" which is the female aspect of something that is in its essence male. Its depicted as the "Mother Father" and has a female/male attribute because it through the Holy Spirit that we are born into heaven.

This explains the confusion. The Holy Spirit is male in essence but holds the female nature of the three.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is of male nature, meaning positive (+). Within this positive/male nature, we have the Holy Spirit or the "Divine Mother" which is the female aspect of something that is in its essence male. Its depicted as the "Mother Father" and has a female/male attribute because it through the Holy Spirit that we are born into heaven.

This explains the confusion. The Holy Spirit is male in essence but holds the female nature of the three.
Do you have a scripture(s) that denotes this?
Thank you

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you have a scripture(s) that denotes this?
Thank you

Tell that to God

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
Yes but Satan himself was an angel of God and is a good warning to those that are naive and ignorant. When we fall from grace, we fall into the lake of fire. Like wise, when we fall from the joy of God into bitterness and resentment in anyway shape or form, we have started the cycle of sin once again.

Reactions: David in NJ

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems feasible and sin in its own right, but being un-forgiving yourself, in its parallelled opposite nature, stops the movement of forgivness in your heart and what is received via the Holy Spirit. When I say parallelled opposite nature it is similar to what's called the anti christ. Son of god is to give life, Anti-christ or the "evil one" is to take life. The Holy Spirit(Compassion) is forgiving, the Lake of Fire(resentment or bitterness) is un-forgiving. Anything else BUT un resolved forgivness will get you through the gate. This is due to the relationship between the two and there opposite but parallelled nature.

Mt 5:23-24: "“So if you are presenting a sacrifice at the altar in the Temple and you suddenly remember that someone has something against you, leave your sacrifice there at the altar. Go and be reconciled to that person. Then come and offer your sacrifice to God."
Forgiveness and love are 2 of the best fruits we can display in our Christian identity for sure Zach. Forgiveness is extremely important for our own personal salvation as well, Mat 6:14

Reactions: David in NJ