BLM supports looting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Left always accuses others of what they love to do themselves. It's gonna be interesting to see what dirty tricks they come up with this election. Murder maybe? I talked recently to a Lefty lady. She said "I hope someone kills Trump"!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is unsubstantiated, but if he has and sought forgiveness then it is forgiven. It would not be my place to hold a grudge for what God has forgiven.

But what is this hipocracy? The left openly supports abortions.
I'm not sure any of the churches he's been in taught him about this.

Trump said he hasn't asked God to forgive him. You can also see it in how he deals with other people too since he never asks people to forgive him, never admits injuring them.

Reactions: bukka

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Left always accuses others of what they love to do themselves. It's gonna be interesting to see what dirty tricks they come up with this election. Murder maybe? I talked recently to a Lefty lady. She said "I hope someone kills Trump"!

That would be ironic indeed,since Trump suggested that if Hillary Clinton were elected, the only way to stop it would be by the "2nd Amendment People." That got him a visit and a talking-to from the Secret Service.

Killing him would be a tragedy; he needs to face responsibility for what he's done, after he leaves office.

Reactions: bukka

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who was it that received 45 MILLION from the baby butchers?

Trump got a lot more than that from them. Birds of a feather, you know. Trump did it to his own child.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know yourself what you wrote? You wrote: "I actually hope they continue to show support for these actions." How could BLM continue to show support for actions if the actions stopped?

Once again it would be important to read my post before making the comment you did. Because I said nothing like you claimed.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FBI director to Congress: Most domestic terror cases are driven by "white supremacist violence"

Despite Trump's denials, FBI Director Christopher Wray says right-wing racist terrorism is a major threat
FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress on Tuesday that the agency has seen an increase in the number of domestic terror arrests this fiscal year, a majority of which have been motivated by white supremacy.

Wray told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the FBI has recorded about 100 domestic terrorism arrests in the last nine months. “A majority of the domestic terrorism cases we've investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence,” he told the panel.
FBI chief: White supremacists are major domestic terror threat

I think white supremacists are a major threat. Any radical group is like ANTIFA and white supremacists groups.

That has little to do with BLM and their supporters rioting and looting. White supremacists hate cops too, so the fact they joined the rioters and looters is no surprise.

I have posted many articles and photos of those rioting in various places and the photos were sure not of a bunch white supremacists.

You are not still claiming that the only rioters and looters are white supremacists are you? Do you need me to post the items again?

I don't think we need to go down that road again. Cause you never answered my questions last time I did.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This support for riots and looting by BLM has been going on for a while.

Black Lives Matter leader justifies rioting in interview with Tomi Lahren

BLM leader: we'll "burn" the system down if U.S. won't give us what we want

And these certainly are not white supremacists.
Black Lives Matter Rioters Take Over Rodeo Drive, Twerk on Cars, Loot and Destroy Gucci Store! (VIDEOS)

And neither were these.
Chicago police video shows 'ambush' of officers at Grant Park Columbus statue, authorities say

I'd also like to point out a Ronald McDonald house was attacked in Chicago by rioters. The rioters in Chicago were not white supremacists. So, I am hoping that folks here are not buying what some are selling.

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think white supremacists are a major threat. Any radical group is like ANTIFA and white supremacists groups.

Right-wing extremists killed 38 people in U.S. in 2019
Right-wing extremists killed 38 people in U.S. in 2019, Anti-Defamation League finds

Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years

Pretty much says it all.

That has little to do with BLM

As you saw, it has a lot to do with it.

Nazi’s Caught Dressing As BLM Protestors To Instigate Riots

Nazi's Caught Dressing As BLM Protestors To Instigate Riots

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

“Boogaloo boy” killed officer, used BLM protest as cover: prosecutors

White supremacists posing as BLM protesters instigated Richmond riots: Police

"As I began with, I want to send a thanks to the BLM protesters on the ground who decried the white supremacists once they were identified. I'm thankful to you for drawing the line and sticking up not just for the sanctity of your movement, but also the safety of your fellow Richmonders that you marched alongside as well," Smith said.

Richmond Mayor: Undercover White Supremacists Dressed as Black Lives Matter Started Riots

There's lot more. Would you like to see some more? Police were quickly onto the right-wing and their supporters rioting and looting. White supremacists hate cops too, so the fact they were the actual rioters and looters is no surprise. Nor is is surprising that BLM leaders turned in the rioters, protected police officers from the racists, and tried to stop them from destroying property.

You are not still claiming that the only rioters and looters are white supremacists are you?

If you have to lie about what I said to make your point, that's a pretty good clue that you're not being honest with us. I said that I'd be shocked if there were no black demonstrators at all who had done what the right has been doing. I'm just pointing out that rioting, vandalism, and killing are the objectives of the right, while BLM has moved to stop it when they can.

And that's the difference between the white nationalists and BLM.

I don't think we need to go down that road again.

Bring it up again,and you're going to see it again. That's how it works.

Cause you never answered my questions last time I did.

Feel free to ask again, anything you thought I didn't answer. Write it down this time, so you don't forget again. And if you're smart, you won't lie about what I said again.

• Angry
Reactions: mailmandan

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know yourself what you wrote? You wrote: "I actually hope they continue to show support for these actions." How could BLM continue to show support for actions if the actions stopped?

You've also been chastised by another member on this.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right-wing extremists killed 38 people in U.S. in 2019
Right-wing extremists killed 38 people in U.S. in 2019, Anti-Defamation League finds

Pretty much says it all.

As you saw, it has a lot to do with it.

Nazi’s Caught Dressing As BLM Protestors To Instigate Riots

Nazi's Caught Dressing As BLM Protestors To Instigate Riots

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

“Boogaloo boy” killed officer, used BLM protest as cover: prosecutors

"As I began with, I want to send a thanks to the BLM protesters on the ground who decried the white supremacists once they were identified. I'm thankful to you for drawing the line and sticking up not just for the sanctity of your movement, but also the safety of your fellow Richmonders that you marched alongside as well," Smith said.

Richmond Mayor: Undercover White Supremacists Dressed as Black Lives Matter Started Riots

There's lot more. Would you like to see some more? Police were quickly onto the right-wing and their supporters rioting and looting. White supremacists hate cops too, so the fact they were the actual rioters and looters is no surprise. Nor is is surprising that BLM leaders turned in the rioters, protected police officers from the racists, and tried to stop them from destroying property.

If you have to lie about what I said to make your point, that's a pretty good clue that you're not being honest with us. I said that I'd be shocked if there were no black demonstrators at all who had done what the right has been doing. I'm just pointing out that rioting, vandalism, and killing are the objectives of the right, while BLM has moved to stop it when they can.

And that's the difference between the white nationalists and BLM.

Bring it up again,and you're going to see it again. That's how it works.

Feel free to ask again, anything you thought I didn't answer. Write it down this time, so you don't forget again. And if you're smart, you won't lie about what I said again.

I hope you don't think I disagreeing with you. Because Im not. White supremacists hate cops too. But the majority of the riots and violence in these cities are not white supremacists. You get one bogaloo boy and suddenly the hundreds of people rioting are all white supremacists? Where on earth do you get that from?

The riots in Portland are not white supremacists riots. The riots in Seattle are not. The riots in Chicago are not. The riots in New York were not.

https://allnewspipeline.com/images/BaltRiotsGray11.jpg

Were those guys white supremacists?

I will take you more seriously when you finally decided to be honest and admit that BLM supporters have done as much if not more of the rioting across the country than white supremacists. I agree that white supremacists are involved in some places. But you make it sound like the rioting is all their fault.

Do you agree that BLM supporters are also rioting?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And one should make a distinction between Communism, as practiced by different Christian groups from New Testament times on, with Marxism.
Correction: It wasn't called Commumism in the Bible, and I've already pointed out how today's Communism is very different from the early Christians sharing there possessions.

In today's vernacular, Marxism IS Communism.

Last edited:
Reactions: rjs330 and kcnalp

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone's taken advantage of your trust in them. The 1978 Camp David Accords that ended the very real (three wars) hostilities between Egypt and Israel actually did involve a peace deal. And yes, the principles did get Nobel Prizes. Not likely for announcing something that has been a reality for some time, now.

You do know that the United Arab Emirates has never been at war with Israel, right? In fact, they've cooperated with Israel in the past. They've even done joint military exercises. Would you like to learn about that?

They have a common enemy in Iran, and that is what all of this is about.

However, this really means very little to Israel, compared to Biden's decades-old support for Israel. That relationship means a lot, and Israelis were pleased to know that the democrate candidate will be a good friend of Israel.
More of your inane and ignorant drivel . . .

First of all - this peace accord between Israel and the UAE is vital for this extremely unstable region - and was born fro their mutual disdain for the Obama abomination that was the Iran Nuclear deal.
Ummmmm, WHO was Obama's Chief foreign Affairs "expert" on this nightmarish deal?? JOE BIDEN.

So, inadvertently - Biden and Obama drove the UAE and Israel together and united them against the insane regime that is Iran - but they'll never cop to that.

As for a Democratic Candidate being a "good friend" of Israel - it was the Obama-Biden Administration that had the WORST relationship on record with Israel. In an unprecedented move - they completely SHUNNED Prime Minister Netanyahu when he visited the U.S. to speak before Congress.
THEN came the Iran Nuclear abortion . . .

Do your homework son . . .

Reactions: mailmandan

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Trump supports it, but lies about it. That's pretty much his M.O.
SUUUURRRRRE he does.

Stop lying, son . . .

6568.jpg

Pro Life Quotes form the most Pro Life President in HISTORY - Donald J.Trump:

“There could be no greater contrast to the beautiful image of a mother holding her infant child than the chilling displays our nation saw in recent days.
Lawmakers in New York cheered with delight upon the passage of legislation that would allow a baby to be ripped from a mother’s womb, moments from birth.
These are living, feeling beautiful babies who will never get the chance to share their love and their dreams with the world.”

“To defend the dignity of every person, I am asking Congress to prohibit the late-term abortion of children who can feel pain in the mother’s womb.”

“Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life.”

“Let us reaffirm a fundamental truth: All children, born and unborn, are made in the holy image of God.”