Blockers..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

Even so, the Lord will not let injustice go on forever especially if it concerns him Romans 8:28, and we all have our own salvation to work out, just because I'm at delayed doesn't mean you have to be, people can still go prepare themself, are you doing that cause if not maybe you should take your own advice. What does my life and salvation have to do with others, though the hour is late doesn't mean I don't it's too late... And even if it so happens to be atleast you can know you are saved for preparing yourself...etc. as long as you are saved why worry about it...
Sorry, I was trying to be encouraging you that the Lord is looking after you... No matter at what stage in life you are. Sorry for offending you.

Reactions: Helen

Brian_B

Dec 28, 2019
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I'm not preaching to anyone..I was talking to David...he said he could not understand my writings and that I had bad theology ..if y'all gonna correct me atleast point out my errors first and not a figure of speech I said to David...John 3:12
Nothing about your statement is love. God has said that women shouldn't teach. I don't know why or claim to understand why, but you can't undermined God's authority because you disagree with it. If you disagree with a part of the Bible then you should pray on it and seek good console. Not attack another member of this site. God doesn't think women are antiquate, he has different roles for men and women.

Reactions: reformed1689

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
www.jenaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing about your statement is love. God has said that women shouldn't teach. I don't know why or claim to understand why, but you can't undermined God's authority because you disagree with it. If you disagree with a part of the Bible then you should pray on it and seek good console. Not attack another member of this site. God doesn't think women are antiquate, he has different roles for men and women.
[moderated]..I don't have to do [moderated] period..you know where to find a bible..

Last edited by a moderator:

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't know why David keeps arguing with us, I'm not trying to dismiss his posts but I won't agree with something that I know is not true ...he's just spatting out things ..I bet he is confused about his own writing and just keep talking BS cause he know he is in denial ...he probably does see the truth but keep denying it because he don't want to say we right...even though he knows we are telling the truth...he does it to feel right and superior in his posts...cause he thinks he is correct when in reality he is in error...I guess one would do anything to hide the truth while facing it...and scripture doesn't lie, I mean him of all people must be in the bible more then us..he can't possibly be a bible devoted believer and say we are wrong when the scripture speaks for itself...David can't imply he's a bible lover and then turn around and reject scripture I post to him backing up my responses to him...
You only think it is not true because you don't know Scripture. Instead of actually examining scripture, you resort to ad hominem attacks. The only one rejecting Scripture here is you.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple we have being deceived by church and religion for so long that the truth has gotten far from many than it should be, I dont agree with the whole bible there are far to many arguments over which text is right, even today scholars are still unsure over who wrote what, but we have Christ who is the truth and because of Him God gave us His best, the Holy Spirit His mark upon His children that,

Gal_4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

and

Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

al one needs do is ask, but you already knew that.
This is an exaggerated argument about the status of the Bible. But let me ask you this, if you don't believe the whole Bible, which parts do you get to ignore? You just get to pick and choose what you like and don't like?

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
www.jenaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think cursing is appropriate? Clearly you are not speaking with the spirit of Christ here.
Even then Jesus turned over money tables and got angry, hey God wants us to be like Christ but I don't think he ever said we was Jesus! I'm not God..I am a human being with emotions like you! And even if I'm not God I am even sure God heart breaks sometimes...

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even then Jesus turned over money tables and got angry, hey God wants us to be like Christ but I don't think he ever said we was Jesus! I'm not God..I am a human being with emotions like you! And even if I'm not God I am even sure God heart breaks sometimes...
And now you are making excuses for sin instead of having a repentant spirit.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is an exaggerated argument about the status of the Bible. But let me ask you this, if you don't believe the whole Bible, which parts do you get to ignore? You just get to pick and choose what you like and don't like?
Just not the parts that you pick and choose funny isnt it...

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And now you are making excuses for sin instead of having a repentant spirit.
I dont know anyone on this planet that needs an excuse to sin, just find lots of angry christians trying to make themselves appear clean on the outside.

Mat_23:26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have already in other threads.
Does it not appear to you that you have written more discouraging words on this forum than encouraging ones? Perhaps it is too late now for this lady who was really trying to do some right things. Her last words earlier this evening sounded like she might not return. For someone who is supposed to have some formal education on things biblical, did you miss the parts where they were talking about mercy... or was your own conclusion on that the best one going as well?

"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Matt 5:7

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does it not appear to you that you have written more discouraging words on this forum than encouraging ones? Perhaps it is too late now for this lady who was really trying to do some right things. Her last words earlier this evening sounded like she might not return. For someone who is supposed to have some formal education on things biblical, did you miss the parts where they were talking about mercy... or was your own conclusion on that the best one going as well?

"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Matt 5:7

I must admit when new people come to this forum there is not much here these days to encourage them to stay.

I think maybe in our dissecting of God and what the bible is saying, we forget the The Victory, The Glory, and the wonderful Plan of God ... and the Good News that God has given us ..and all His promises.

"I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself. - In His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He bare them, and carried them all the days of old. - As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings: so the LORD alone did lead him."

"Even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. - This God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death."

Praise the Lord!! :)

@Jenniferdiana3637 Happy New year Jennifer.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I must admit when new people come to this forum there is not much here these days to encourage them to stay.

I think maybe in our dissecting of God and what the bible is saying, we forget the The Victory, The Glory, and the wonderful Plan of God ... and the Good News that God has given us ..and all His promises.

"I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself. - In His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He bare them, and carried them all the days of old. - As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings: so the LORD alone did lead him."

"Even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. - This God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death."

Praise the Lord!! :)

@Jenniferdiana3637 Happy New year Jennifer.

I pity any new Christian if they dont walk straight into His loving arms, the days are growing darker and very little Love or light around.

The cast God out of there schools,
they threw God out of there churches
they threw God out of there governments
they threw God out of there courts
He isnt even the first though on the minds of Christian
too many persuing righteousness by there own means, so few persuing Christ

chritianity is going to get a rude awakening than where will there pride and hope be.

We are here because there are those who seek and cant find any who agree, they may not answer but they do read, it them we are here for, not those want to prove there worth by there works.

Christ is coming He will not Tarry, so few will be ready.

God bless

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think cursing is appropriate?

Cursing? Which is worse ...bad language or condemning people and tearing them down to build ourselves up?

Clearly you are not speaking with the spirit of Christ here.

Luke 9:54-55 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? [55] But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, I don't know why David keeps arguing with us, I'm not trying to dismiss his posts but I won't agree with something that I know is not true ...he's just spatting out things ..I bet he is confused about his own writing and just keep talking BS cause he know he is in denial ...he probably does see the truth but keep denying it because he don't want to say we right...even though he knows we are telling the truth...he does it to feel right and superior in his posts...cause he thinks he is correct when in reality he is in error...I guess one would do anything to hide the truth while facing it...and scripture doesn't lie, I mean him of all people must be in the bible more then us..he can't possibly be a bible devoted believer and say we are wrong when the scripture speaks for itself...David can't imply he's a bible lover and then turn around and reject scripture I post to him backing up my responses to him...
Jennifer, you have terrible run-on sentences, you should use punctuation more. And why do you always use ellipses in the place of commas and periods? And, don't repeat so much in the same sentence or paragraph. Despite your content, I have a hard time grammatically, reading your posts.
...You don't know what theology is?