Blockers..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have time to argue with you people..some of you just seem like a bunch of flying monkeys trying to get a reaction out if me..well it ain't gonna happen today I got better things to do with my time!!!!
In the Name of the Lord Jesus, Jennifer please refram your tongue from name calling. instead of arguing why not reason with people if they don't see it your way.
Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
if you're of christ, please consider what he is saying

PICJAG.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe I wouldn't have to condemn anyone if people leave me the hell alone! Common sense will tell you if you condemn me first I will do it back! And no I won't turn the other cheek I been doing that all my life...sometime a girls gotta speak up for himself and out her foot down! If you don't like what I post then why not be mature about it and ignore it..move along to the next post Duh!
You really need to take a step back and do some serious soul searching. You speak with emotion and not with Christ.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Name of the Lord Jesus, Jennifer please refram your tongue from name calling. instead of arguing why not reason with people if they don't see it your way.
Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
if you're of christ, please consider what he is saying

PICJAG.
I agree with most of that post. However, I do think we all know better (and should refrain) than to try to slide in an underhanded comment like "IF you're of Christ...." when it would have been just as easy to say "Since you are of Christ" or (since I can hear the gears turning in your head, composing a justifiable reply) "Since you speak of wanting to follow Christ."

This sarcastic crap we think we can get away with because we are on an anonymous forum, or because we know several feeble excuses to use for justification of our "digs", has to cease. As some here have pointed out, we are getting pretty crude and disgusting with our not-so-veiled slander. And I am including myself in this. I may fail sometimes, but I am going to start trying to do better.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with most of that post. However, I do think we all know better (and should refrain) than to try to slide in an underhanded comment like "IF you're of Christ...." when it would have been just as easy to say "Since you are of Christ" or (since I can hear the gears turning in your head, composing a justifiable reply) "Since you speak of wanting to follow Christ."

This sarcastic crap we think we can get away with because we are on an anonymous forum, or because we know several feeble excuses to use for justification of our "digs", has to cease. As some here have pointed out, we are getting pretty crude and disgusting with our not-so-veiled slander. And I am including myself in this. I may fail sometimes, but I am going to start trying to do better.
well said, but the "if" is not a underhanded comment, and no, (no wheels turning this time... (smile), but a mirror checker, as said we all need to do this from time to time.

be blessed.

PICJAG.

ps "the gears turning in your head?" "underhanded?" ...... (smile), lol, my brother, if this was anyone else Willie T ........ LOL, I see you know me well. stay with God.

PICJAG.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who have I condemned? Nobody. You take a verse out of context to try and paint a picture of something I have not done. And, in turn, you still defend her sin. Amazing.

Not defending sin only that my hen pecking from a use of a word wouldn’t serve anything when I’m guilty of the same.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to try to slide in an underhanded comment like "IF you're of Christ...." when it would have been just as easy to say "Since you are of Christ" or (since I can hear the gears turning in your head, composing a justifiable reply) "Since you speak of wanting to follow Christ."
I don't know. I don't see it as an underhanded comment, I think you are reading too much into it.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know. I don't see it as an underhanded comment, I think you are reading too much into it.
When you are claiming the Holier Ground in a conversation, and you have a choice of how to word something addressing a more sensitive person.... but you choose not to think about your words, then "Yes" your comment is deliberately less than honorable. (underhanded)

Last edited:
Reactions: historyb

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you are claiming the Hollier Ground in a conversation, and you have a choice of how to word something addressing a more sensitive person.... but you choose not to think about your words, then "Yes" your comment is deliberately less than honorable. (underhanded)
Or perhaps some people are overly sensitive and always try to claim the victim card when they overblow things that they read.

Reactions: historyb

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or perhaps some people are overly sensitive and always try to claim the victim card when they overblow things that they read.
We don't get to decide how sensitive someone is supposed to be. If we really care, then we back off beating them over the head with what we want to claim is "only the truth."

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't get to decide how sensitive someone is supposed to be. If we really care, then we back off beating them over the head with what we want to claim is "only the truth."
If someone is going to actively deny the truth, and claim the truth is a lie, I will not back off of that. If they attack the truth I will not back off of that. They will be rebuked.