Blockers..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since I've been on this forum I noticed three types of people on here, when someone comes in and speaks the true words of God in a thread, there goes the next one trying to stop the truth from being heard or someone else comes in defending that person because what they said made them agree with that person they defend that person and go against the one who told the truth...you know what some of you people are like.... Matthew 13:19.
Jennifer, don't assert what is, and isn't, the true words of God. We're all trying to discover what is God-given truth, and in the process, we are just stating our opinions. I expect contention to everything that I submit on this forum. That is because, God has not directly revealed anything to me, so I have no right to impose my views as though they are divinely inspired or revealed.
I can only hope that I have not offended or disgraced God in any way, or led anyone astray, by my feeble opinions, ...unfortunately, I probably have, at one time or another.

Last edited:

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
www.jenaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jennifer, you have terrible run-on sentences, you should use punctuation more. And why do you always use ellipses in the place of commas and periods? And, don't repeat so much in the same sentence or paragraph. Despite your content, I have a hard time grammatically, reading your posts.
...You don't know what theology is?
Maybe because I am lazy, maybe it's because I don't care, maybe it's because this is an internet forum and not some important essay test or maybe you can try to work yourself around it but at the end of the day if you can't understand my writings why are you still judging it, how can you speak against something you don't even understand? And no what the hell is theology? Should it matter if I know what that is when I can go to Jesus? Etc. Geeez

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jennifer, don't assert what is, and isn't, the true words of God. We're all trying to discover what is God-given truth, and in the process, we are just stating our opinions. I expect contention to everything that I submit on this forum. That is because, God has not directly revealed anything to me, so I have no right to impose my views as though they are divinely inspired or revealed.
I can only hope that I have not offended or disgraced God in any way, or led anyone astray, by my feeble opinions, ...unfortunately, I probably have, at one time or another.
Well don't turn to me then, if you don't believe go to Jesus since he is THE way truth and life..

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cursing? Which is worse ...bad language or condemning people and tearing them down to build ourselves up?

Luke 9:54-55 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? [55] But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
And you not condemning me? What the hell you are doing then?

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pity any new Christian if they dont walk straight into His loving arms, the days are growing darker and very little Love or light around.

The cast God out of there schools,
they threw God out of there churches
they threw God out of there governments
they threw God out of there courts
He isnt even the first though on the minds of Christian
too many persuing righteousness by there own means, so few persuing Christ

chritianity is going to get a rude awakening than where will there pride and hope be.

We are here because there are those who seek and cant find any who agree, they may not answer but they do read, it them we are here for, not those want to prove there worth by there works.

Christ is coming He will not Tarry, so few will be ready.

God bless
Maybe if life my way wasn't so abusive etc

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it not appear to you that you have written more discouraging words on this forum than encouraging ones? Perhaps it is too late now for this lady who was really trying to do some right things. Her last words earlier this evening sounded like she might not return. For someone who is supposed to have some formal education on things biblical, did you miss the parts where they were talking about mercy... or was your own conclusion on that the best one going as well?

"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Matt 5:7
It's ok he will still return whether I did a good thing or not or nothing at all..lol the times I spent with Jesus I know he will do a good thing, the right thing but the time now is when you need to be on his side more then ever. Lol John 7:6 and because of all this for me having to defend myself and condemn other people Jesus condemns me for it all the time where I find myself in the end arguing about it with him too... So I'm hanging by a thread myself for trying to prove myself true with Jesus all the time...so David is not the only one...lol God Bless..

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must admit when new people come to this forum there is not much here these days to encourage them to stay.

I think maybe in our dissecting of God and what the bible is saying, we forget the The Victory, The Glory, and the wonderful Plan of God ... and the Good News that God has given us ..and all His promises.

"I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself. - In His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He bare them, and carried them all the days of old. - As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings: so the LORD alone did lead him."

"Even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. - This God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death."

Praise the Lord!! :)

@Jenniferdiana3637 Happy New year Jennifer.

Thank you. Have a blessed day ....

Reactions: Willie T

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pity any new Christian if they dont walk straight into His loving arms, the days are growing darker and very little Love or light around.

The cast God out of there schools,
they threw God out of there churches
they threw God out of there governments
they threw God out of there courts
He isnt even the first though on the minds of Christian
too many persuing righteousness by there own means, so few persuing Christ

chritianity is going to get a rude awakening than where will there pride and hope be.

We are here because there are those who seek and cant find any who agree, they may not answer but they do read, it them we are here for, not those want to prove there worth by there works.

Christ is coming He will not Tarry, so few will be ready.

God bless
But that's the point and how you will know who are really is... When Jesus comes back, he will uncover everything no matter how simulated this world seems to be ....etc

Reactions: Willie T

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now you are making excuses for sin instead of having a repentant spirit.
Repent for what though? For debating on a forum.. and you lie David cause if you look in some of my responses I tried to be gentle with you at times in my responses...I tried to soften my response to you a bit...there was kindness a bit there...

Reactions: Helen and Willie T

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you not condemning me? What the hell you are doing then?

wasn’t meaning to condemn you. Was actually trying to stand with you that those who were condemning your language getting all offended by it, maybe should see there is another kind of cursing we (including myself) do everyday to people in Tearing them down instead of building them up. doesn’t that make hypocrites of any of us blaming you while doing the same.

Reactions: Helen

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One does not need theology all one needs is the truth, from all i read, is if you cant quote scripture you are not a christian, I thought Christianity as all about Christ. If you asked the devil to back up what he is saying with scripture, he could out do most on this or any christian forum.

Luk 4:9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
Luk 4:10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
Luk 4:11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
One does not need theology? Tell me about the Christ without using theology.

Reactions: reformed1689

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I must admit when new people come to this forum there is not much here these days to encourage them to stay.
I believe it was a mistake by a newcomer to start this thread about blockers. Now it is unravelling quickly.

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wasn’t meaning to condemn you. Was actually trying to stand with you that those who were condemning your language getting all offended by it, maybe should see there is another kind of cursing we (including myself) do everyday to people in Tearing them down instead of building them up. doesn’t that make hypocrites of any of us blaming you while doing the same.
Maybe I wouldn't have to condemn anyone if people leave me the hell alone! Common sense will tell you if you condemn me first I will do it back! And no I won't turn the other cheek I been doing that all my life...sometime a girls gotta speak up for himself and out her foot down! If you don't like what I post then why not be mature about it and ignore it..move along to the next post Duh!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe it was a mistake by a newcomer to start this thread about blockers. Now it is unravelling quickly.

I was thinking of AL newcomers...if you check 'New Members' some have joined as members recently but never posted much if anything...

I believe that I am a seasoned old bird, but even I come on the forum some days , and feel somewhat like the dove in Gen 8...

9 "But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark,.."

I know that we are all different and that God made us so.
Some obviously come to any Christian forum just to argue, fight, and put other people right ( and put them down)
Thankfully others come to share what God has shown them as gems, and some come for friendship and fellowship. While many are retired and come to fill in a few hours in the long day.

Different strokes etc :)
At the moment we seem over-heavy with the arrogant bossy type ... LOL

Reactions: Stan B

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repent for what though? For debating on a forum.. and you lie David cause if you look in some of my responses I tried to be gentle with you at times in my responses...I tried to soften my response to you a bit...there was kindness a bit there...
For cursing. Use of vulgar language as if it were ok.

Reactions: Stan B