Blocking Demons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm doing things that I can to get right with God. I'm trying to uproot the things in me that need to be uprooted. Trying to drive out demons who have had their hold on me, so that I can have better dwelling places for God in me, and gain more instructions on what I should do. But I'm being blocked. Demons who are blocking me from gaining more under understanding. I've repented of my sins, but there are demons who are persistent. I'm addressing areas where a demon sent from/by God is there because of something I'm doing contrary to God. Then there's instances where it is not by God. I need praying to cut off the demons who are blocking me, if God be willing.

There's a demon in one dream I had who is a rattlesnake. I don't know what that demon was assigned to do. But I think it's one of the demons that are using people against me. Pray that the rattlesnake demon be punished.

Another dream I had was a year ago. There was a demon that looked like that character from the movie The Big Friendly Giant. The giant person. That demon was using my cousin for something against me. Please pray that that demon's assignment be broken and no more. I think my cousin is lying to me about what he told me a year ago. He said that after 3 months if I don't like Florida, he'll help me with going back to the state I want to return. This was a year ago in August of 2021. It's been way past that.

I've been dealing with marine spirits from time to time. I could use prayer for the works of marine spirits who are working on me to be overcome by the power of Christ Jesus.

Thanks for those who pray for me. I hope to get on with better things. I'm gathering the strength I have to fight the good fight of faith, and with the light of hope.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm doing things that I can to get right with God. I'm trying to uproot the things in me that need to be uprooted. Trying to drive out demons who have had their hold on me, so that I can have better dwelling places for God in me, and gain more instructions on what I should do. But I'm being blocked. Demons who are blocking me from gaining more under understanding. I've repented of my sins, but there are demons who are persistent. I'm addressing areas where a demon sent from/by God is there because of something I'm doing contrary to God. Then there's instances where it is not by God. I need praying to cut off the demons who are blocking me, if God be willing.

There's a demon in one dream I had who is a rattlesnake. I don't know what that demon was assigned to do. But I think it's one of the demons that are using people against me. Pray that the rattlesnake demon be punished.

Another dream I had was a year ago. There was a demon that looked like that character from the movie The Big Friendly Giant. The giant person. That demon was using my cousin for something against me. Please pray that that demon's assignment be broken and no more. I think my cousin is lying to me about what he told me a year ago. He said that after 3 months if I don't like Florida, he'll help me with going back to the state I want to return. This was a year ago in August of 2021. It's been way past that.

I've been dealing with marine spirits from time to time. I could use prayer for the works of marine spirits who are working on me to be overcome by the power of Christ Jesus.

Thanks for those who pray for me. I hope to get on with better things. I'm gathering the strength I have to fight the good fight of faith, and with the light of hope.
Praying for you.

But keep in mind that God doesn't send demons to people. That would be evil if it were God. But it's not and I assure you God can only do good.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It seems..you are in spiritual warfare.
---
Can you find some people..'with spiritual maturity & spiritual warfare experience'?..
- where you are..
- They can be helpful.
---
Focus on..
- His grace & mercy.
- the Name of Jesus..& Blood of Jesus.
- Power of Holy Spirit.
---
More of His protection & discernment to you..

Reactions: dev553344

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you know anything at all about fasting?

Have you ever tried it?

There's no more powerful way to purify yourself spiritually and to strengthen the communication between you and God.