Blood Covenant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New International Version
This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Not the future one in Hebrews.

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
New International Version
This is my blood of the [NEW] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. Not the future one in Hebrews.
It is remarkable that the "New" International Version omitted the extremely critical word "New" from this verse. Yes, the New Covenant or New Testament began on the day Christ died, and it will also be applicable in the future when Israel is redeemed and restored. And as we can see, the NIV cannot be trusted.

Reactions: Nancy and Charlie24

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is remarkable that the "New" International Version omitted the extremely critical word "New" from this verse. Yes, the New Covenant or New Testament began on the day Christ died, and it will also be applicable in the future when Israel is redeemed and restored. And as we can see, the NIV cannot be trusted.
Matthew 26:28 This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Here you go again with your King James only claims. You really don't want to go down that road again.

When the church is raptured the Temple returns and so do the Old Testament sacrifices. Israel is back.

After the rapture, as Hebrews says, the new covenant is to the houses of Israel and Judah, not to the church.

We are under the blood covenant given at the Last Supper and beginning when Christ died and was resurrected.