Blood Moon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No, it's you that doesn't understand what a CME can do and how it does not match descriptions of God's wrath. If you bothered to read the articles you posted you would know this.
Of course I read the article I posted. But he, like everyone; fails to realize the huge extent of the devastation which a CME can cause.
Have you read all Bible Prophesies I posted? Show us how you think they can be fulfilled.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I read the article I posted. But he, like everyone; fails to realize the huge extent of the devastation which a CME can cause.
Have you read all Bible Prophesies I posted? Show us how you think they can be fulfilled.
Coronal Mass Ejection is that a sexual term?

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i don't know if i will be able to see the Blood Moon tomarrow night :( it's expected to snow at some point today or this week

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The way God can fulfill them. Haven't you read where fire come from God? Not from a CME but from God. You said you read the article you posted. Must have skipped over the parts that describe the results of a CME as mild, even the highest rating of 5 wasn't described as being very back. It affects the grid, not much else. Does not match biblical descriptions but literally everyone knows that except you.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Coronal Mass Ejection is that a sexual term?
In your mind.
The way God can fulfill them. Haven't you read where fire come from God? Not from a CME but from God. You said you read the article you posted. Must have skipped over the parts that describe the results of a CME as mild, even the highest rating of 5 wasn't described as being very back. It affects the grid, not much else. Does not match biblical descriptions but literally everyone knows that except you.
If you could be bothered to actually look at what the Helio physics scientists, say about CME's and how they have and can affect the earth, you would be aware of the risk of a big one striking the earth.
However; you obviously don't want to know, so only as it happens will you and most other Christians realize the tremendous disaster it is.
The silly thing is; that many secular people know about it and have made preparations to survive it.

A question: Did the water that flooded the earth in the days of Noah come out of God?
On the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, He will send fire from the sun. It has to be a seemingly natural event, so the ungodly peoples can carry on in their denial of God.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, He will send fire from the sun.

A CME is not "fire from the Sun" as in fire actually hitting the Earth. The flames of a CME only go so far and stop, then the electrical forces travel to the Earth, not the fire.

from the article you posted but didn't read yourself:

"Some CMEs have the potential to cause disruption to modern life due to the effect they have on Earth's magnetic field. CMEs can also cause electrical disturbances that might affect power grids, cause increased drag on satellites, and even cause auroras to appear in parts of the world where they're rarely seen. The effects of CMEs on Earth are referred to as geomagnetic storms.

The U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC) said in an alert on Sunday that the expected arrival of Wednesday's CME should only cause a minor geomagnetic storm.

The potential effects include weak power grid fluctuations, a minor impact on satellite operations, and possibly auroras that may be visible in U.S. states like northern Michigan and Maine.

The SWPC has predicted that the storm will be a G1-class storm—the mildest possible score on the geomagnetic storm scale, which goes up to G5. G1 space weather storms are common, sometimes occurring multiple times a month. For most people on Earth, their effects aren't noticeable.

G5 storms, on the other hand, have the potential to cause the complete collapse of some power grid systems, disruption to high frequency radio communications for days, and auroras in states as far south as Florida and southern Texas. Such storms are rare."

That doesn't match anything written about the wrath of God.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That doesn't match anything written about the wrath of God.
Because that guy knows nothing about God's Plans for His Creation.
My point was that the sun will darken on that day, because the plasma emitted is dark.

The rest of his article just describes the effects of a small CME. But he knows, as does anyone who cares to research CME's, that a big earth directed one will destroy out modern infrastructure and forever change the world.

You have no answer to the 117 Bible verses that do fit with a CME on the day the Lord sends His fiery wrath, Psalms 11:4-6, Amos 1

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no answer to the 117 Bible verses that do fit with a CME on the day the Lord sends His fiery wrath, Psalms 11:4-6, Amos 1

They don't fit a CME and your own article tells us a CME is not life threatening. It's mainly an issue for the power grid which is not the target of God's wrath in any of the verses you posted. You need to toss this CME nonsense in the garbage and start over. Everyone knows you are WAY off base on this.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
They don't fit a CME and your own article tells us a CME is not life threatening. It's mainly an issue for the power grid which is not the target of God's wrath in any of the verses you posted. You need to toss this CME nonsense in the garbage and start over. Everyone knows you are WAY off base on this.
Peoples rejection of scientific knowledge and Bible truths, have no effect on what the Lord has planned to do.
They will simply be shocked and terrified when it does happen. Be sure it WILL. Ezekiel 33:33

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peoples rejection of scientific knowledge and Bible truths, have no effect on what the Lord has planned to do.
They will simply be shocked and terrified when it does happen. Be sure it WILL. Ezekiel 33:33
Keraz Is Now A "Prophet" of God?

Ezekiel 33:33KJV
33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Keraz Is Now A "Prophet" of God?

Ezekiel 33:33KJV
33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.
I am nothing more than a messenger for the Prophets. They too, were disbelieved and abused.
But when I see people like you twisting and misapplying their message, I react by posting the truth of their Words.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's just noise so you can avoid dealing with the content of my post which proves you wrong on all counts.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God isn't following your scientific claims of a (CME) it's going to be good Ole fire and brimstone from heaven

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Reactions: ewq1938