'Blood of Jesus'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More than once, yes. Leviticus 17:14 tells the life of ANIMAL SACRIFICE is contained in the blood; the whole Bible tells the blood of the Lamb of God Our Passover is in his "INDESTRUCTIBLE LIFE". For HIM, to have poured out His SOUL, was to pour our His Life, and in and with pouring out his Life and Soul, the Son of God the Son of Man his Name, poured out and commended and gave his breath, his spirit, his blood, his ALL, his LOVE, his DIVINITY AND HUMANITY INTO HIS FATHER'S HAND AND DIE. (Did Jesus shed his blood into his Father's hands and die? God forbid!)
Every time you lose the argument - you take the conversation down another rabbit hole . . .

Originally
, you stated that Jesus never bled. We have proven you wrong over and over again - and now you're arguing a completely different point.

Start a new thread if uyou want to have a different debate.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
very time you lose the argument - you take the conversation down another rabbit hole . . .

Originally
, you stated that Jesus never bled. We have proven you wrong over and over again - and now you're arguing a completely different point.

Start a new thread if uyou want to have a different debate.

That's according to YOU. Which says all there is to say... to YOU.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
And now the onus is on YOU to show us where the bible says that Jesus poured out and shed His soul and NOT His blood.
Isaiah 53 12 says:

Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

I would have '~shown~' it no different... You did well! ...for once... “because he poured out his life unto death”.

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Leviticus 17-11 "For it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul" but it is the Soul of the Lamb of God that maketh an atonement for the blood, the very life, of sinners.
Sinners, men, are the real animals whose blood should be sacrificed and shed for their life of sin, their soul’s blood and constitution. But man, you, and I, made Christ in our stead the Life sacrificed and Soul poured out for our blood and life in -- life of, sin. Having been “made sin for us”, “Christ was made” LIFE “for us”, "was made" our, LIFE.

Note, the blood, the very life, of sinners!
Mark the words, that they mean, blood is, the very life of, sinners!
Now that is, how, Jesus “Christ, was made SIN, for us”!
And now note and see, and respect, that that says, that “the life…” of animal sacrifice “…is in the blood” according to the Law of the OT Scriptures;
but, note and see, and respect, that that, according to ALL the Scriptures Old and New Testaments says, that the
"Blood of Christ", "Our Passover", "the Lamb of God", was “HIS SOUL, SHED and POURED OUT” for US and for the SIN that WE, ARE.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No - that's according to the FACTS.

You see - that's the beauty of an open forum.
ALL of the information remains online so we have a record . . .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
BoL disagreeing with you is generally perceived as your best evidence, i guess

the law requires that nearly everything be made “clean” with blood.
and there is no forgiveness without blood being shed
(under the law)

Reactions: amadeus

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I didn't "leave out" anything.
the verses that follow simply support verse 9. They talk about the fact that we are reconciled to God through the death of His Son.

Your position is that Jesus never shed His blood.
You have been losing this arguments for several pages now because of your Scriptural perversions.

My advice to you is to get into a good Scripture study.
I can recommend a few if you'd like . . .

You '~didn't "leave out" anything~'? '~we are reconciled to God through the death of His Son~' You left out "we are reconciled to God through the LIFE of His Son much rather", that's what you left out. That, is '~your Scriptural perversions~'.

I would not waste my advice on you and recommend you life. Scripture's position is that Jesus ever saved his own with his LIFE. Mark 10:45 Matthew 20:28 John 10:11 Romans 5:10 Philippians 3:11 1John 3:16; 5:11-13.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
the law requires that nearly everything be made “clean” with blood.
and there is no forgiveness without blood being shed
(under the law)

Exactly this time. That's why Paul says, "I do not frustrate the grace of God, because, if righteousness be BY THE LAW..." '~nearly everything [all sin the only certainty] be made “clean” with blood~', "...THEN, CHRIST IS DEAD IN VAIN" and DIED in vain! Therefore, IMHO, since "Christ made Sacrifice of Himself" by "the Indestructible-Law-OF-HIS-LIFE", He ROSE from the dead again so that "the grace of God is not frustrated". The law which required that every sin be "made clean with blood" FRUSTRATES THE GRACE OF GOD since Christ Resurrected LIKE HE DIED, by the Law of Indestructible LIFE.
But people like you and PoisonedBread never stop abusing this truth of Scripture. Like actually with this post of yours for the umpteenth time you did again!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
For Jesus to have "poured out his SOUL" was to pour out, suffer, shed, give, sacrifice, offer, his Divine-Human LIFE, and SUFFER AND DIE AND BE BURIED, AND RISE again!
Because Jesus was no man an inherent sinner like us, but was sinless, GOD born in the flesh "GOD-with-us", GOD, "made sin for us", made sin for our sins, and made sin for the forgiveness of our sins and sinfulness--The Sinless, PERFECT "Lamb of God". As this GOD with us, "Behold The Man!" Christ Jesus "Son of God" both "lifted up" and "exalted" both in Suffering, in being Crucified, in Dying the death of death, both in Death and in being Buried, both in RESURRECTION from the dead, from death and from the grave, "BOTH LORD AND CHRIST", "The Son of Man" in being both Resurrected and Exalted at the Right Hand of the Throne of God His Heavenly Majesty!

After all there is NO comparison between, NO similarity of, NO equality in Jesus Christ and us, sinners, except that He The Glorious One of God was born "in the flesh", suffered "in the flesh", died "in the flesh", was buried "in the flesh", rose from the dead, death and the grave "in the flesh" and was exalted The Glorious One of God "on The Right Hand of The Throne of God", "in the flesh".

"He who denies Jesus Christ COME IN THE FLESH IS ANTICHRIST."

Last edited: