1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 'Blood of Jesus'

Discussion in 'Unorthodox Doctrine Forum' started by GerhardEbersoehn, Apr 21, 2018.

1. BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    WRONG.

John 14:29-30
    Then Peter got down out of the boat, WALKED ON THE WATER and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”

Peter only sank because he lost faith due to fear.
    Either STUDY the Scriptures - or stop debating them . . .

2. BreadOfLife

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    WHAT are you talking about??
    WHY are you responding to a conversation that took place a YEAR ago??

I don't even remember the context of the conversation.
    Refresh my memory . . .

3. BreadOfLife

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Once again - I asked you this question a YEAR ago. I don't remember the context.
    Refresh my memory so I can respond.

Why the year-long absence of a response from you??

4. GerhardEbersoehn

GerhardEbersoehn Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    You do not know about our previous discussions, BOL.

5. BreadOfLife

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Because you couldn't answer my posts a YEAR ago.

Now you dig them out of mothballs and expect me to pick up where we left off??
    Not
    without some review. My life doesn't revolve around YOU . . .

6. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    Christiaan Gerhardus Ebersöhn
    What drove everyone mad in That BONE-DAY Night of Yahweh was that they could not draw blood to disfigure the Glory of God in the face of Jesus, just like Israel could not look on for the glory of Jesus Christ reflected in Moses' face.

7. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    WHO DENIES?
    100% Self Explanatory, "ye were not redeemed with corruptible things" like 'shedding blood' upon nothing or nobody but his own feet and face? Where's that blood? Gone, corrupted away! That's why you believe the RC bloody, bleeding, corruptible jesus in glass containers for preservation against elements like human touch? Or that's why you believe a SDA bleeding jesus in heaven shedding blood into oblivion for sins forgiven on his cross through his resurrection from the grave 2000 years ago "finished" / "perfected", "once for all" but blood so perishable ministered so abysmally it must be repeated continually? And when is it going to end?! He was crucified according to you and died, bleeding, and was raised "THIS SAME JESUS" still shedding his blood, and "THIS SAME JESUS" shall come again bleeding incorruptibly, unceasingly, incessantly "THIS SAME" dying bleeding, rising bleeding, in heaven bleeding returning bleeding Jesus? God save us from your blemished, wounded, lamb of god. “Vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers”!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  8. Pearl

Pearl Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    You speak in riddles. Sounds like you are confused.

9. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    "He shall judge with his Truth":
    1) Jesus Christ "I AM THE TRUTH";
    2) "There is one that seeketh and judgeth .. MY SAYING"; "he that rejecteth ME .. hath ONE that judgeth him: THE WORD I have spoken."

10. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    It's literal all the way or it's spiritual all the way. If the blood is literal, "washed us", is literal; if the blood is literal / real, the "lamb" is literal / real; if the blood is not spiritual but physical, the "shedding of blood" is not spiritual but physical. If his blood has infinite value because He is God, it was because He was and is the Lamb of God Our Passover. Not sinners mighty or weak men of the world, "shed his blood for our redemption"; his blood is "the blood of the Lamb", it "had to be shed in order "to make atonement" for sins", by Christ, not by the dust of the earth. He, the Lamb of God, had to be sacrificed under the New Covenant which is spiritual, not physical; is Divine, not human; is eternal, not repeatable or temporary; is "once" and "for all" IN CHRIST, not in or through or by mortal men.

11. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    BreadOfLife said:
    https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/blood-of-jesus.25631/page-9#172
    Ummmm . . . aren't YOU the one who pointed out that Lev. 17:14 tells us that life is containedin the blood??
    To pour out one's blood IS to pour our one's life, Einstein . . .

12. Enoch111

Enoch111 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Not necessarily. Christ's blood was literally shed on the cross, but it is spiritually applied to the souls of the saints.

13. BreadOfLife

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    This conversation was over a YEAR ago when your posts descended into mindless gibberish.
    Do you want to RESTART the debate - is that it??

14. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa

WHY DON’T he bleed?! WE WANT real blood! LET’S SLAM the thorns onto his head! HE WILL BLEED! WE will MAKE him BLEED! WE, WANT his BLOOD! HIS BLOOD UPON US! If the Romans can’t get his BLOOD, WE’LL show them HOW! Hit that darn crown! Slam those thorns! His blood! His BLOOD! Let’s DRINK, let’s get intoxicated… with his blood!

Doesn't he bleed, this animal? Can’t he bleed, this vegetable root out of dry ground? He doesn’t even look like a man, a human being; he has no beauty that we should look at him or see him for something other than this cursed, formless, BLOODLESS, inanimate wooden thing. Scourge him, put the wood to flame with fire from the gods!

Though real blood we LUSTED this purple robe must do; take off that drugget without spot or wrinkle or tear or flaw our scourging despite, it must be magical. And put back on his own clothes; we haven’t whipped him through it—who’d expect we couldn’t find blood to prove he’s not the God he claims he is. Then bring him out and parade him before the crowd so they can see for themselves!

This Whole Day Selfsame BONE-DRY Day “in The Day of the Wrath of the LORD”, NO BLOOD? “They shall not satisfy their souls neither fill their bowels BECAUSE THIS IS THE STUMBLINGBLOCK OF THEIR INIQUITY!

Didn't He bleed real blood when the nails were hammered into his hands and feet? HOW, did He not shed, BLOOD? "Because it pleased the LORD!" Because He is The Almighty God CRUCIFIED WHO "IN IT TRIUMPHED!"

Christ "poured out his soul" : "for the Almighty is the Health of My Countenance" : "Thou upholdest Me in My Integrity."

Psalms 40, 41, 42

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  15. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    If that 'someone' is God Almighty from everlasting, there wouldn't be real blood or 'bodily fluids', but only his will, done.

16. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    No; this is the BOL talking bollie of me, GE, who does not speak about <his being incarnated BEFORE he came to earth>! You're a perverse liar, BOL.

17. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    Our conversation does not concern you, moth-BOLBreadOfDeath.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    Waiting on him likes this.
  18. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    Necessarily! Christ's blood was not shed on the cross literally. That was why they crucified Him, called for him to be crucified SO THAT his blood could be on them and on their children! But they FAILED even with crucifixion. No blood spiritually or physically could be applied to the souls of the wicked.

19. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    This conversation took place, <May 6, 2018#172>

20. Waiting on him

Waiting on him Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I believe many still cling to the idea that man took Jesus’s life