Blood washed question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Small Fish

Aug 18, 2018
Boksburg
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Ok...decades ago I knew how I and others saw Christians..one thing was they
used the word "blood" so much and it creeped us out.
I mean covered in the blood, washed in the blood , saved by the blood...so much blood talk...

So, here on this forum it is used ....what personally do you feeeeeel and mean when you use it?
Have you had some vision of being covered in blood?
Do you see drops on you? I mean, why is it part of your vernacular, language, lingo..whatever the word is.

There is nothing wrong with it so don't go into attack mode on me...I want to know why you all
say it.
I don't want or need a Bib
le verses...just what do you feeeeeeel when you say it.
Maybe there is a purpose? I dunno.

I believe there is a deep meaning in the the blood topic. I see it greatly as the link between the natural life and spiritual life. In the blood lays the programming of which type of creature will be manifested whether human or animal. It's all in the genes. It is also no coincidence that the first Book in the Bible is called Genesis (Genetics). It is the Seed Book. The Book of beginnings. By your blood you can trace your ancestral lineage and by the Blood of Christ are we the Seed of Abraham, without sex but through faith.

Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

So in the Book of Genesis, where sin began you will find three species or life forms involved. Human, animal and spirit. Until the fall humanity was pure and Holy. With the fall humanity was stained. Now, before the fall God set a law in place that if you eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge, that day you will die. That law could not been annulled. It had to be paid for because of it's severity.

When Adam and Eve disobeyed God they were in the direct line of God's judgment. First they died spiritually, then their flesh followed after and died many years later. Spiritual first then natural.

But God could not get it over His heart to just let them go so He made a way back and that through the Blood. Immediately the prophecy was made of Jesus Christ's coming. But until then, animal blood had to do since an animal (the Serpent) caused the fall.

Genesis 3:15
it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
(At the cross this happened)

Now an human being is an higher life form than an animal so obviously the animal sacrifice was not enough to clean us from our sins, but only to cover it, but served as a witness of their faith in the coming provision. All our sins are the result from what happened in the Garden of Eden so all our mistakes will fall under this. Now, Able realized this and was able to bring a better sacrifice for his sins than Cain. Cain brought vegetation because he missed the point. Adam and Eve understood it because God refused the fig leaves (man made religion or covering) and killed an animal Himself to cover their nakedness.

Genesis 3:21
Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

So, this is why Jesus had to come and sacrifice that human flesh life by shedding His Blood and then in turn released and sent back God's life (Holy Spirit) to the believer in order to bring the believer back to that "God Nature" or Life. Producing the new birth.

Matthew 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Last edited: