Blood washed question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
lol, i'm like "wait, some Hebrews hid under the table, not believing? where have i been?" lol

so wadr if you could present a better example? bc yes, those guys, types, did all die, except for two right.
they all got covered by the blood, and they all died anyway
i am nonplussed, Arm, and that is not an easy thing to do bro
hopefully someone else has given you the 411 by now. yikes, did you really even say this
ha you think it was bad before? just wait :D

Jumping in here between you and Armadillo...
:D
As I have said before...there is no such thing as a Bloodless Crossless true believer.
Well correction...believer yes, but believing-believer NO! :)
( ie one who understands true grace....grace in action with accountability )

just my half cent. :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Maybe we all have our own comfortable 'language'...bbyrd sure does! :D
ha i'll admit this is easier, too, but i am a very anal person, and this drove me nuts at first. But i was led to stop being so clear, and i am just not trained enough yet to do it the way the Bible does, which imo would be at least as frustrating as this anyway. It is pointless to hand ppl truth on a plate, they have to seek it for it to be of any use to them. i could even provide examples

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Example on this Site here is our good friend bbyrd009 he has his bbyrd-speak or bbyrd-ese. :D
i guess part of that was to illustrate how we all speak in tongues, regardless of which language we use, see. Two english speakers can easily be speaking a different language, right, we even make up tv skits about it. Two Christianese speakers might easily be doing the same thing, i guess. The Bible is for sure doing it.

Spirit language requires no words, i guess. whenever you speak, you speak in tongues. now you may get interpreted, may not, except with your mom of course, who knows your language. Spouses learn each other's language. Close friends can, and even strangers occasionally are "sympatico." but these are exceptions

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ha i mean you can't just say "hang out?" lol

it amounts to a fake way to separate oneself imo

But old habits die hard...I'd look a bit stupid at 75 and grey haired , saying to my grand daughter -" hey...do you want to 'hang-out' on Saturday? " LOL
"wanna go shopping" is more my speed and what my grandkids would expect. I'm not one of their peers.

Reactions: Richard_oti

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jumping in here between you and Armadillo...
:D
As I have said before...there is no such thing as a Bloodless Crossless true believer.

just my half cent. :)
The First Son of the Vineyard Owner might not agree though, i guess

which one did his father's will?

those things that you see needing to be literally done are really things that need to be spiritually done, i guess

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you for taking this time. ☺
Now...why would God forsake me? Abandon me? Leave me in any way?
That makes no sense to me, my friend.

Added: Or you?
If you have never being there you would never understand. I have asked Him nay times why is it one day, we have this walk like you couldnt imagine than teh next day, you are wondering where He is. No He has never left me, but what point is faith when you have nothing to prove it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If you have never being there you would never understand. I have asked Him nay times why is it one day, we have this walk like you couldnt imagine than teh next day, you are wondering where He is. No He has never left me, but what point is faith when you have nothing to prove it.
this was an answer to that? could you rephrase? ty
just start over if you would lol

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Haha! If I had said the opposite you would have answered the opposite argument ....just for the fun of it!! :D

Reactions: pia

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Haha! If I had said the opposite you would have answered the opposite argument ....just for the fun of it!! :D
i'd be interested to see this, give it a shot, might be interesting?
even if i catch the intent of your post i will play along, and i doubt i will anyway lol, i had to scroll back up to catch up here even
see, it depends lol (it always does), on where you would accept the First Son as being in your equation there, after he denies your blood and your cross, see, with his mouth

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have never being there you would never understand. I have asked Him nay times why is it one day, we have this walk like you couldnt imagine than teh next day, you are wondering where He is.
No He has never left me, but what point is faith when you have nothing to prove it.
Right, He has never left!
My personal exp is I never wonder where He is...I wonder why the heck am I so uncentered, why I feel so unconnected...let's see...then, tune everything out, put a smile on my face, eyes closed..."Oh, there You are, right where I forgot about You!"
Now a bigger smile on my face . ☺
(I have been Practicing the Presence...the Divine Presence conscientiously for 44 yrs...so it's pretty easy to attune myself by now!)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Right, He has never left!
My personal exp is I never wonder where He is...I wonder why the heck am I so uncentered, why I feel so unconnected...let's see...then, tune everything out, put a smile on my face, eyes closed..."Oh, there You are, right where I forgot about You!"
Now a bigger smile on my face . ☺
(I have been Practicing the Presence...the Divine Presence conscientiously for 44 yrs...so it's pretty easy to attune myself by now!)

YES INDEED!!

The dear sweet lady who mentored me when I was 22 taught that.
She said " Whenever you finish doing whatever job is at hand...( cooking, bathing the kids etc) Just let your heart swing back to the "magnetic north."
He has not moved..it is always us who move.
And now a habit....it WORKS!!

Similar thought eh? :)

Reactions: amadeus and pia

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i gotta witness for her anyway, even understanding how this is being received.
You are of course welcome to judge the flower girl if you like, but understand that if she is doing righteousness then she will be accounted righteous, as MH is apparently witnessing is so.
The truth is established in the mouth of witnesses, and i have plenty of Scripture that justifies her

I call it as I see it and the do good to get good mentality is OC not NC. Her doing righteousness does not justify her, period and the spouting of flower girliness blocks the way to God for the unbelievers breathing in the intoxicating scent of her flowers.

Truth is Jesus and who are the mouths of the witnesses? Quick, google, find your rebuke and/or give me the plenty of "out of context" scripture you have tucked under your wing.

You, bbyrd, are a chameleon, there are some brilliant, humorous postings by you and I like them very much and that's the one side of you, the flip side is just like MH, antichrist. You do a fine job of fitting into your surroundings, sadly, I don't know you and what or who you truly believe.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Her doing righteousness does not justify her, period
little children, do not be deceived
and the spouting of flower girliness blocks the way to God for the unbelievers breathing in the intoxicating scent of her flowers.
Miss Hepburn has not testified to this and she is in situ, although i might grant that that is possible, yes. That might even occur if it were not even intended, male lusts being what they are, etc. But see how a nice smell is now turned into a skunk, too, with no evidence, and no witness to this; you condemn them out of your imagination, iow, not meaning to be rude, but what you perceive as possible you are forwarding as truth in this case, which you cannot witness to, but only testify to and i'm sure are willing to swear to, regardless?
Truth is Jesus and who are the mouths of the witnesses?
the only one we have available to us is MH, so why does your imaginary account not line up with hers?

Last edited: