Body of Christ never mentioned in Revelation, but The Bride is.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahh! This stuff is so deep, kind of over my head! There seem to be so many, too many ways to look at the subject. Thanks for adding...just more food for thought! My brain needs to fast for a bit on this one, I think. lol.

It's actually quite simple and quite historical. And the bottom line is that given the evidence in the Prophetic Psalms (Ref. J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms") we are half way through the 42 month (Rev. 13:5) tribulation. So you might want to consider having sufficient provisions (Luke 22:35-36) for my expected last ~6 months~ to get through the span when we can't buy or sell; and maybe additional supplies for another number of months after the subsequent global thermonuclear war.

OR -- BE SURPRISED!

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

The Body Of Christ is going through the Tribulation!
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Nancy

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not sure how it turned into a man, but what you said about Aaron and Miriam I’ll consider as you may be right. Only saying for one I look forward with hope to things not being the same as they are now. Is it wrong to look forward to the no opposing of others for gain and to want 2 Corinthians 8:14But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality:
Or 1 Corinthians 9:11-12 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things? [12] If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

Which seems that is what your suggesting... I am oppressing others with vision and am bitter like Miriam. who was stuck with leprosy because of it. That is a serious accusation with two witnesses, so again maybe there is truth to it.

What no!! When I said "you" I was not meaning VIJ! I said you but didn't mean you in particular. I could have said "I" or "we." When we give honor to a man God sends, we are giving honor to God who sent him to us for our building up.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not sure how it turned into a man, but what you said about Aaron and Miriam I’ll consider as you may be right. Only saying for one I look forward with hope to things not being the same as they are now. Is it wrong to look forward to the no opposing of others for gain and to want 2 Corinthians 8:14But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality:
Or 1 Corinthians 9:11-12 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things? [12] If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

Which seems that is what your suggesting... I am oppressing others with vision and am bitter like Miriam. who was stuck with leprosy because of it. That is a serious accusation with two witnesses, so again maybe there is truth to it.

If God gives us any discernment, we see when a man or woman is opposing others for gain or when they may oppose others for OUR protection and gain.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What no!! When I said "you" I was not meaning VIJ! I said you but didn't mean you in particular. I could have said "I" or "we." When we give honor to a man God sends, we are giving honor to God who sent him to us for our building up.

Oh, I thought you were saying I’d disrespected someone which I’m sure I have many times. Regardless, you brought up good points. I’m sorry I took it so personal.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sound like you believe that the earth is the same as heaven?

on earth as it is in heaven?
Do you not trust God to run His own kingdom :D
Of course. I guess, it comes from different perspectives disagreed upon. for instance “the outer darkness” which I’m struggling to see remaining as He said there is nothing covered that will not be uncovered and nothing hidden that will not be seen. Another would be His ways and thoughts higher then our ways which lead to death. He came to destroy the works of death. Only listing my struggles here. Third, James 2:3-4 And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: [4] Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
—Is God partial?

I didn't miss your husbands post saying that if there is a pecking order ( a phrase I hate being used for heaven) ...in heaven then he doesn't want to go!

I can only say- be careful what you wish for.
Especially as it says ..The Son is subject to the Father...

But...we all choose what it is that we put on our 'plate of beliefs'.

fourth, He said when that which is perfect has come, that which is in part is done away with.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I thought you were saying I’d disrespected someone which I’m sure I have many times. Regardless, you brought up good points. I’m sorry I took it so personal.

Its okay. I read how I wrote it again and I could have put it better. I can see why you thought I was referring to you personally. My thought was only that to get to a point where no one has lack, God has to send the vision of where we are going and how to get there, and He does it through a humble person.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. Wish I could be more like my husband...what I try to say in five hundred words somehow he accomplishes in a sentence. Most of the time in every post it is something I’m also working out and it is never I’ve known this for years. Sometimes, well most of time, I get overly zealous and run shouting and wanting to share it immediately as something I never saw before...like a child I guess. My husband said sometimes it might come off as “gluttony” to over feed to where others are turned off by it. And maybe short would be better. As far as “pecking order” maybe it is my fault as I have had a bad image and taste for it after someone pointed out hens find a sore weak spot in other hens and peck at it till they die. I do appreciate your maturity which I lack.

@VictoryinJesus ,
Even though I do get lost in many longer posts, I do admire how you dig into the scriptures. "Like a little kid", lol. Well, I think The Lord would be pleased with your zealousness for Him. :)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@VictoryinJesus ,
Even though I do get lost in many longer posts, I do admire how you dig into the scriptures. "Like a little kid", lol. Well, I think The Lord would be pleased with your zealousness for Him. :)
You have no idea, the time she spends with Him in His Word, sometimes makes me wonder if I’m truly a Christian.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's actually quite simple and quite historical. And the bottom line is that given the evidence in the Prophetic Psalms (Ref. J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms") we are half way through the 42 month (Rev. 13:5) tribulation. So you might want to consider having sufficient provisions (Luke 22:35-36) for my expected last ~6 months~ to get through the span when we can't buy or sell; and maybe additional supplies for another number of months after the subsequent global thermonuclear war.

OR -- BE SURPRISED!

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

The Body Of Christ is going through the Tribulation!
Bobby Jo

I do believe the Church will be going through the Trib.
I have a tough enough time keeping my head above water as it is. I have only myself to depend on and, I rarely ever eat out, I cook daily...make lot's of awesome soups! And salads, do not waste money and do my best to be a good steward of all God has given me. So, stockpiling would be useless really.
My siblings also go from paycheck to paycheck. One of my regular prayers is that my sibs and I will have the faith and the strength to go through the Trib. depending on God. If we get be-headed then so be it. Who would want to live in the world at that time anyhow?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... If we get be-headed then so be it. Who would want to live in the world at that time anyhow?

Rev. 20 says that any who are beheaded will return with Christ to rule and reign with HIM for the Thousand Years, -- which is actually a pretty good return on investment considering that we might give up 20 years and gain 1,000, which is a 50:1 profit

But all things considered, we're advised to "endure" until the end, and so I will do everything I can to allow that to happen.

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev. 14:12 12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Bobby Jo

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 20 says that any who are beheaded will return with Christ to rule and reign with HIM for the Thousand Years, -- which is actually a pretty good return on investment considering that we might give up 20 years and gain 1,000, which is a 50:1 profit

But all things considered, we're advised to "endure" until the end, and so I will do everything I can to make that happen.

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev. 14:12 12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Bobby Jo
I’ve already been be headed, and it’s not that bad,I received a new head.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe the Church will be going through the Trib.
I have a tough enough time keeping my head above water as it is. I have only myself to depend on and, I rarely ever eat out, I cook daily...make lot's of awesome soups! And salads, do not waste money and do my best to be a good steward of all God has given me. So, stockpiling would be useless really.
My siblings also go from paycheck to paycheck. One of my regular prayers is that my sibs and I will have the faith and the strength to go through the Trib. depending on God. If we get be-headed then so be it. Who would want to live in the world at that time anyhow?

I always pray that I will not fail in faith right now. That all I ask of Him will not be for nothing because I faint.

Reactions: Nancy and Episkopos

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always pray that I will not fail in faith right now. That all I ask of Him will not be for nothing because I faint.

If the future alarms you, -- as it should --, it might be wise to anticipate those circumstances and circumvent those consequences. (Luke 22:35-36)

Bobby Jo