Born Again at 46 Years of Age

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
I was 46 years old when I was born again. I had been smocking since I was 15 but quit when I turned to God. Shortly after I was born again I started going to a doctor for an annual check up. From time to time I had check ups that would show that I required surgery. Each time it would fix a problem that could have caused my death. Each time I would come out healed and finally my annuals would just show good health. One time, after a nurse had done the initial checkup she told me I had the lungs of a 20 year old. I got to thinking about that and realized that I had turned my life over to God twenty years prior and He had given me new lungs.

Am I the only one God has shown His healing power to? I don't think so!

Let us all know what God has done for you. Give us your testimony of praise!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good thread. I discovered a lump in my breast about forty years ago. The church I went to had a time for prayers at the end of the Sunday night service so I went forward. My mum died of breast cancer so I could have been really worried but I had that special peace of knowing God was in control. I went in hospital to have surgery and before he left to come home my husband laid hands on me and prayed one more time. When they came on the ward to give me the pre-med they examined me and couldn't find the lump. No sooner had Ray got home than he had to come back for me. Praise God.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good thread. I discovered a lump in my breast about forty years ago. The church I went to had a time for prayers at the end of the Sunday night service so I went forward. My mum died of breast cancer so I could have been really worried but I had that special peace of knowing God was in control. I went in hospital to have surgery and before he left to come home my husband laid hands on me and prayed one more time. When they came on the ward to give me the pre-med they examined me and couldn't find the lump. No sooner had Ray got home than he had to come back for me. Praise God.

You rested in Him sister, for sure and...He rewarded your faith! Praise God for Himself!
xoxoxo

Reactions: Pearl