Born-again believers are to look for and expect a very soon rapture(catching up)!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMAZING! You cannot even READ that actual verse as written, showing God has put a cloud of spiritual blindness over your mind!

Heb 9:28
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall
He appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
KJV

That "second time" is ALL THERE IS LEFT TO HIS FUTURE COMING. His 1st coming was to die on the cross which happened about 2,000 years ago.

FIRST COMING:
Zech 9:9
9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

SECOND COMING:
Zech 9:10
10 And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.
KJV

That's it, Jesus comes ONLY TWO TIMES per God's written Word, NOT THREE (which three is what the FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory teaches).

Ok, let's approach this from a different angle. I would like for you to tell me what the below scriptures mean to us as Christians, ok? Don't yell and scream. Don't get red faced. Just tell me what they mean.

Isaiah 26:18-21
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain..../KJV

Revelation 3:10
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.../KJV

1 Thessalonians 1:10
10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.../KJV

What in the world are these passages talking about?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's FUNNY! calling me a punk! Sticks n' stones... bro. I'm an ex-Vietnam veteran, so don't think I haven't before heard any idiotic junk that might come out of your mouth.

You obviously do not have the Biblical discipline to even stick ... with a Biblical discussion! Nor the manners, which by your attacking me personally JUST BECAUSE I CALL MEN'S FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE THEORY A LIE, and it makes YOU angry, you show your spiritual WEAKNESS by the ONLY METHOD you can fall back on, FROM THE DEVIL, and that is to try and ATTACK ME PERSONALLY!

The TRUTH in the SCRIPTURES that I have posted have you so turned up inside to a frenzy, you are now showing you don't know what to do or say!

Oh pull your panties back down out of your crack. That was before coffee. A little bit of your posts seem almost reasonable so I am trying.

JUST BECAUSE I CALL MEN'S FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE THEORY A LIE,....

Is that how Vietnam Veterans have a discussion? Will you scream how bad assed you are to me and points guns at me when I disagree with you? So for the record. You dont scare me. You dont intimidate me, and you dont seem to be able to discuss this without going all special forces on me and screaming. Is that a lack of intelligence? Or what?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, let's approach this from a different angle. I would like for you to tell me what the below scriptures mean to us as Christians, ok? Don't yell and scream. Don't get red faced. Just tell me what they mean.
I LIKE CAPITALS, FOR OLD PEOPLE HERE CAN BETTER SEE! If you don't like 'em, don't bother to read.

Isaiah 26:18-21
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain..../KJV
You never read Daniel 3 about the hot fiery furnace? That's all that chambers idea is there, an expression for how Jesus will PROTECT US from God's consuming fire that will happen on that "day of the Lord" when Jesus comes to gather His faithful elect. Don't you remember, Nebuchadnezzar looked over into that hot fiery furnace and saw a 4th Man with Shadach, Meshach, and Abed-nigo, and his appearance was like unto The Son of God? We don't have to go anywhere to be in Christ's PROTECTION on that day, for Jesus is our ARK of protection now. Don't you recall how God PROTECTED Noah and his in the ark that was upon the HEIGHT OF FLOOD WATERS for 150 days, God even having 'sealed' Noah and his inside that ark? And have you not understood Revelation 12 about what comes out of the MOUTH of the serpent there, AS A FLOOD of WATERS? Therefore, you cannot find ANYWHERE in that Isaiah Scripture about a rapture to Heaven, period.

Revelation 3:10
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.../KJV
Do you see Jesus promise a RAPTURE there in that Scripture, just to be PROTECTED from that "house of temptation"?? NO, YOU DO NOT SEE A RAPTURE THERE, unless... you ADD ONE.

Escaping that "hour of temptation" simply means NOT BEING DECEIVED BY THE COMING PSEUDO-CHRIST.

That is what doing that KEEPING THE WORD OF HIS PATIENCE is about! His Word REVEALS... that coming FALSE-MESSIAH, and thus how NOT to be tempted by him. How exactly? By WATCHING THE SIGNS Jesus gave us about the events leading up to His future return! I mean, He showed us in several New Testament Scriptures and via His Apostles, about the coming of the FALSE-MESSIAH to exalt himself as GOD and that it will happen first! So don't be deceived He said.

What more confirmation does the believer need about that, and the fact that we, His Church, will experience that future testing during the coming "great tribulation"? The majority of the whole world will think that coming false-Messiah to Jerusalem will be God having returned, but Christ's elect are NOT to believe that, but stand fast, waiting on Christ's coming afterwards, staying a "chaste virgin" like Apostle Paul said. Even Paul's warning to us in Ephesians 6 about making a 'stand' in the "evil day" is about the coming "great tribulation" at the end of this world! What are we to have on in prep for that evil day?

1 Thessalonians 1:10
10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.../KJV

What in the world are these passages talking about?

So you never read what Paul said in 2 Corinthians 11 about remaining a "chaste virgin" waiting on Jesus to come?

2 Cor 11:2-4
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy:
for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
KJV

Do you even know where Apostle Paul got that idea of remaining "a chaste virgin" from? Don't you even recall Jesus' parable of the ten virgins in Matthew 25? Have you not studied the Old Testament prophets where God uses that virgin vs. harlot analogy often? Have you not even read what Jesus said to the "daughters of Jerusalem" on His way to be crucified?

Luke 23:27-31
27 And there followed him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented Him.
But Jesus turning unto them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for Me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, 'Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.'
30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, 'Fall on us'; and to the hills, 'Cover us'.
31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"
KJV

Why... will that, "Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck", be said to those "Daughters of Jerusalem" and their children, in the future? And why... will those daughters then wish for the mountains to, "Fall on us", and for the hills to, "Cover us"? Jesus was pulling from a parable in Isaiah 54, and so was Paul with the "chaste virgin" idea. HAVE YOU NOT READ THAT IN ISAIAH?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh pull your panties back down out of your crack. That was before coffee. A little bit of your posts seem almost reasonable so I am trying.

JUST BECAUSE I CALL MEN'S FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE THEORY A LIE,....

Is that how Vietnam Veterans have a discussion? Will you scream how bad assed you are to me and points guns at me when I disagree with you? So for the record. You dont scare me. You dont intimidate me, and you dont seem to be able to discuss this without going all special forces on me and screaming. Is that a lack of intelligence? Or what?

You know there's an Old Testament Scripture where one makes a threat to one of the kings of Israel, and he answers back to them something like, "I wouldn't be so sure it's a good idea about bragging the removing of one's pants to one who can actually do it." And so goes my ANSWER to your idiotic threats!

Ha, ha... YOUR JUST HATE HAVING THE ACTUAL BIBLE SCRIPTURE SHOWN TO YOU, DON'T YOU?!?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. You are mistaken.
GOD'S WORD AS WRITTEN, TEACHES ONLY ONE MORE COMING BY JESUS CHRIST, AND IT IS ON THE DAY OF THE LORD, THE LAST DAY OF THIS WORLD, WHICH IS WHEN HE WILL GATHER HIS 'FAITHFUL'... CHURCH.

Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 is the SAME evidence as 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, which Paul shows involves the time of the future RESURRECTION!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know there's an Old Testament Scripture where one makes a threat to one of the kings of Israel, and he answers back to them something like, "I wouldn't be so sure it's a good idea about bragging the removing of one's pants to one who can actually do it." And so goes my ANSWER to your idiotic threats!

Ha, ha... YOUR JUST HATE HAVING THE ACTUAL BIBLE SCRIPTURE SHOWN TO YOU, DON'T YOU?!?

Saying that you have a lack of intelligence is a threat?

I'm dying to know what rank you discharged as!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD'S WORD AS WRITTEN, TEACHES ONLY ONE MORE COMING BY JESUS CHRIST, AND IT IS ON THE DAY OF THE LORD, THE LAST DAY OF THIS WORLD, WHICH IS WHEN HE WILL GATHER HIS 'FAITHFUL'... CHURCH.

Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 is the SAME evidence as 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, which Paul shows involves the time of the future RESURRECTION!

There's the equivilent of you chambering a round and swinging it my way! Bold AND ALL CAPS! Lol.

You must be all red faced and breathing hard. I'm sorry, bro. Try to cam down. It's just guys sitting around having a discussion. Less Steamroller, more intelligent thought out comments perhaps?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, I think I figured you out. You said that you're a Vietnam Veteran like it meant something at this point. And maybe it does. Maybe a retired LT Col.? Nah, those guys have to be super intelligent. Maybe a Major. A tough Major! Drill Instructor? Something like that. They taught you how to be a Steamroller and you made it a carrear. Now it's all you know. So you never really learned how to have a discussion without a Rifle in your hand!

The war''s over Bro. Aren't you able to tone it down enough so that you're not acting like a punk? That's my best guess. Old tough Major, fall in line boy!

What's a sargent to do when He knows the Major is wrong?

The REAL WAR hasn't even started yet, and it's sad that you don't know that's what the coming "great tribulation" time is going to be, a SPIRITUAL WAR, and Jesus expects His FAITHFUL to make a STAND during that time for Him, with the Whole Armor of God on.

That's why the FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE DOCTRINE is a COWARD'S DOCTRINE. Those on it think to ESCAPE when that AIN'T GONNA' HAPPEN. They instead will FLEE to the coming FALSE-MESSIAH, thinking he is Jesus instead!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saying that you have a lack of intelligence is a threat?

I'm dying to know what rank you discharged as!

No, you don't really care, you only want to CONTINUE TO INSULT THE U.S. MILITARY AND THOSE WHO SERVED THEIR COUNTRY. YOUR ATTITUDE SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE HIPPIES WE HAD TO ENCOUNTER AT THE AIRPORT WHEN WE RETURNED FROM OVERSEAS. MAN WERE THEY 'DIRTY', LIKE THEY HADN'T HAD EVEN A BATH FOR A YEAR! NO WONDER SAN FRANCISCO HAS DUNG LAYING IN THE OPEN STREETS!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The REAL WAR hasn't even started yet, and it's sad that you don't know that's what the coming "great tribulation" time is going to be, a SPIRITUAL WAR, and Jesus expects His FAITHFUL to make a STAND during that time for Him, with the Whole Armor of God on.

Now, that's amazing right there. I almost made this very point myself. I agree with you here. Sounds almost like...a real discussion!

That's why the FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE DOCTRINE is a COWARD'S DOCTRINE. Those on it think to ESCAPE when that AIN'T GONNA' HAPPEN. They instead will FLEE to the coming FALSE-MESSIAH, thinking he is Jesus instead!

There's that Miitary man coming out in you. Couldn't resist could you?! A regular Rambotito.

I am curious though. What was your MOS during the war and Rank?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's the equivilent of you chambering a round and swinging it my way! Bold AND ALL CAPS! Lol.

You must be all red faced and breathing hard. I'm sorry, bro. Try to cam down. It's just guys sitting around having a discussion. Less Steamroller, more intelligent thought out comments perhaps?

I RATHER NOT SEE YOU CAST TO THE 'OUTER DARKNESS' ALONG WITH THE WICKED, LIKE JESUS SHOWED WHEN HE SHUTS THE DOOR ON THOSE HE WILL SAY, I NEVER KNEW YOU.

BUT IF YOU WANT TO FLY AWAY TO BE WITH THE COMING FALSE MESSIAH THAT COMES FIRST, AND BOW TO HIM IN PLACE OF JESUS, THEN THAT'S YOUR CHOICE.

BUT YOU CAN CHANGE THAT SAD FATE, IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO, ALL YOU NEED DO IS HEED THE BIBLE SCRIPTURES AS 'WRITTEN', AND TURN AWAY FROM MEN'S FALSE DOCTRINES LIKE THE FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE THEORY.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am curious though. What was your MOS during the war and Rank?
I AM NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT MY MILITARY PAST. I ONLY BROUGHT IT UP BECAUSE OF YOUR COWARDLY THREATS. AND YOUR CALLING ME A 'PUNK' IS... A TYPE OF THREAT. IF YOU SAID THAT TO ME IN PERSON, YOU WOULD REGRET IT.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you don't really care, you only want to CONTINUE TO INSULT THE U.S. MILITARY AND THOSE WHO SERVED THEIR COUNTRY. YOUR ATTITUDE SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE HIPPIES WE HAD TO ENCOUNTER AT THE AIRPORT WHEN WE RETURNED FROM OVERSEAS. MAN WERE THEY 'DIRTY', LIKE THEY HADN'T HAD EVEN A BATH FOR A YEAR! NO WONDER SAN FRANCISCO HAS DUNG LAYING IN THE OPEN STREETS!

I didnt insult the US Military. That is what the Military does is to make Steam Rollers and give them the equipment to protect the Nation and fight wars. Am I right? Did they teach you how to handle adversity with bushels of Flowers? Get real, they handed you a Rifle and taught you to be tough and courageous...a steamroller.

Everyone got taught how to fight and shoot, even if they served as a cook. So...what was your MOS?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I RATHER NOT SEE YOU CAST TO THE 'OUTER DARKNESS' ALONG WITH THE WICKED, LIKE JESUS SHOWED WHEN HE SHUTS THE DOOR ON THOSE HE WILL SAY, I NEVER KNEW YOU.

BUT IF YOU WANT TO FLY AWAY TO BE WITH THE COMING FALSE MESSIAH THAT COMES FIRST, AND BOW TO HIM IN PLACE OF JESUS, THEN THAT'S YOUR CHOICE.

BUT YOU CAN CHANGE THAT SAD FATE, IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO, ALL YOU NEED DO IS HEED THE BIBLE SCRIPTURES AS 'WRITTEN', AND TURN AWAY FROM MEN'S FALSE DOCTRINES LIKE THE FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE THEORY.

So you're saying that you are trying to save my life? By screaming in my face instead of sticking to the issue under discussion? Good Show Man!

You have made your point very well, that they taught you to fight & hate & scream very well. But if you are trying to save my life...then you were obviously not a Medic or a doctor or surgeon and didnt get that trainging. Because...you have no bedside manner, lol. So what was your MOS?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those in Christ Jesus:

A Christian brother of mine and I once had a conversation about why those on man's FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory could be so deceived by Satan's host with that doctrine, completely leaving the clear evidence that Jesus gave about His coming to gather His Church AFTER... the tribulation.

I've shown some on that false doctrine the actual Bible Scripture, in person, and they at that point started to question the FALSE Pre-trib rapture they had dwelt on. I asked them right then if they understand what the actual Scripture revealed about Christ's coming after the great tribulation, and they agreed.

Then about a couple of weeks later, I met them again, and asked a couple of specific questions about that little talk and Bible study, to see if they still understood. It was like THE PREVIOUS CONVERSATION I HAD WITH THEM NEVER HAPPENED! Their mind was back... on that FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory from men's doctrines.

Thus my friend and I figured that GOD Himself has 'blinded' them away from the Scriptures about it, and that He has His Purposes in mind. Just the fact that right after the study they did... show they understood the actual Bible Scripture, but two weeks later it was like it had been removed from their mind, that suggested to me that God was showing me, that this was of HIM.

Now I recall in Romans 11 where Apostle Paul said that God had put a 'spirit of stupor' upon Paul's brethren the Jews, until the fullness of the Gentiles come in. But I figured I was dealing with a Gentile believer on Christ. So that still confuses me, sort of , because I realize that many of the lost ten tribes lost their heritage as part of old Israel, and became as Gentiles, living among Gentiles. So, did God put that Romans 11 'blindness' upon some of the ten lost tribes of Israel also? because the Jews do not represent the ten lost tribes. The Jews only represent the 3-tribe "house of Judah" per God's Word.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I AM NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT MY MILITARY PAST. I ONLY BROUGHT IT UP BECAUSE OF YOUR COWARDLY THREATS. AND YOUR CALLING ME A 'PUNK' IS... A TYPE OF THREAT. IF YOU SAID THAT TO ME IN PERSON, YOU WOULD REGRET IT.

What exactly does..."I only brought it up because of your cowardly threats" mean? That, that is all you know and so the only way that you are capable of responding in a (Peace Time) discussion?

During the war, I'm sure you was a real good cook. Men have to eat too so it was a valuable service. But the war is over. Am I the enemy? The war is over. In war time we call guys like you good soldiers. During Peace time, we call those guys punks.

I was 7 years old when Woodstock was going on, fyi.

Spec5/Cook.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you're saying that you are trying to save my life? By screaming in my face instead of sticking to the issue under discussion? Good Show Man!

You have made your point very well, that they taught you to fight & hate & scream very well. But if you are trying to save my life...then you were obviously not a Medic or a doctor or surgeon and didnt get that trainging. Because...you have no bedside manner, lol. So what was your MOS?

Like I said before, YOU HATE HAVING TO BE SHOWN THE ACTUAL BIBLE SCRIPTURES, DON'T YOU? IF YOU WOULD SIMPLY READ... YOUR BIBLE FOR YOURSELF, AND QUIT SUCKING ON THE MILK OF MEN'S FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE DOCTRINES, YOU MIGHT HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I HAVE SHOWN YOU DIRECTLY FROM BIBLE SCRIPTURE. BUT NO, YOU'D RATHER TURN TO MOCKING INSTEAD, AND WHAT YOU DON'T REALIZE IS THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY MOCKING THE SCRIPTURES I HAVE SHOWN YOU!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said before, YOU HATE HAVING TO BE SHOWN THE ACTUAL BIBLE SCRIPTURES, DON'T YOU? IF YOU WOULD SIMPLY READ... YOUR BIBLE FOR YOURSELF, AND QUIT SUCKING ON THE MILK OF MEN'S FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE DOCTRINES, YOU MIGHT HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I HAVE SHOWN YOU DIRECTLY FROM BIBLE SCRIPTURE. BUT NO, YOU'D RATHER TURN TO MOCKING INSTEAD, AND WHAT YOU DON'T REALIZE IS THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY MOCKING THE SCRIPTURES I HAVE SHOWN YOU!

Yep. Because you refuse to address any of the topic questions of mine in favor of screaming and being upset about it. So I will stand up to the big bad cook because he screams instead of sticking to the topic and addressing the questions put to him.

You dont impress me with scriptures that are out of context to the discussion. Context is everything so we should be taking questions about scripture in the context of other scriptures so that scripture can interpet scripture.

But you wont do that. I sure wish you you would stick to the topic and actually address any of my questions.

I remember the good old days, when a man could go on a christian forum and have good discussions and even grasp some new learning. When will you understand that the war is over and you dont have to try to beat people to get them to see things your way.

Too bad you wont really participate or try to think. But you know the side dishes for powdered eggs, don't you?! :jest:

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You never read Daniel 3 about the hot fiery furnace? That's all that chambers idea is there, an expression for how Jesus will PROTECT US from God's consuming fire that will happen on that "day of the Lord" when Jesus comes to gather His faithful elect. Don't you remember, Nebuchadnezzar looked over into that hot fiery furnace and saw a 4th Man with Shadach, Meshach, and Abed-nigo, and his appearance was like unto The Son of God? We don't have to go anywhere to be in Christ's PROTECTION on that day, for Jesus is our ARK of protection now. Don't you recall how God PROTECTED Noah and his in the ark that was upon the HEIGHT OF FLOOD WATERS for 150 days, God even having 'sealed' Noah and his inside that ark? And have you not understood Revelation 12 about what comes out of the MOUTH of the serpent there, AS A FLOOD of WATERS? Therefore, you cannot find ANYWHERE in that Isaiah Scripture about a rapture to Heaven, period.

Oh my gosh, I must've missed this. Did you actually ddress a question? Wonders never cease!

Ok. So, "That's all that chambers idea is" So, you see that passage as allegorical. Consider this scripture which is a part of what convinces me it is more than that.

John 14:1-2
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.../KJV

Jesus told us that He is going to prepare a place for us. Where do you suppose that is located? Now it could be in Heaven or I tend to lean towards it will be in our chambers of our Mansion that He went 2000 years ago to start preparing for us.

The Bride of Christ is set apart. She is special to the Lord. The Bride of Christ did not get promised that she would see the wrath of God. Quite the opposite, and I gave you 3 scriptures which confirm the Bride is delivered from the wrath to come.

The Lord does not go to pick up His "Bride" and tell her, we're going to war and you'll get the crap beat out of you, (But I'll protect you from death), and after that, we'll go to dinner!

No, Brother. The brife of Christ is promised to not see the wrath of God! Can you not see that? "Delivered from the wrath to come upon the earth" is an allegory for, you get to go through the firey furnace because I love you?

That does not make sense.