Born again Christans DO NOT SIN!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How come it's the new guys come in blasting with both barrows make dumb statements and vanish. Check their member status don't play games with them.
So, we should be watching for wheel barrows? :D

Reactions: Truman

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 7 is not about Paul's struggle with sin under Grace, but rather his struggle under the Law because it was of the flesh.

I think Paul was making "reference" to "he who deceived the whole world."
Which is why God eventually had to divorce Israel (flesh & spirit), and in His loving kindness which endures forever had to Send Jesus(born again of the Spirit). Because He knew way back then that Israel, whom He also referred to as Jeshurun would not be able to hold up against the "katabol (satan and his angels)."
Ecclesiastes 8:
11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily (via the talmud), therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Kinda sounds like that is what's going on these present days as well, eh?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where BB is, can justbyfaithplusluckyrepentance be far behind ? Lol.....Erroneous Bueller also! Lol......just kidding.....those guys are VERY effective “ Springboards” to get Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Plus Faith , Plus Nothing out there.....

Ain’t it great to NOT be finding yourself on the wrong side of the “ Nothing But The Blood” debate?

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
'Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more;
.. death hath no more dominion over Him.'

.... For in that He died, He died unto sin once:
...... but in that He liveth, He liveth unto God.
Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin,
.. but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body,
.. that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin:
but yield yourselves unto God,
.. as those that are alive from the dead,
.... and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
For sin shall not have dominion over you:
.. for ye are not under the law,
.... but under grace.'
(Rom 6:9-14)

Praise God!

Reactions: HisLife

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
----------

If you're still sinning, then it's extremely likely that you're NOT born again, and if you're NOT born again, THEN YOU WILL GO TO HELL WHEN YOU DIE...

BORN AGAIN Christians that WILFULLY SIN AFTER THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH WILL STILL GO TO HELL, AND THERE IS NO WAY TO REVERSE THEIR DAMNATION!!

YOU ABSOLUTELY *MUST* STOP SINNING - IT'S A CORE REQUIREMENT OF THE GOSPEL...

----------

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

1 John 5:18

----------

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 3:6

----------

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9

----------

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

1 Corinthians 15:34

----------

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Hebrews 10:26-27

----------

This is incorrect doctrine. The bible explicitly points out that everyone sins to some degree and the fact that people don't believe their sinning could cause them to be unjustified. You need to read Luke 18:9-14 again carefully. In fact the Apostles of Jesus questioned who could be saved after hearing Jesus Gospel message about charity and love towards others Luke 18:26.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
----------

If you're still sinning, then it's extremely likely that you're NOT born again, and if you're NOT born again, THEN YOU WILL GO TO HELL WHEN YOU DIE...

BORN AGAIN Christians that WILFULLY SIN AFTER THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH WILL STILL GO TO HELL, AND THERE IS NO WAY TO REVERSE THEIR DAMNATION!!

YOU ABSOLUTELY *MUST* STOP SINNING - IT'S A CORE REQUIREMENT OF THE GOSPEL...

----------

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

1 John 5:18

----------

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 3:6

----------

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9

----------

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

1 Corinthians 15:34

----------

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Hebrews 10:26-27

----------
Auuughhhhhh

GrimHappyHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

Im not even gonna try

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Auuughhhhhh

GrimHappyHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

Im not even gonna try

LOL, that's what I was thinking but decided to be instructional. Not that it is going to help. I'm not sure how anyone could get from the bible that they aren't sinning on a daily basis in some form or another.

I had a debate with a guy that said we had to sell all and follow after Jesus and that was the only way to be saved. Long story short, I asked him how he was on the forum if he had sold everything and wasn't homeless. Another extreme but similar.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter is an example here as one who was a follower of Christ, and Jesus told him that he would be sifted and would even deny Christ. But Jesus prayed for Peter so that his faith would not fail. Peter didn't become a hopeless case after his failure.

Luke 22:31-32 (KJV) And the Lord said,
Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Here are some verses that mention that we may still mess up after coming to Christ.

1 John 2:1-2 (KJV) My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Reactions: Azim and Nancy

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, that's what I was thinking but decided to be instructional. Not that it is going to help. I'm not sure how anyone could get from the bible that they aren't sinning on a daily basis in some form or another.

I had a debate with a guy that said we had to sell all and follow after Jesus and that was the only way to be saved. Long story short, I asked him how he was on the forum if he had sold everything and wasn't homeless. Another extreme but similar.
"If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us." is as clear as it can be otherwise, if we could be without fault, Christ died in vain.

But these long winded controversial posts are never seeking wisdom, just attention. It is not about truth so much as it is addiction to a person's own thinking and spiritual pride.

But now I understand it. The invasive weeds come in and choke out the good crops. I won't deal with them anymore.

My tolerance is less and I don't feel bad for it. A waste of energy.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us." is as clear as it can be otherwise, if we could be without fault, Christ died in vain.

But these long winded controversial posts are never seeking wisdom, just attention. It is not about truth so much as it is addiction to a person's own thinking and spiritual pride.

But now I understand it. The invasive weeds come in and choke out the good crops. I won't deal with them anymore.

My tolerance is less and I don't feel bad for it. A waste of energy.

I usually stay out of the debate areas as I find myself hitting my head against the wall a lot with some people. But I guess I got bored and decided to weigh in on this one. Good to see you back FYD!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
THANK you for posting this.... BRILLIANT.... HAHAHA..... Gotta look at it again...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The plummage don't enter into it.... it's STONE DEAD.... ahhahahahahahah