Boycott the NFL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
there's a time and place for everything under the sun, and jerking fans around when the subject is supposed to be football isn't making friends and influencing people. they the players have ample means to share their views in appropriate places.
but again, i never saw Kaepernick attempting to share any of his views; did you?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I really don’t. You have made yourself clear. Black people seem to be your focus (many other people of color are involved in the protest) and they better be in their place or you will pitch a fit about how everyone is taking away your rights as a white person. It is as ridiculous as a rich person complaining about how much poor people cost them and Americans complaining about how imigrants are taking away everyones jobs, over lunch picked by imigrants in a hotel cleaned by them.

Indeed, you've said it all, loud and clear.....

Chris Rock was right when he said, ‘no white person would trade places with me if they could and i am rich’

And white people are your focus. They are so privileged. Your racism is plain in your own thread 'racism on parade'. Remember? There the black lives matter crowd attacked those who had legitimate protest. But no, the black lives matter crowd doesn't want any other voice than theirs. They are the only ones who should have free speech. And you shifted the blame to the whites as racist. What racism you portray. Which is fine with me, but you posture yourself as not a racist, but one for 'equality'. Which I have showed is a lie. As I said before, you are a racist and a hypocrite.

You have nothing to say, because you have nothing to say. And that is the place the black lives matter crowd and the NFL blacks protesting and dishonoring the flag, and country, find themselves also. Which is why they must protest. They have no argument. All they can do is crap on something.

No, I haven't said it all yet. I am just warming up. You just don't want to listen. But my how you wanted everyone to read your racist thread of "racism on parade'. Oh yeah.

And, Chris Rock was right as rain.

Stranger

Last edited:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And white people are your focus. They are so privileged. Your racism is plain in your own thread 'racism on parade'. Remember? There the black lives matter crowd attacked those who had legitimate protest. But no, the black lives matter crowd doesn't want any other voice than theirs. They are the only ones who should have free speech. And you shifted the blame to the whites as racist. What racism you portray. Which is fine with me, but you posture yourself as not a racist, but one for 'equality'. Which I have showed is a lie. As I said before, you are a racist and a hypocrite.

You have nothing to say, because you have nothing to say. And that is the place the black lives matter crowd and the NFL blacks protesting and dishonoring the flag, and country, find themselves also. Which is why they must protest. They have no argument. All they can do is crap on something.

No, I haven't said it all yet. I am just warming up. You just don't want to listen. But my how you wanted everyone to read your racist thread of "racism on parade'. Oh yeah.

And, Chris Rock was right as rain.

Stranger

What is wrong with being black, stranger? Seriously! I am really interested to know.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am focused. I have no problem with me being white. Do you? I have no problem with you being black. Do you?

Stranger

Not the question....you can do it Stranger - you being the answer police. What is wrong with being black?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
As this thread goes,we have a difference of OPINIONS ,I won't get mad at your's ,don't get mad at mines...I did this on fb,but on a Christian site we suppose to be one .

Reactions: aspen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the question....you can do it Stranger - you being the answer police. What is wrong with being black?

Where did I say it was wrong to be black? I have shown where blacks have gone wrong. I have shown where they are racists and hypocritical, and literally destroy the very places where they live.

So, you tell me, what is wrong with being black.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still avoided the question, Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe being black is wrong? Yes or no?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vice President Pence today left an NFL game because of the disrespect blacks showed against the flag, country, and anthem. I praise God for him that he has the discipline to stand on what is right.

I encourage all patriots to do as he did. Boycott the NFL. They are crapping on the nation.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are a racist society and people of color are speaking out. I support them.

When we still produce ads like this

登录或注册即可查看

And describe it as ‘missing the mark’, we need to be woken up and if it means experiencing uncomfortable feelings before a football game, i think it is something we should be able to handle.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When we still produce ads like this

登录或注册即可查看

And describe it as ‘missing mark’, we need to be woken up and if it means experiencing uncomfortable feelings before a football game, i think it is something we should be able to handle.

Of course you do. You are black and as big a racist as anyone.

White America needs to be 'woken up' that black America preys on white people calling them racists, in order to get sympathy and enabling them to further their black racist agenda....and now using the NFL to do it.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you refer to me as black? You make that sound like a bad thing

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And describe it as ‘missing mark’, we need to be woken up and if it means experiencing uncomfortable feelings before a football game, i think it is something we should be able to handle.

This kind of attitude is what's keeping blacks from moving forward in life.

Reactions: Helen